Page 683 of 694 FirstFirst ... 583633673679680681682683684685686687693 ... LastLast
Results 17,051 to 17,075 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

  1. #17051
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    Just not #26. I love that guy. D:
    God I wish they would clarify which one of them he uses lol. I know they said the herd leader but who is that??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  2. #17052
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    407

    Default

    May be iris can ask ash that she is interested in to train gible ,so ash gives gible to iris for training..
    VS
    ...........SAMURAI............................. NINJA.......
    WHO WILL WIN.......?

  3. #17053
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by harsh551 View Post
    May be iris can ask ash that she is interested in to train gible ,so ash gives gible to iris for training..
    How can she train Gible if she never properly trained her own dragon types?



  4. #17054
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    How can she train Gible if she never properly trained her own dragon types?
    Well now that she is off screen, Kibago doesn't have to be a money pet so he can actually train.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  5. #17055
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    4,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    God I wish they would clarify which one of them he uses lol. I know they said the herd leader but who is that??
    Was that really stated somewhere? All they do is stampede. Who voted for the the leader? o.o

    Edit: Oops wrong thread.
    Last edited by Umbilical Noose; 15th September 2013 at 6:51 AM.
    Chimchar sold more merchandise in DP than Piplup.

  6. #17056
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    372

    Default

    some of these predictions for Serena are making her team way to similar to May's. Fire starter of her starting region (torchic Fennekin), kanto starter that May actually had (bulbasaur and squirtle), the butterfly pokemon (beautifly Vivllon), and the cat (skitty meowstic).

  7. #17057
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    Was that really stated somewhere? All they do is stampede. Who voted for the the leader? o.o

    Edit: Oops wrong thread.
    Idk, I read that on Bulbapedia xD.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  8. #17058
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA,USA
    Posts
    1,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    How can she train Gible if she never properly trained her own dragon types?
    Taidow used Will-O-Wisp!
    Iris was burned!

    Writers used Full Heal on Iris and Iris returns with a Haxorus and Gabite




    Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

    HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

    White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

  9. #17059
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,417

    Default

    I want another gym leader companion that actually just focuses on Pokémon their own type again, with maybe one exception.

    Ash
    1. Pikachu
    2. Fletchling > Talonflame > Final (if it has one)
    3. Froakie > Froagdier > Final
    4. Chespin > Quilladin
    5. ???
    6. ???

    Serena
    1. Fennekin > Braixen
    2. Bunnelby > Final (if it only gets one)
    3. Pancham
    4. ???
    5. ???
    6. ???

    Clemont
    1. Dedenne
    2. Clauncher > Final (If it becomes Water/Electric)
    3. Mareep > Flaaffy > Ampharos *Mega*
    4. ???
    5. ???
    6. ???

    Bonnie
    Nothing.



  10. #17060
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    1,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I want another gym leader companion that actually just focuses on Pokémon their own type again, with maybe one exception.

    Ash
    1. Pikachu
    2. Fletchling > Talonflame > Final (if it has one)
    3. Froakie > Froagdier > Final
    4. Chespin > Quilladin
    5. ???
    6. ???

    Serena
    1. Fennekin > Braixen
    2. Bunnelby > Final (if it only gets one)
    3. Pancham
    4. ???
    5. ???
    6. ???

    Clemont
    1. Dedenne
    2. Clauncher > Final (If it becomes Water/Electric)
    3. Mareep > Flaaffy > Ampharos *Mega*
    4. ???
    5. ???
    6. ???

    Bonnie
    Nothing.
    I like that.

    Only thing is that I'd like to see Serena with a Scatterbug.
    And I really hope they'll give Bonnie a pokémon, unlike Max. I think Flabébé would suit her.

  11. #17061
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    Only thing is that I'd like to see Serena with a Scatterbug.
    And I really hope they'll give Bonnie a pokémon, unlike Max. I think Flabébé would suit her.
    Agreed. Scatterbug (and eventually Vivillon) would suit Serena perfectly, and it would also be a sort-of-throwback to May and her Beautifly. I also see Serena with Furfrou, changing its appearance every now and then to her liking.

    I was hoping Dedenne being Bonnie's Pokémon, but it looks like its Clemont's. I'd like her to have a cute, marketable Pokémon that doesn't evolve (so I wouldn't have to expect it to evolve at any time and/or get frustrated with it not doing so haha), and I think Dedenne would have been perfect. Flabébé works too, if it's a standalone (for some reason I get that vibe of it).
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

  12. #17062
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,792

    Default

    If Bonnie does get a Pokemon, it should be something that does evolve, but isn't likely to. The Piplup or Oshawott of this generation. That way, when it doesn't evolve, it's not a huge deal. Like Chespin. It's cute and marketable. A character like Bonnie is perfect for that. Bonnie likely wouldn't battle much anyway, so her Pokemon sole purpose would be to be cute and get into various things. Then one of Ash's rivals can get it's evolved forms to promote them.

  13. #17063
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Manene! View Post
    If Bonnie does get a Pokemon, it should be something that does evolve, but isn't likely to. The Piplup or Oshawott of this generation. That way, when it doesn't evolve, it's not a huge deal. Like Chespin. It's cute and marketable. A character like Bonnie is perfect for that. Bonnie likely wouldn't battle much anyway, so her Pokemon sole purpose would be to be cute and get into various things. Then one of Ash's rivals can get it's evolved forms to promote them.
    You just made the argument for why she should get a pokemon that doesn't evolve. Give her like spritzee and Flabebe or something.
    My first shiny ever caught!

    Named Admiral Sentret

  14. #17064
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pooler, Georgia
    Posts
    534

    Default

    Here is hoping that the distribute all the starters this gen again. Even though poor mudkip got ignored in advanced generations, I would still prefer this. Ash rarely doubles up on his starter types (Black and white showing he can, but poorly)

    Ash with Pikachu, Fletchling, Froakie
    Serenna (for some reason I see her wanting to focus on fashion) with Fennekin, Meowstic, Furfrou
    Clemont with Dedenne, Chespin
    Bonnie tagging along, with her baby Helioptile, or maybe a Skiddo (I could see her riding it around as the others walk)
    said a almost 30 year old married guy who part time drives a van.

  15. #17065
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Not Kalos
    Posts
    3,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I want another gym leader companion that actually just focuses on Pokémon their own type again, with maybe one exception.

    Ash
    1. Pikachu
    2. Fletchling > Talonflame > Final (if it has one)
    3. Froakie > Froagdier > Final
    4. Chespin > Quilladin
    5. ???
    6. ???

    Serena
    1. Fennekin > Braixen
    2. Bunnelby > Final (if it only gets one)
    3. Pancham
    4. ???
    5. ???
    6. ???

    Clemont
    1. Dedenne
    2. Clauncher > Final (If it becomes Water/Electric)
    3. Mareep > Flaaffy > Ampharos *Mega*
    4. ???
    5. ???
    6. ???

    Bonnie
    Nothing.
    I think something along these lines will occur.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

  16. #17066
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    Just not #26. I love that guy. D:
    *Cleans face off with a napkin and burps*

    Oops sorry.
    ===

    I do wonder what the point of Ash having thirty Tauros is. I mean was it the writers way of saying:

    1. Ash can have multiple of one Pokemon
    2. Ha ha, gamers, Ash caught Tauros easily, muhahaha suckers.
    3. Angus Burgers, anyone?

    But seriously it's curious that they didn't weed off most of Ash's Tauros, just leaving him with the strongest one. I know the writers act like when Ash battles with one he only has one, but I think the other 29 just need to disappear, I mean I don't have a problem with them, but it would just be easier to weed them out just leaving Ash with one.

    Because what happens when Tauros gets a hypothetical evolution and the writers want to show this, will they leave Ash with 1 evolved Tauros and 1 evolved Tauros, or will they evolve all of the Tauros leaving Ash with 30 evolved Tauros?
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  17. #17067
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    *Cleans face off with a napkin and burps*

    Oops sorry.
    ===

    I do wonder what the point of Ash having thirty Tauros is. I mean was it the writers way of saying:

    1. Ash can have multiple of one Pokemon
    2. Ha ha, gamers, Ash caught Tauros easily, muhahaha suckers.
    3. Angus Burgers, anyone?

    But seriously it's curious that they didn't weed off most of Ash's Tauros, just leaving him with the strongest one. I know the writers act like when Ash battles with one he only has one, but I think the other 29 just need to disappear, I mean I don't have a problem with them, but it would just be easier to weed them out just leaving Ash with one.

    Because what happens when Tauros gets a hypothetical evolution and the writers want to show this, will they leave Ash with 1 evolved Tauros and 1 evolved Tauros, or will they evolve all of the Tauros leaving Ash with 30 evolved Tauros?
    i had a theory on why they gave him 30 tauros. Perhaps they gave him 30 in order to giving him trading stock and then decided against it . I would like them to trade away 10 and give Ash some great reserves but i'm aware it wouldn't happen. Like you say if it ever got an evo they'd probably just evolve 1 and leave the rest alone.

  18. #17068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    i had a theory on why they gave him 30 tauros. Perhaps they gave him 30 in order to giving him trading stock and then decided against it . I would like them to trade away 10 and give Ash some great reserves but i'm aware it wouldn't happen. Like you say if it ever got an evo they'd probably just evolve 1 and leave the rest alone.
    Truth is, Ash is secretly a cowboy.

  19. #17069
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    i had a theory on why they gave him 30 tauros. Perhaps they gave him 30 in order to giving him trading stock and then decided against it . I would like them to trade away 10 and give Ash some great reserves but i'm aware it wouldn't happen. Like you say if it ever got an evo they'd probably just evolve 1 and leave the rest alone.
    It's weird because in the episode, Ash was close to catching a Rhyhorn, and yet a Tauros popped (pooped, ha) up and took its place. I would've liked to see Ash with just one Tauros and a one Rhyhorn, who knows Ash could've had a strong Rhydon or Rhyperior right now.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  20. #17070
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    It's weird because in the episode, Ash was close to catching a Rhyhorn, and yet a Tauros popped (pooped, ha) up and took its place. I would've liked to see Ash with just one Tauros and a one Rhyhorn, who knows Ash could've had a strong Rhydon or Rhyperior right now.
    that's true plus they could have also used them to get trade based evolution pokemon like Machamp or Alakazam

  21. #17071
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Serious question:

    Jessie's Wobbuffet is supposed to return to the anime, which the XY anime poster practically confirms.

    People want Jessie to get....*deep sigh*......Inkay.

    Jessie is allowed to have 2 Pokemon while James has none?
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  22. #17072
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Serious question:

    Jessie's Wobbuffet is supposed to return to the anime, which the XY anime poster practically confirms.

    People want Jessie to get....*deep sigh*......Inkay.

    Jessie is allowed to have 2 Pokemon while James has none?
    well theres no reason jessie and james have to get rid of yamask, woobat, amoonguss and frillish they've still got room to extend their team. They'd just do what they did in bw and only use certains ones for certain occations.

  23. #17073
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Serious question:

    Jessie's Wobbuffet is supposed to return to the anime, which the XY anime poster practically confirms.

    People want Jessie to get....*deep sigh*......Inkay.

    Jessie is allowed to have 2 Pokemon while James has none?
    That did happen for awhile in B/W. But, she had one and he had none. But, I've seen people say that they want James to get Inkay while Jessie gets Spritzee. So, it's both really.

  24. #17074
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    well theres no reason jessie and james have to get rid of yamask, woobat, amoonguss and frillish they've still got room to extend their team. They'd just do what they did in bw and only use certains ones for certain occations.
    I suppose I could see them having a combination of 6 Pokemon.

    But unless Jessie has a goal, I wouldn't like her having 4 Pokemon to James's 2 Pokemon.

    I've always hated Jessie for being more Pokemon oriented than James.

    I only accepted it because she did contests.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    That did happen for awhile in B/W. But, she had one and he had none. But, I've seen people say that they want James to get Inkay while Jessie gets Spritzee. So, it's both really.
    Yeah but Team Rocket barely showed up to Ash, and before you knew it, James got Yamask during the third gym. But that was still only like 25th episode (23rd episode, if we go by the updated change of when the Team Plasma Team Rocket episodes were indefinitely postponed, I'd prefer to say banned).
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  25. #17075
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    372

    Default

    one reason I want Chespin to be Serena's starter is because if Hoenn gets a remake she'll likely get the starter that has a type disadvantage to her starter (May got Bulbasaur and dawn got Cyndaquil) which in this case would be mudkip. People often complain mudkip was mistreated in the anime because it was Brock's pokemon and this could would give it a second chance for the anime to redeem itself.

Page 683 of 694 FirstFirst ... 583633673679680681682683684685686687693 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •