Page 689 of 694 FirstFirst ... 589639679685686687688689690691692693 ... LastLast
Results 17,201 to 17,225 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Where are people getting the idea that bunnelby Is Clements main Pokemon? Is it just that its seen battling Ash?
    Well when you have a screenshot of: Ash vs Clemont, with Ash having Pikachu and Clemont having a Bunnelby, and this shot of them is from an episode that's likely to air within the first two episodes, after Clemont agrees to battle Ash even though he has no badges.

It kind of seems clear, but not confirmed Bunnelby is Clemont's main Pokemon.

But who knows maybe he has more Pokemon under his sleeve.

Maybe Clemont has Bunnelby and Dedenne. Just like in game Cilan has Pansage and Lillipup.

But maybe Bunnelby is Clemont's strongest Pokemon unlike Dedenne.

Furthermore I also would assume that Ash will have Froakie by this battle, and it will be a 2 on 2 battle, but Ash loses.
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 20th September 2013 at 9:01 PM.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Well when you have a screenshot of: Ash vs Clemont, with Ash having Pikachu and Clemont having a Bunnelby, and this shot of them is from an episode that's likely to air within the first two episodes, after Clemont agrees to battle Ash even though he has no badges.

It kind of seems clear, but not confirmed Bunnelby is Clemont's main Pokemon.

But who knows maybe he more Pokemon under his sleeve.

Maybe Clemont has Bunnelby and Dedenne. Just like in game Cilan has Pansage and Lillipup.

But maybe Bunnelby is Clemont's strongest Pokemon unlike Dedenne.

Furthermore I also would assume that Ash will have Froakie by this battle, and it will be a 2 on 2 battle, but Ash loses.
    I am wondering if Ash vs Clemont is part of a troll. We did see they getting ready to fight, but you also know these writers and how they continue to troll us.

If ash were to get Chespin . I'd be fine with it. Though I'd prefer if it stayed a Chespin. Also a fear occurred to me. that if ash got a Talonflame , that it would be treated more of a fire type with wings instead of Flying/Fire
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    If ash were to get Chespin . I'd be fine with it. Though I'd prefer if it stayed a Chespin. Also a fear occurred to me. that if ash got a Talonflame , that it would be treated more of a fire type with wings instead of Flying/Fire
    Grass Fighting would be so awesome though (assuming the rumors of Chespin being a Knight are true). As for Talonflame, it's probably be Charizard with better Flying moves
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Linkdarkside View Post
    Marill is not a Pika clone.
    Yes, yes it is.. Hence the whole Pikablu fiasco back when it was first revealed as an in game sprite..

Granted, since then the Pika-clones have taken electrical rodent form, but the original Pika-clone was indeed our water rodent Marill..
    OR Playthrough - Fallarbor Town

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Yes, yes it is.. Hence the whole Pikablu fiasco back when it was first revealed as an in game sprite..

Granted, since then the Pika-clones have taken electrical rodent form, but the original Pika-clone was indeed our water rodent Marill..
    I disagree since we have Pichu for 2nd generation. Even if it is directly related to Pikachu, by being it's pre-evolution.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

firstly chespin might have a great final form it not evolving might mean it misses out on something as or more impressive than samurott is. Secondly do you really want ash to have the unevolving mascot again? dawn had piplup ash got oshawott surely this time it could skip him.

Secondly i fail to see why talon flame being treated as a fire type is a problem. They tend to be treated better than even the best treated normal/flyings.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    firstly chespin might have a great final form it not evolving might mean it misses out on something as or more impressive than samurott is. Secondly do you really want ash to have the unevolving mascot again? dawn had piplup ash got oshawott surely this time it could skip him.

Secondly i fail to see why talon flame being treated as a fire type is a problem. They tend to be treated better than even the best treated normal/flyings.
    Ash has never had a non normal/flying bird Pokemon.

Charizard plain doesn't count because it is a starter.

So no, we can't say Talonflame will be treated better than Normal/Flying. Since a lot of them were treated better than Torkoal, currently Ash's ONLY non starter fire type.

Look at my signature...there's your answer. Chespin is not a clone of the other two and who's to say it will be?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Look at my signature...there's your answer. Chespin is not a clone of the other two and who's to say it will be?
    Your signature proves nothing.

Since nothing was said about their designs but about the status of a Pokemon being the mascot. Which Chespin is most likely to be over Fennekin and Froakie.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Your signature proves nothing.

Since nothing was said about their designs but about the status of a Pokemon being the mascot. Which Chespin is most likely to be over Fennekin and Froakie.
    Okay...*sulks*

But by design, Oshawott liked like Piplup and ended up just like Piplup in the anime... learning Hydro Pump and never evolving

Okay...*sulks*

But by design, Oshawott liked like Piplup and ended up just like Piplup in the anime... learning Hydro Pump and never evolving
    And who knows maybe mascot status won't apply to Chespin.

Maybe the reason why all the starters are being distributed and not given to one person. Chespin and Froakie. Is because they couldn't mascot one of them because they were all equally marketable, and because of that all of them will evolve, while something else takes the so called "mascot" not evolving place.

Though I am annoyed that Best Wishes had 3 non evolving mascots (excluding Pikachu but counting Pansage).

Okay...*sulks*

I'm amazed you want Chespin considering it's middle form looks like the guy you hated on for most of unova.

I honestly would rather Skiddo than Chespin so we can break away from more fan made patterns, even if Skiddo is considered gimmicky, at least it has an excuse to be caught cause we know Ash was interested in Gogoat, so if he catches it it's ok.

Also a fear occurred to me. that if ash got a Talonflame , that it would be treated more of a fire type with wings instead of Flying/Fire
    Well the Flying Pokemon is a scout so it'll be a scout. Even Charizard got Scout duty in Da!

The Fire Pokemon is occasionally used to light/melt things, so it can do that too.

As far as movepool goes I see a mix between the two. Something along the lines of: Flame Charge or Flare Blitz/Aerial Ace/Quick Attack/Flamethrower or Long Range Flame Attack.

... Pichu?

Okay...*sulks*

Your bias towards Chespin inspite of it looking like a Pokemon you hate is strange. If you can over look the similarities between Oshawott and Chespin you should be able to overlook the similarites between Oshawott and Piplup instead of bashing them. No Pokemon deserves to be judged based on looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    I'm amazed you want Chespin considering it's middle form looks like the guy you hated on for most of unova.

I honestly would rather Skiddo than Chespin so we can break away from more fan made patterns, even if Skiddo is considered gimmicky, at least it has an excuse to be caught cause we know Ash was interested in Gogoat, so if he catches it it's ok.
    I'll have you know I've grown to appreciate Pignite... I was just b*cthed about it cause I liked Snivy more :P

Ash has been interested in many things that he never caught or achieved...Gogoat will likely go down as one of them

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Black View Post
    Your bias towards Chespin inspite of it looking like a Pokemon you hate is strange. If you can over look the similarities between Oshawott and Chespin you should be able to overlook the similarites between Oshawott and Piplup instead of bashing them. No Pokemon deserves to be judged based on looks.
    Wait what? I never hated Piplup or Oshawott... all I'm getting at is the designs aren't as similar as people like to point out
    Last edited by Joltik-Kid; 20th September 2013 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    I'm hoping Oorotto has a pre-evolution. And he'll get that instead.

I'd rather Ash with a creepy tree than a goat or a hedgehog.

Sure why not? Quilladin isn't the best evolution out there. And I don't see how it could get better from here. I feel like it'd be Charizhard that didn't have a flying type move until this generation. I would like the fire and flying type aspects to be equal.
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

I wouldn't mind Ash with a Skiddo, if he doesn't get Chespin or if rotation stays, just as long as it doesn't evolve into a Gogoat... It looks like the type of early random Pokemon for promotion or HMs which Ash never gets, though.

It may also be funny to see Ash riding a Skiddo, if he's able to, awe.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

So they give Clemont Bunnelby, but they couldn't give Cilan, Lillipup. Oh well.

I wonder if Bunnelby will have an electric type move.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    So they give Clemont Bunnelby, but they couldn't give Cilan, Lillipup. Oh well.

I wonder if Bunnelby will have an electric type move.
    Normal types tend to be able to learn Electric attacks... maybe it evolves into one as well

Normal types tend to be able to learn Electric attacks... maybe it evolves into one as well
    Honestly I kinda figured that it would evolve into a Normal/Ground type. Watch it know Thunderbolt.

Random : PokéRadar

Sure why not? Quilladin isn't the best evolution out there. And I don't see how it could get better from here. I feel like it'd be Charizhard that didn't have a flying type move until this generation. I would like the fire and flying type aspects to be equal.
    quilladin may not be the best but the 3rd stage might be remarkable.

As for talonflame it's different given that it has access to moves that would never work with char like brave bird. It could well be primarily a fire type but i can't see the anime writers missing a chance like that. Plus Fletchling starts off as a normal/flying type then it gains fire type later so it's bound to learn at least 1 flying type.

Honestly I kinda figured that it would evolve into a Normal/Ground type. Watch it know Thunderbolt.
    Dig is common among many things, especially Normal types. Charizard learns it

If it indeed learns an Electric-type move, hopefully it'll know something that we don't see often, like Charge Beam or Wild Charge.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Page 689 of 694 FirstFirst ... 589639679685686687688689690691692693 ... LastLast