Page 690 of 694 FirstFirst ... 590640680686687688689690691692693694 LastLast
Results 17,226 to 17,250 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Dig is common among many things, especially Normal types. Charizard learns it
    Bunnelby however is known as the digging Pokemon.

I would find it odd that a digging Pokemon would evolve into an electric type rather than a ground type.

But maybe Bunnelby can evolve into a variety of different Pokemon depending on the situation.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Bunnelby however is known as the digging Pokemon.

I would find it odd that a digging Pokemon would evolve into an electric type rather than a ground type.

But maybe Bunnelby can evolve into a variety of different Pokemon depending on the situation.
    Or it's a standalone... Rabbits are natural diggers when not domesticated
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    quilladin may not be the best but the 3rd stage might be remarkable.

As for talonflame it's different given that it has access to moves that would never work with char like brave bird. It could well be primarily a fire type but i can't see the anime writers missing a chance like that. Plus Fletchling starts off as a normal/flying type then it gains fire type later so it's bound to learn at least 1 flying type.
    I guess so . Quilladin's evolution might as well be grass Emboar
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Ash will probably catch Froakie. And, hopefully, it will be Ash's first fully evolved wter starter.
    Plus, I am actually beginning to like Frogadier than Braixen.
    Pokemon X and Y rules!!!

I know its almost impossible for Ash to get a fossil pokemon. But if he did get one this gen, i think it could be a Amaura (though Tyrunt is also a possible option).

The reason i picked Amaura is because Ash already got a pokemon with similar design (aka. Bayleef). Also its character could be similar to Bayleef's which would cause them to have fights in future episodes.

Although Tyrunt would work as a wild type for him to work with.

I can see Ash getting a Fletchling/Talonflame and having it as his Fire AND his Flying type, if you think about it, it leaves room for another pokemon

Pikachu
    Fletchling/Talonflame
    Froakie?
    Chespin?
    (Wild)
    (Wild)

It would mean he could catch different types and have this gen's be different to the past gen teams.

The rest of the December Kids is revealed:

"Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle,
    Blaziken, Snorlax, Rhyhorn
    Pancham, Litleo, Scatterbug, Flabébé, Noivern"

Looks like X/Y series will predominantly feature a lot of older Pokémon for filler roles, at least for the first episodes.

Well, there goes any chance of merchandise leaking new information.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

My hopes are still up for Ash and Clauncher...

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    My hopes are still up for Ash and Clauncher...
    Me too, but it seems that Ash will get Froakie as his main Water-type instead which saddens me because I think Clauncher is an amazing Pokemon. I wouldn't mind seeing both Froakie and Clauncher on Ash's team, but I know from experience that Clauncher would likely be neglected. Apparently the writers can only develop one Water-type at a time. :x

Various comments from new merchandise:
    -The Gen Vi starters are getting a lot of merchandise, more than piakchu. Specially in the first month. This is caused because it has anime merch and game merch (game merch only appears in october and november and is normally identifable becaus ethe lack of Pikachu).

-Dedenne and Bunnelby has gotten 7 toys each one. Many of them are pŕrticularly relevant to the naime, though.
    -.Pancham and Ibnkay appears more than Dedenne and Bunnelby. And more important, is apparen tly related to Team Rocket (even pancham!?)
    -Helioptile has 10-11 appearances. Only Pancham, Piakchu, the XY starters and the XY cover legends has more merchandise. Alexa will be happy, specially when her Gogoat and Noivern are getting various peaces of merch.
    -Litleo appears in the TR merch and has relevance in merch lately and for later than October.

-The Kanto starter merchandise only appears in October. Which means that is only related to the games but specially is related to the Pokemon origin special. There has a peace in November and go.

-Eevee has more merch than Dedenne in the time being.

-Xerneas and Yveltal has been appearing in tlmost the same merchandisde than pokemon. However, 50% of the toys of those two are game merchandise.

-And finally, Wobbuffet has only merch since recently and not for October. Emolga surprisingly has merchandise shceduled.

Blaziken only appears in the Bandai set, nothing more.

NO MEGA POKEMON HAS BEEN RELEASED IN MERCHANDISE SO FAR.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    The rest of the December Kids is revealed:

"Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle,
    Blaziken, Snorlax, Rhyhorn
    Pancham, Litleo, Scatterbug, Flabébé, Noivern"

Looks like X/Y series will predominantly feature a lot of older Pokémon for filler roles, at least for the first episodes.

Well, there goes any chance of merchandise leaking new information.
    Scatterbug I could see going to Serena as her first capture. I'd like Ash to get a Litleo on his team but I think he'll get Talonflame as his fire type.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Scatterbug I could see going to Serena as her first capture. I'd like Ash to get a Litleo on his team but I think he'll get Talonflame as his fire type.
    I think the Scatterbug likely belongs to Viola, Rhyhorn belongs to Calem, Snorlax is random, Noivern is Alexa's etc. I think Serena would look great with a Litleo or Pancham however.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    I think the Scatterbug likely belongs to Viola, Rhyhorn belongs to Calem, Snorlax is random, Noivern is Alexa's etc. I think Serena would look great with a Litleo or Pancham however.
    Calem is going to be in the anime?
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

The Rhyhorn is obviously the family pet of Serena's family.
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Me too, but it seems that Ash will get Froakie as his main Water-type instead which saddens me because I think Clauncher is an amazing Pokemon. I wouldn't mind seeing both Froakie and Clauncher on Ash's team, but I know from experience that Clauncher would likely be neglected. Apparently the writers can only develop one Water-type at a time. :x
    Same, Clauncher is probably my favorite Pokemon until now from X and Y. But I wouldn't want another Palpitoad in his team...

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Same, Clauncher is probably my favorite Pokemon until now from X and Y. But I wouldn't want another Palpitoad in his team...
    Ironically the only water type of ash to evolve was on a team where he also already had a water starter.

Named Admiral Sentret

Prediction time :

Ash :
    Pikachu
    Froakie -> Frogadier -> 3rd stage
    Bulbasaur -> Ivysaur -> Venusaur (-> Mega Venusaur) /or/ Chespin (remains unevolved)
    Fletchling -> ... -> Talonflame
    + 3 other pokemon not revealed yet (1-2 unevolved : 1 if Chespin, 2 if Venusaur)

Serena :
    Fennekin -> Braixen -> 3rd stage
    Eevee -> Sylveon
    Furfrou
    + 3 other pokemon not revealed yet (1 unevolved)

Clemont :
    Bunnelby -> evolved form
    Dedenne
    Manectric (gym pokemon not revealed) because of the puzzle merchandise and same colors as Clemont's outfit ^^
    Clauncher -> evolved form (if it evolves in a Water/Electric Pokemon) /or/ another pokemon not revealed yet

Bonnie :
    Chespin (if Ash has Venusaur) /or/ none

Jesse :
    Wobbuffet
    Inkay ( -> Malamar (maybe, that would be awesome))

James :
    Carnivine /or/ a new one
    Pancham ( -> Pangoro (maybe, that would be awesome))

Rival (if there is one) :
    Chespin -> Quilladin -> 3rd stage
    Litleo -> Pyroar
    + 4-5 other pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate13 View Post
    Prediction time :

Ash :
    Pikachu
    Froakie -> Frogadier -> 3rd stage
    Bulbasaur -> Ivysaur -> Venusaur (-> Mega Venusaur) /or/ Chespin (remains unevolved)
    Fletchling -> ... -> Talonflame
    + 3 other pokemon not revealed yet (1-2 unevolved : 1 if Chespin, 2 if Venusaur)

Serena :
    Fennekin -> Braixen -> 3rd stage
    Eevee -> Sylveon
    Furfrou
    + 3 other pokemon not revealed yet (1 unevolved)

Clemont :
    Bunnelby -> evolved form
    Dedenne
    Manectric (gym pokemon not revealed) because of the puzzle merchandise and same colors as Clemont's outfit ^^
    Clauncher -> evolved form (if it evolves in a Water/Electric Pokemon) /or/ another pokemon not revealed yet

Bonnie :
    Chespin (if Ash has Venusaur) /or/ none

Jesse :
    Wobbuffet
    Inkay ( -> Malamar (maybe, that would be awesome))

James :
    Carnivine /or/ a new one
    Pancham ( -> Pangoro (maybe, that would be awesome))

Chespin -> Quilladin -> 3rd stage
    Litleo -> Pyroar
    + 4-5 other pokemon
    Not sure if Ash's Bulbasaur would evolve after all this time. After not evolving for a long long time
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Predictions for Ash and Serena....
    Ash:
    PikaPi
    Froakie - Frogadier - Final - (Mega?)
    Chespin - Quilladin
    Fletchling - ... - Talonflame
    Previous Generation Fairy?
    Wildcard

Serena:
    Fennekin (Could evolve, could not)
    Scatterbug - Spewpa - Vivillon
    Squirtle?
    Pancham
    Egg
    Wildcard

My 3DS Friend Code is 4656-7001-6257
        Spoiler:- Ghost Friend Safari:

Spoiler:- Hall of Fame:

I think Pancham, Littleleo, and Flabebe are going to be catches for someone. We're seeing them a lot in merchandise.

Scatterbug's probably Viola's Main Pokemon.

Well there's a horrifying thought ...

Prediction time!!!!!!!

Ash:
    Froakie --> Frogadier --> ??? (Ash's main starter)
    Fletchling--> Talonflame
    Maybe Litleo --> Pyroar (acts as the main fire type while Talonflame acts more as a flying type?)
    Dunno the rest

Serena:
    Fennekin --> Braixen
    Sylveon
    Clauncher (since I dont see Ash get it anymore, hopefully Serena could)
    Spritzee
    Meowstic
    Dunno the rest

Clemont+Bonnie:
    Bunnelby
    Dedenne
    Chespin
    Furfrou
    Dunno the rest

Jessie:
    Wobbufett
    Inkay --> Malamar
    Vivillon
    Skrelp

James:
    Flabebe (chimecho/mime jr kinda pokemon?)
    Pancham --> Pangoro
    Oorotto

I have a feeling Meowth will fall in love with a Meowstic...

Quote Originally Posted by CovertNinja View Post
    Predictions for Ash and Serena....
    Ash:
    PikaPi
    Froakie - Frogadier - Final - (Mega?)
    Chespin - Quilladin
    Fletchling - ... - Talonflame
    Previous Generation Fairy?
    Wildcard

Serena:
    Fennekin (Could evolve, could not)
    Scatterbug - Spewpa - Vivillon
    Squirtle?
    Pancham
    Egg
    Wildcard
    It was reported that the XY starters will not have mega evolves.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddy View Post
    It was reported that the XY starters will not have mega evolves.
    Exactly.. In fact it was stated that no XY Pokemon will have them at all, meaning that unless Ash really does call in reserves, then we're not likely to see one on his team..
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Exactly.. In fact it was stated that no XY Pokemon will have them at all, meaning that unless Ash really does call in reserves, then we're not likely to see one on his team..
    Don't rule out megacharizard happening.

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Maybe they feel Clauncer will be too similar to Corphish?

Page 690 of 694 FirstFirst ... 590640680686687688689690691692693694 LastLast