Page 684 of 694 FirstFirst ... 584634674680681682683684685686687688 ... LastLast
Results 17,076 to 17,100 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Serious question:

Jessie's Wobbuffet is supposed to return to the anime, which the XY anime poster practically confirms.

People want Jessie to get....*deep sigh*......Inkay.

Jessie is allowed to have 2 Pokemon while James has none?
    Probably cuz Jessie is seen as the leader of the trio and does more then James?? Honestly they should just bring all of their pokemon back even if they aren't used, that way they are actually a threat to the twerps.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Jessie is allowed to have 2 Pokemon while James has none?
    James goes the longest without captures or Team changes. He went 22 episodes in Unova with no Pokemon.

Going into Kalos I'd expect him to have at least one of his old ones just like Jessie does. If they each have a Pokemon from the older regions I don't care who catches Inkay.

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    James goes the longest without captures or Team changes. He went 22 episodes in Unova with no Pokemon.

Going into Kalos I'd expect him to have at least one of his old ones just like Jessie does. If they each have a Pokemon from the older regions I don't care who catches Inkay.
    Mega Carnivine!!!!!!! Honestly, Inkay and Carnivine would make an epic duo..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Mega Carnivine!!!!!!! Honestly, Inkay and Carnivine would make an epic duo..
    I was forget about carnivine, nice to see if carnivine has megaform and if yes then I will like to see carnivine again or mega form under James.
    VS
    ...........SAMURAI............................. NINJA.......
    WHO WILL WIN.......?

Quote Originally Posted by ????
    This is a tweet from Japanese seiyuu Jouji Nakata, who notices lights of Pikachu and Pochama (which seems to be the building where TV Tokyo's studio) in a tweet earlier today.https://twitter.com/joujinakata123/s...99651224551424So I think they haven't forgotten about Pochama to a degree.
    Why TVTokyo are doing that now. It was from last Sunday, not last year.

In another matter, we have hogh quality toys with has been known fr now.

Also, Da 20 is focused on Bulbasaur. Bulbasaur is really popular but is npt featured in pokemon Origin special.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 17th September 2013 at 9:16 AM.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

Quote Originally Posted by Eievui-Nymphia View Post
    Why TVTokyo are doing that now. It was from last Sunday, not last year.

In another matter, we have hogh quality toys with has been known fr now.

Also, Da 20 is focused on Bulbasaur. Bulbasaur is really popular but is npt featured in pokemon Origin special.
    Maybe he'll tag along with Ash? I wouldn't mind that happening since he wouldn't get Chespin that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Maybe he'll tag along with Ash? I wouldn't mind that happening since he wouldn't get Chespin that way.
    I agree. He brings marketing and nostalgia into the mix
    I'm currently working on a Pokemon fanfic titled "Sinnoh League - Bastion's Adventure". If you are interested, please give it a look!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8892264/...on-s-Adventure

Bastion's Current Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    You mean like how Ash didn't get Chikarita when Bulbasaur tagged along in Johto?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    You mean like how Ash didn't get Chikarita when Bulbasaur tagged along in Johto?
    Big difference.

Ash took his entire team that he had with him to Johto.

If he takes just Bulbasaur and Pikachu, that will critically lower his chance of catching Chespin.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Big difference.

Ash took his entire team that he had with him to Johto.

If he takes just Bulbasaur and Pikachu, that will critically lower his chance of catching Chespin.
    Just because Ash took his 4 Pokemon with him doesn't mean it's a drastic difference at all... Cyndaquil and Totodile were both captured after Ash left Charizard and Squirtle behind. He caught Chikarita and kept Bulbasaur in his group for at least 40+ episodes
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Just because Ash took his 4 Pokemon with him doesn't mean it's a drastic difference at all... Cyndaquil and Totodile were both captured after Ash left Charizard and Squirtle behind. He caught Chikarita and kept Bulbasaur in his group for at least 40+ episodes
    The thing is Johto was a direct continuation of Kanto, hence why Bulbasaur joined the team for a long time. Bulbsaur stopped this chain once Hoenn began.

It makes no sense for Ash to catch Chespin if he's bringing Bulbasaur. Snivy would make more sense, and I would agree, since Ash would be bringing her to Kalos directly after Unova. And Ash very well could catch Chespin while having Bulbasaur.

The same cannot be applied to Bulbasaur since it spent three regions at Professor Oak's. Therefore it is a big difference.

On top of that the writers wouldn't be that idiotic anyway to bring a grass starter just for Ash to catch another grass starter, and yes they are allowed to learn from their past mistakes, hence Bulbasaur in Johto was a mistake, since it didn't even do any of the gym battles.

Plus the only reason they got rid of Charizard and Squirtle was because they easily could come up with stories for them to leave. Bulbasaur likely took so long because they were either scared to get rid of it, or were unsure how to get rid of it.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

The thing is Johto was a direct continuation of Kanto, hence why Bulbasaur joined the team for a long time. Bulbsaur stopped this chain once Hoenn began.

It makes no sense for Ash to catch Chespin if he's bringing Bulbasaur. Snivy would make more sense, and I would agree, since Ash would be bringing her to Kalos directly after Unova. And Ash very well could catch Chespin while having Bulbasaur.

The same cannot be applied to Bulbasaur since it spent three regions at Professor Oak's. Therefore it is a big difference.

On top of that the writers wouldn't be that idiotic anyway to bring a grass starter just for Ash to catch another grass starter, and yes they are allowed to learn from their past mistakes, hence Bulbasaur in Johto was a mistake, since it didn't even do any of the gym battles.

Plus the only reason they got rid of Charizard and Squirtle was because they easily could come up with stories for them to leave. Bulbasaur likely took so long because they were either scared to get rid of it, or were unsure how to get rid of it.
    The easy story for them to get rid of it would for it to evolve and stay at the mysterious garden.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    The easy story for them to get rid of it would for it to evolve and stay at the mysterious garden.
    That was only Kanto, it is unlikely there's a similar location in Johto.

That was only Kanto, it is unlikely there's a similar location in Johto.
    That's a sad excuse... The Jenny from Vermillion City appeared to take Squirtle back in Johto.. xD

Eitherway.. This is a bit off, but I just wanna do a 'favorite Ash'-team now, and then a minor TR-speculation..
    Ash:
    - Pikachu
    - Torterra
    - Noctowl
    - Buizel
    - Boldore
    - Glalie

I hope he can use it at one point..

As for Team Rocket...

Jessie:
    - 1. Wobbuffet
    - 2. Yanmega
    - 3. Skrelp
    James:
    - 1. Carnivine
    - 2. Inkay
    - 3. Swirlix

Just an idea.. Not sure if it would work...
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Ash
    Pikachu
    Fletchling-Talonflame
    Froakie-Frogadier
    Gogoat
    Rock Dragon fossil . (or is it Dragon/Rock?)
    Fairy type
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Personally speaking... I could not see Ash with Gogoat or it's pre-evolution

I could. I always wanted Ash to get a riding Pokemon and actually ride it. It bothered me that he never rode his own Tauros but he rode a Character of the Day's.

Skiddo/Gogoat could be great utility on the field. I don't think it'll conflict with Ash's battling style seeing as it evolves into a Ram that's pretty mobile, either.

After seeing Ash with a Grotle, I could definitely see him with Skiddo/Gogoat.

Especially if it learns Rock Climb. :P

Personally speaking... I could not see Ash with Gogoat or it's pre-evolution
    Wait till he gets 30 of them :P

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    I could. I always wanted Ash to get a riding Pokemon and actually ride it. It bothered me that he never rode his own Tauros but he rode a Character of the Day's.

Skiddo/Gogoat could be great utility on the field. I don't think it'll conflict with Ash's battling style seeing as it evolves into a Ram that's pretty mobile, either.
    If it is a one time thing then I am fine. Besides I am pretty sure it would be really hard for four people to ride a Gogoat without PETA's intervention.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    After seeing Ash with a Grotle, I could definitely see him with Skiddo/Gogoat.

Especially if it learns Rock Climb. :P
    What good came out of it outside of win against a Sneasel?
    Chimchar sold more merchandise in DP than Piplup.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    What good came out of it outside of win against a Sneasel?
    Maybe if it's treated better? We all know Grotle/Torterra was treated like crap.

Rock Climb actually looks amazing and it would be nice if Skiddo/Gogat could use such a move.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Maybe if it's treated better? We all know Grotle/Torterra was treated like crap.

Rock Climb actually looks amazing and it would be nice if Skiddo/Gogat could use such a move.
    Yes animation wise it is a great move but when it comes to battle it has lead to great many loses.

If done right it can become a pretty nice finisher. But the problem is they think too much about budget and also they are really inconsistent with this move.
    Chimchar sold more merchandise in DP than Piplup.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    Yes animation wise it is a great move but when it comes to battle it has lead to great many loses.

If done right it can become a pretty nice finisher. But the problem is they think too much about budget and also they are really inconsistent with this move.
    Rock Climb would have to be my favorite move in the anime. I'm not a fan of Gogoat, but if it leads to Ash getting another go with Rock Climb I'll be all for it.

If plot allowed it, Torterra using RC+EBpower would have owned everything. The combo made Palmer's Rhyperior sweat and stumble, imagine a Torterra... That single scene was my favorite from DP, along with Infernape's last Blaze, Gliscor vs Bastiodon (no gimmicks *coughChimvsAbosnowcough*, just a great battle), and Buizel vs. Lucario.

Besides I am pretty sure it would be really hard for four people to ride a Gogoat without PETA's intervention.
    Only the main character has to ride the goat to save the day. =P

Actually, if they were really going to go deep with the riding-thing they might as well should give Clenmont another different mount so he and Bonnie can ride together.

I'm really hoping they finally give Ash a fossil. I'd love him with either (although especially Tyrunt) .

They could do an episode where Ash and his rival team up up save a group of fossils and then two of them decide to accompany Ash and the rival. ash with Tyrunt & rival with Amaura

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Jessie:
    - 1. Wobbuffet
    - 2. Yanmega
    - 3. Skrelp
    James:
    - 1. Carnivine
    - 2. Inkay
    - 3. Swirlix

Just an idea.. Not sure if it would work...
    Considering that TR's Pokemon are pretty much doomed to mediocrity 24/7, I really don't wanna see Swirlix or Skrelp with them. TR have made me pretty apathetic toward Pokemon species I liked in the past, so I perish the thought of how annoying those two Pokemon would be under this care.

Page 684 of 694 FirstFirst ... 584634674680681682683684685686687688 ... LastLast