Page 69 of 694 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I'm okay with Cilan getting an Eevee now, well kinda, as long as he doesn't leave the show like May did with her Eevee.

But, I just thought of something, every female traveling companion of Ash has received an egg, Misty with Togepi, May with Eevee, and Dawn with Cynadaquil. I wonder will Iris get one (even though Cilan does need to catch up with the number of Pokemon) but, I guess Axew could apply as her baby Pokemon, since she got it when it was young.
    don't forget Brock had an egg so cilan could just as easily get one

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    don't forget Brock had an egg so cilan could just as easily get one
    Oh yea. He had Happiny. Maybe Cilan gets in Eevee egg? Or a different Pokemon, such as a Grass type.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama
    I wonder will Iris get one
    I'd like Iris to get at least one new Pokémon (or even two) - not a priority right now, since she just got Dragonite, but at some point. I could see her getting an egg, but I've also been thinking about a scenario of her battling Banjirou (maybe a tournament?), who'll give her either Dratini or Gible like in the games (out of those two Gible of course, since she already has a Dragonite), and perhaps even the shiny one, woo. I'd also like her to get a Deino (or "the" Deino she bonded with, somehow), but that may be too much to ask.

I could actually see Ash getting both Eevee and Riolu/Lucario. I'd like him to get Riolu first, so he could train it and eventually evolve it into Lucario before heading out to a new region. Eevee on the other hand could be a late capture, which he'd take with him to the new region and evolve it there into a new Eeveelution (Dragon, please, it's the only special type not covered yet).

As for Cilan, well, he need something new asap. An Eevee could work with him too, maybe evolve it into Leafeon. If not Eevee, then bascially ANYTHING goes, he just needs something.
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

She might get a Gible, since May and Dawn both had/have the same Pokemon Ash has now, I wouldn't be surprised if that is pulled again. But I do like the Dratini idea, Dratini and Dragonair really didn't get as much of attention as Dragonite did, expect being owned by Clair.

Perhaps even though I don't want it to happen, Iris gets a Riolu egg and Ash catches an Eevee, Eevee gets a Gen 6 dragon evolution, but before the evolution they are traded? :/ I hope not because I really don't want Ash to have a Riolu, that ship set sail long ago.

Spoiler:- Personality Pony:

She might get a Gible, since May and Dawn both had/have the same Pokemon Ash has now, I wouldn't be surprised if that is pulled again. But I do like the Dratini idea, Dratini and Dragonair really didn't get as much of attention as Dragonite did, expect being owned by Clair.
    wouldn't dratini be you know, completely pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    October.

Also 2013 calendar:

There are a lot of 2013 school merchandise that came out now. Will try document all of it. Oh boy this is gonna be fun. Also this is the first time I see Combee in a merchandise.

Edit: Wait a second. Some of these have reviews from 2011 even though a good chunck of them are labeled new and they openly say it's for 2013.. wha?

OMG Yusuf is awesome, you have filled the hole AAPF blog left in my heart since they stoped posting info.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

It seems like all those pokemon might appear recently.

Rhydon, Golem and Roserade are in the next kids set so its probably related to them.

Combee is in the poster as is Lucario, Corpish, Rioulo and Eevee, so they are most likelly getting episodes, Corpish is also on the kids set along with Buizel.

I like the "placement" of Pignite to the left of Emobar but he isn't evolving soon anyway :P, I would love if that was a hint.

OMG ZANGOOOOOOSE...and Seviper meh, are we gonna get a Seviper vs Zangoose episode?

Krokorok and Krokoodile we know what they are there for, Krabby appeared already, Reuniculus, Onix, Magmortar, Ferrothorn, Druidigon, Garchomp, Hydreigon,Staryu, Stoutland and Mincinno too.

Movies pogeyz.

Going to guess Samurott is going to appear soon, no it won't be Satoshi there is no Servine or Dewott, this isn't digimon they can't skip evolutions.

I hope Dent gets either Liepard, Vullaby or Roserade if he is getting anything from that poster.

Eevees, Rioulo and Lucario yet again on merchandise, .

As for the others I think its just random things.

Haxorus will probably belong to Drayden.

UGH Milotic...

By personal taste I would like to see some pokemon join I would prefer from the poster those pokemon to be Eevee, Lucario/Rioulo, Mareep, Roserade , Vullaby or Liepard.

OH SHIET PALPITOAD AND STUNFISK are they finally gettng a new episode together? where they could both learn a new move? or is Palpitoad battling in the tournament? or Shizui?

I hope so, I'm hoping for a water tournament actually, with Palpitoad, Oshawott, Buizel and Corpish(possibly Totodile) being used.

P.S: Hi Charizard.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 14th August 2012 at 9:25 PM.

Jeeeez there's a lot of October Merchandise 0_o
    Eevee, Riolu, Lucario and Charizard seem very prominent..
    I hope nobody gets an Eevee as an egg, we already had an Eevee egg >_>
    I like the idea of Cilan getting a Purloin egg xD
    I can see Ash getting Lucario as Lucario, and can be the stronger special-attack-style fighting type, while Scraggy is head on but younger n stuff :3
    I can see him or Cilan get Eevee.
    I don't see a Charizard for Iris.. :P
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by shelldude400 View Post
    I like the idea of Cilan getting a Purloin egg xD
    Imagine the excitement on his face as it hatches only to turn into unprecedented terror as he realizes it's a Purloin, unfortunately this Purloin becomes attached from the get go, following him around, making him scream... they do like to abuse Cilan.

Spoiler:- Personality Pony:

wouldn't dratini be you know, completely pointless.
    Ahh, I forgot to add, she doesn't need it. Multi tasking and typing will lead to a dreadful downfall.

To be quite honest, I don't think I'm going to take the merchandise too literally in appearances and what not based on what pokemon were on there. Remember the lunchbox without Axew and with Fraxure? I mean obviously there are pokemon on there that Ash has currently but other pokemon could be on there just because, and a few may be actually appearing. But overall, it isn't 100% going to be what we see in the future imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash6K View Post
    To be quite honest, I don't think I'm going to take the merchandise too literally in appearances and what not based on what pokemon were on there. Remember the lunchbox without Axew and with Fraxure? I mean obviously there are pokemon on there that Ash has currently but other pokemon could be on there just because, and a few may be actually appearing. But overall, it isn't 100% going to be what we see in the future imo.
    Not taking them literally, I do think most of them will appear soon, since most did already and others are confirmed to appear.

They might not be captured but its fun alteast to me to be hyped about it if it doesn't it doesn't happen, I just like to see the merchandise to think about actual possiblities instead of making a wish list like 90% of the people here :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I hope so, I'm hoping for a water tournament actually, with Palpitoad, Oshawott, Buizel and Corpish(possibly Totodile) being used.
    Kingler/Palpitoad/Oshawott/Buizel/Totodile and either Corphish or Squirtle should be his water tourney team, reasons being Oshawott is already on his main team, Palpitoad and Kingler need some use, Buizel to visit Dawn (if she's still there) and Totodile because he should evolve into croconaw
    C+ Grade PASBL Ref

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

What if Ash calls Charizard in an attempt to help Iris with Dragonite further since it's apparent that Dawn and Mamoswine aren't enough?

Then again people probably won't like this idea either.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    What if Ash calls Charizard in an attempt to help Iris with Dragonite further since it's apparent that Dawn and Mamoswine aren't enough?.
    Err... They are enough. Dawn and her Mamoswine will help Dragonite to listen Iris from that battle on.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    Err... They are enough. Dawn and her Mamoswine will help Dragonite to listen Iris from that battle on.
    And then goes on to lose the very next battle after it started to obey Iris.
    If that doesn't have some effect on the Dragon and his trust in Iris, then the writers just missed a golden opportunity to try something different with the "disobedient Poke" thing.

Maybe Ash calls Charizard in for the finals of this tournament in an attempt to put Trip in his place and have a trumpcard to fight Adler, then loses to Serperior

Oh yea. He had Happiny. Maybe Cilan gets in Eevee egg? Or a different Pokemon, such as a Grass type.
    How about a Tropius egg???, I could see Cilan holding the egg while its hatching and BOOM Tropius crushes him, lol, it would also be interesting to see a Pokémon as big as Tropius acting like a baby, also I could see it with seeds on its neck and Cilan nuturing both Tropius and its fruits for them to grow.
    Official Protag Namefor Gen VI
    ♂ Protag: Xavier
    ♀ Protag: Yvonne

I support Emerald & FR/LG remakes over Ruby & Sapphire remakes!!!

I support Wallace/Steven combo for RSE remakes!!!

Samurott is looking less likely for ash. Am I worried ? Heck No ! we still have time
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Quote Originally Posted by SketchFox7 View Post
    How about a Tropius egg???, I could see Cilan holding the egg while its hatching and BOOM Tropius crushes him, lol, it would also be interesting to see a Pokémon as big as Tropius acting like a baby, also I could see it with seeds on its neck and Cilan nuturing both Tropius and its fruits for them to grow.
    Tropius is a good match, since Cilan is a master chief. But, that would be one big egg. (o.O)

[QUOTE=PAndrews;

Maybe Ash calls Charizard in for the finals of this tournament in an attempt to put Trip in his place and have a trumpcard to fight Adler, then loses to Serperior [/QUOTE]

oh that's all we need. people complain enough about trip the last thing we want is them complaining about trip beating one of ashs strongest

oh that's all we need. people complain enough about trip the last thing we want is them complaining about trip beating one of ashs strongest
    I wouldn't be too fussed as long as the battle got justice, and Serperior won in a believable way (perhaps wrapping about Charizard and getting a super close range shot off.)

You're giving the writers too much praise dude, would I complain? Like hell I would! I'd drop Charizard's appearance for now.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

The Staryu on the poster already appeared in the wild in the first BW2 episode. I hope nobody is thinking that Misty is appearing.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    The Staryu on the poster already appeared in the wild in the first BW2 episode. I hope nobody is thinking that Misty is appearing.
    People are always thinking it :P

Random question: Did Trip/Dawn meet each other/interact at all in the Junior cup yet?

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    your the only one to bring her up. most people were thinking shizui

Page 69 of 694 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast