Page 688 of 694 FirstFirst ... 588638678684685686687688689690691692 ... LastLast
Results 17,176 to 17,200 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Mega manectric and toxicroak soon perhaps?

I wonder if the stuffed toy versions give a clue on the character's captures. Those are the ones they promote more to sell.
    About to do an X Scramble Challenge!!!
    Let me know if you would like to trade or battle!
    3DS Friend Code: 1779-0043-7163
    Name on 3DS: BT

I have a feeling Clemont may have Bunnelby.

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org4512715.jpg

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    I have a feeling Clemont may have Bunnelby.

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org4512715.jpg
    Yeah, that's a confirmation, for me.

Surprised Dedenne isn't being used, but alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeblebrox View Post
    Yeah, that's a confirmation, for me.

Surprised Dedenne isn't being used, but alright.
    Based on the preview we got this Thursday, i feel that Dedenne maybe caught by Clemont after they start there journey with Ash.

The description of Clement said that Bonnie keeps his Pokemon because she's too young to have her own, right? Maybe with Dedenne it's a case of a Pokemon who is technically Clement's but who spends most of his time in Bonnie's arms and it doesn't like to battle/isn't that good so he uses different Pokemon? Like, he catches it (or it decides to go with them) but it's mostly Bonnie's Pokemon, if that makes sense.

Dedenne will.probably be the new axew for the group.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Dedenne will.probably be the new axew for the group.
    Seems to be out in most pics atleast, probably going to be playing with Bonnie most of the time I guess and I'm fine with it, I love the little dude .

yeah, Dedenne really is super cute.

If it ends up being "cute but has powerful potential" all the better.
    My Black 2 Team
    3DS Friend Code: 1349-5549-7031

I also it it actually has na evolution, no Pika clone has gotten one since Marill.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I also it it actually has na evolution, no Pika clone has gotten one since Marill.
    That way they don't steal Pikachu's thunder, so to speak.
    My Black 2 Team

Quote Originally Posted by ~Magic Thunderbolt~ View Post
    That way they don't steal Pikachu's thunder, so to speak.
    Not like Pikachu is any mystical beast of a pokemon(in the games atleast).

Is it possible for Ash to get all 3 starters, even if Serena joins and gets one? I can't tell if all of the previews show the same set of starters or different ones.

I like all 3 Kalos starters and we never get to see the starters play with each other whenever somebody else gets them so, it was just one of the reasons I want Ash with all 3 of them.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    Is it possible for Ash to get all 3 starters, even if Serena joins and gets one? I can't tell if all of the previews show the same set of starters or different ones.

I like all 3 Kalos starters and we never get to see the starters play with each other whenever somebody else gets them so, it was just one of the reasons I want Ash with all 3 of them.
    Possible? sure likelly? no, she is getting one since she is a rookie I doubt they will have two pokemon of the same species in the main cast at the same time.

I want Satoshi to get the three but I'm seeing 1 or 2 rigth now only.

It's possible, but it's also likely he goes the Hoenn/Sinnoh route of only having 1/2 starters.
    My Black 2 Team

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post

Ash will almost certainly either get just froakie and fully evolve it, or also chespin maybe. Which to me is good personally because I want to see them battling seriously and not playing, but that's another issue.

Named Admiral Sentret

Ash
    Pikachu
    Froakie --> Frogadier --> Fully-evolved
    Chespin --> Quilladin --> Fully-evolved
    Fletchling --> Talonflame

Ash gets a team of 7/8. Not 10 rotating Pokemon this time. Some are fully-evolved, some remain in their base/middle stages, to make it a very diverse team. I want all three of the main cast's starters to hit their final stage in XY.

Serena
    Fennekin --> Braxien --> Fully-evolved
    Jigglypuff/Marill/Gardevoir/Mawile/Clefairy (if re-typed to Fairy)
    Pancham --> Pangoro
    Furfrou

Full team of six, like May & Dawn before her. Has a retconned Fairy-type on her team.

Clemont
    Dedenne
    Bunnelby
    Amaura --> Aurorus
    Mareep --> Flaaffy --> Ampharos (Mega)

I'd like to see one more Electric-type on Clemont's team. If not the Mareep line, something else! :3
    X Team:

Y Team:

Charizard comes back in the tournament arc to showcase Mega Evolution.
    My Black 2 Team

Is it possible for Ash to get all 3 starters, even if Serena joins and gets one?
    Unless he gets them uncharacteristically late I think we would've saw some footage leaning in that direction by now.

Totodile was the latest he caught a Starter; 34 episodes into Johto. After the 2nd Gym.

I'd like to see one more Electric-type on Clemont's team. If not the Mareep line, something else! :3
    Well, we saw Manectric on one of the X/Y posters.
    Last edited by An00bis; 20th September 2013 at 3:50 PM.

How many times will it has to say that if it is not Kingler, the water type with Ash probably not evolve. Do not call it a starter curse, because there is also Corphish and Buizel. If they evovle the water type, Squirtle would've evolve a long time ago, Corphish and Buizel are both strong enough to evolve and Oshawott will evolve last year. They even did not evolve Palpitoad, which only has a handful of episodes/

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddy View Post
    How many times will it has to say that if it is not Kingler, the water type with Ash probably not evolve. Do not call it a starter curse, because there is also Corphish and Buizel. If they evovle the water type, Squirtle would've evolve a long time ago, Corphish and Buizel are both strong enough to evolve and Oshawott will evolve last year. They even did not evolve Palpitoad, which only has a handful of episodes/
    There was also a "rule" that said ash can't catch a dark or dragon type, and both of those changed the last two regions. I guarantee this will change, especially if ash either only gets froakie, or possibly froakie and chespin. He got away with not having to fully evolve any starter period or oshawott in bw because he had so many pokemon and a stronger water type with palpitoad. Froakie will be the first water type to evolve since krabby and first water starter ever to evolve

Named Admiral Sentret

Ash will get Froakie and it will evolve into it's final form to be his first fully evolved water starter. Of all the past water starters this one just suits him the most, so I'm glad they waited til now to give him one. Froakie will be his main battler this gen, I can see it. From the preview, it looks like enjoys battling and is good at it.

I could also see him with Chespin as it really suits him, but it's evolution does not. If he does get it I don't think it will evolve at all and stay Chespin forever.

When Tyrunt was first revealed I thought it screamed Ash. It suits him so much, but again it's evo does not so I don't think that will happen either.

Ash:

Pikachu
    Froakie > Frogadier > Final form
    Fletchling > Talonflame
    Chespin
    Team 1
    Team 2
    Team 3

So Clemonts main Pokemon is a Bunnelby, interesting. Not what I'd expect however but I am fine with it. Wonder if it reflects his ingame team? Normal Type gym leader?
    Anyway's love the game style "vs", hope they use that throughout the series.
    Team Flinch
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

Until Froakie actually evolves...people should stop claiming it's going to. That worked out so well in the past
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Where are people getting the idea that bunnelby Is Clements main Pokemon? Is it just that its seen battling Ash?

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Marill is not a Pika clone.
    Platinum
    FC: 4082 -5563- 0656

Page 688 of 694 FirstFirst ... 588638678684685686687688689690691692 ... LastLast