Page 70 of 694 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    your the only one to bring her up. most people were thinking shizui
    For the record, why do Corphish and Buizel keep showing up on these things? Do you think they're Ash's or do they belong to Shizui?

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    For the record, why do Corphish and Buizel keep showing up on these things? Do you think they're Ash's or do they belong to Shizui?
    Personally I think it's just cause there marketable, there will be a correlation with Ash but I doubt that means they'll show up.

The Staryu on the poster already appeared in the wild in the first BW2 episode. I hope nobody is thinking that Misty is appearing.
    My heart is now broken.

Spoiler:- Personality Pony:

there popular pokemon because ash owns members of the species so I imagine that's why there getting toys and stuff when there probably gonna have a minor role in the anime. background at shizuis gym maybe?

I honestly don't understand Japan with Pokémon popularity :/

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshippers View Post
    You should, its why certain pokemon like Piplup don't evolve.

It's one of the most popular franchises in that country, they'll make lots of money from Pokemon that are popular, and the ones that aren't tend to have minor roles in the anime.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

The Staryu on the poster already appeared in the wild in the first BW2 episode. I hope nobody is thinking that Misty is appearing.
    Nobody said that shut up

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    It's one of the most popular franchises in that country, they'll make lots of money from Pokemon that are popular, and the ones that aren't tend to have minor roles in the anime.
    No I understood that, I just mean their tastes in Pokémon. For example Superstar Piplup, the same Pokémon I wouldn't mind throwing out a window, clinging to Oshawott because of its 'cuteness' when it's starting to get stale in my eyes and so forth.

No I understood that, I just mean their tastes in Pokémon. For example Superstar Piplup, the same Pokémon I wouldn't mind throwing out a window, clinging to Oshawott because of its 'cuteness' when it's starting to get stale in my eyes and so forth.
    Okay....

I can tell you don't like Piplup but that sounds a little too much

Plus despite the hate, Gen 4 is still popular.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Tropius is a good match, since Cilan is a master chief. But, that would be one big egg. (o.O)
    Who knows, they might keep the egg the same for Tropius, I'm actually surprised we've never seen an egg for a big Pokémon like Onix, Lapras, Tropius, etc... So it would be something new, it would be different too if the eggs actually hatch, but since they "evolve" from an egg, I don't think they'd need to do a big egg. And I do think that Tropius is perfect for Cilan, he'd find all sorts of ways to use that fruit!!!, lol
    Official Protag Namefor Gen VI
    ♂ Protag: Xavier
    ♀ Protag: Yvonne

I support Emerald & FR/LG remakes over Ruby & Sapphire remakes!!!

I support Wallace/Steven combo for RSE remakes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Okay....

I can tell you don't like Piplup but that sounds a little too much

Plus despite the hate, Gen 4 is still popular.
    Gen 4 Pokémon are incredibly marketable, Gallade and Lucario are two of the most popular Pokémon ever.

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    Gen 4 Pokémon are incredibly marketable, Gallade and Lucario are two of the most popular Pokémon ever.
    Despite the sadistic remarks Piplup and Dawn getting... Most of it pain?

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post

I will kill for this stuff!!! Darn you Japan!!!
    They really copypasted same stock art over and over again. It's not like actual figurines are often high quality either. On the other hand, these are glorious(http://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/2012/08/120811_p03.html), but not BW related.
    Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Ok, so is like official some one on the main cast will catch an Eevee...
    Well he has 11 different merchandise, these school sets, an appearance on poster, an appearance in the opening, and appears in offical website so I think he will just get a passing cameo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    OMG Yusuf is awesome, you have filled the whol AAPF forum left in my heart since they stoped posting info.
    Glad I accomplished something. Sadly I haven't found any more new merch, so I guess this is it for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile lover View Post
    Lucario is trying to save its sorry *** from Zangoose in this pic while from Haxorus in another one. Poor Rukario.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

People are always thinking it :P

Random question: Did Trip/Dawn meet each other/interact at all in the Junior cup yet?
    No, not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    No, not yet.
    I'm hoping we get some Paul flashbacks when it does happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    They really copypasted same stock art over and over again. It's not like actual figurines are often high quality either. On the other hand, these are glorious(http://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/2012/08/120811_p03.html), but not BW related.
    Ooh, they're nice.

I'm hoping we get some Paul flashbacks when it does happen.

Ooh, they're nice.
    Hm.... I'm under the impression from all I've read across this anime spoilers section... that you are a die hard Paul fan... no?

Hm.... I'm under the impression from all I've read across this anime spoilers section... that you are a die hard Paul fan... no?
    Yup, he's my favorite Pokémon character of all time.

Yup, he's my favorite Pokémon character of all time.
    Well that's good and all but you tend to give him way too much credit from what I've read, to the point that it seems as if for example, he fought all the champions at once and lost that you would rage about it being bad writing... that may be a little OTT but it seems that way, not that it matters of course lol.

Well that's good and all but you tend to give him way too much credit from what I've read, to the point that it seems as if for example, he fought all the champions at once and lost that you would rage about it being bad writing... that may be a little OTT but it seems that way, not that it matters of course lol.
    Well I may be a little extreme but I'd say he's the best battler I've ever seen in the anime, he had a wide range of tactics/tricks/techniques, never falls for the same trick twice and has an approach to battling I never thought I'd see the anime incorperate. Also it's not like he's not been proven to be strong, his only ever losses were against legendary Pokémon, the champion of Sinnoh, and Ash (which was inevitable.)

No. Gallade is not one of the most popular Pokemon ever...

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    No. Gallade is not one of the most popular Pokemon ever...
    Indeed, but I think Lucario is right?

Well I may be a little extreme but I'd say he's the best battler I've ever seen in the anime, he had a wide range of tactics/tricks/techniques, never falls for the same trick twice and has an approach to battling I never thought I'd see the anime incorperate. Also it's not like he's not been proven to be strong, his only ever losses were against legendary Pokémon, the champion of Sinnoh, and Ash (which was inevitable.)
    don't forget his loss against Batman. no wait. sorry that was a dream I had. Paul really does have an impressive battle record

Indeed, but I think Lucario is right?
    Yeah, I believe so.

Yeah but in the end he was meant to be portrayed as such, thinking logically I believe he'd lose to Tobias, I also think he'd lose to other random people, because if Ash can lose to randomers so can Paul lol. In the end Paul was good and definitely the strongest Rival but I still don't see him near champion level, especially if he can lose to Ash whilst Ash can't put a scratch on a E4 member's Pokémon.

Page 70 of 694 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast