Page 81 of 694 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    You're reaching, again. That catchphrase was dropped years ago (around the time that the Hoenn saga started) because it became obvious to the producers of the dub that Ash wasn't going to capture every single Pokemon. And don't give me any of that Pokemon Master rhetoric, because nobody knows what a Pokemon Master really is; all we have are assumptions.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    exactly. working with every type is a way to advance his skills, so I'm hoping for him to eventually get 1 of every type
    This. I doubt he'll get another Draagon for a while as well, probably not til Gen IIV since Iris will most likely come back in gen IV like Dawn and May did.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    You're reaching, again. That catchphrase was dropped years ago (around the time that the Hoenn saga started) because it became obvious to the producers of the dub that Ash wasn't going to capture every single Pokemon. And don't give me any of that Pokemon Master rhetoric, because nobody knows what a Pokemon Master really is; all we have are assumptions.
    While it is true that it isn't Necessary, It is indisputable that Ash would gain more experience by training Gible himself, and thus it will helping on his way to achieving his goal. No matter what you assume a Pokemon Master is, I can guarantee you that it takes large amounts of experience as a Pokemon Trainer.
    C+ Grade PASBL Ref

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

Is there anything wrong with Ash catching all type of Pokemon ???
    Plus, Iris got a Dragonite !
    Isn't it enough ????
    Ash got a chance to get his own Garchomp!
    Why does they has to waste that on Iris ???
    Isn't writer mistreated Ash enough ???

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    This. I doubt he'll get another Draagon for a while as well, probably not til Gen IIV since Iris will most likely come back in gen IV like Dawn and May did.
    Uh, sis? Why did you quote my post without giving it an actual response?

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Mr. Snorlax View Post
    While it is true that it isn't Necessary, It is indisputable that Ash would gain more experience by training Gible himself, and thus it will helping on his way to achieving his goal. No matter what you assume a Pokemon Master is, I can guarantee you that it takes large amounts of experience as a Pokemon Trainer.
    You're preaching to the choir since I don't think Ash will give his Gible to Iris. I just don't understand why people are throwing Gible's type into this discussion like it means everything.

Ash will capture the shiny haxorus that will appear later in the anime- if it gets animated. It's about time the writers gave him a major powerhouse right of the bat instead of training it. It can get development later. Also this show is for kids and it seems us western views are a bit (ALOT) hung up about development.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcloving View Post
    Ash will capture the shiny haxorus that will appear later in the anime- if it gets animated. It's about time the writers gave him a major powerhouse right of the bat instead of training it. It can get development later. Also this show is for kids and it seems us western views are a bit (ALOT) hung up about development.
    NOPE. That is pretty much impossible, Iris has an Axew so they wouldn't give Ash a Haxorus. Pure idiocy in my opinion, they didn't give him the Red Gyarados so why do you think this is any different?

Also 4th Kira has been asking the point I've been asking since the discussion began, what is the importance of Gible's type? None of us think he'll be given away, nor do we wish for such. However you lot keep making it seem as if Gible's type means he won't be traded, Ash doesn't count his Pokémon types and then decides whether to trade or not, I don't think he counts his types period. They're his friends, not his collectibles.
    Last edited by Pokeshippers; 16th August 2012 at 7:37 PM.

Spoiler:- Personality Pony:

He'll catch it and it'll be a nice mentor for her Axew- I know it's very unlikely (but not impossible). The writers can do what they like especially if it will raise their market income. Well it was different with the Gyarados because it was a Gen 1 pokemon. Haxorus is a gen VI so the likelyhood is higher.

Edit- Also I'm not sure why some believes that Gible would be traded- it's plain obvious it likes Ash and doesn't have a reason to be traded to Iris- Ash has been complimented about how well Gible has been raised so I don't see why it should be given to Iris who's in my honest opinion isn't that great of a trainer.
    Last edited by Mcloving; 16th August 2012 at 7:47 PM.

This is a time I had built up for ash when I saw him first catching multiple pokemons in unova,

Note:this is only my speculation

Pikachu

Samurott

Pignite

Servine

Unfezant

Scraggy

Leavanny

Gigalith

Palpitoad

Krookodile

Cubchoo

Bisharp(Dropped after seeing bws2 chance of ash catching a riolu)

Braviary

Garbodor

Zwelius

Electross

Golett

Reuniclus

Herdier

Volcarona

This is just my idea,tell me what you think

Quote Originally Posted by shaheen View Post
    This is a time I had built up for ash when I saw him first catching multiple pokemons in unova,

Note:this is only my speculation

Pikachu

Samurott

Pignite

Servine

Unfezant

Scraggy

Leavanny

Gigalith

Palpitoad

Krookodile

Cubchoo

Bisharp(Dropped after seeing bws2 chance of ash catching a riolu)

Braviary

Garbodor

Zwelius

Electross

Golett

Reuniclus

Herdier

Volcarona

This is just my idea,tell me what you think
    More than a speculation, that seems a wishlist. I don't think Ash is going to have so many Pokémon.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

He'll catch it and it'll be a nice mentor for her Axew- I know it's very unlikely (but not impossible). The writers can do what they like especially if it will raise their market income. Well it was different with the Gyarados because it was a Gen 1 pokemon. Haxorus is a gen VI so the likelyhood is higher.

Edit- Also I'm not sure why some believes that Gible would be traded- it's plain obvious it likes Ash and doesn't have a reason to be traded to Iris- Ash has been complimented about how well Gible has been raised so I don't see why it should be given to Iris who's in my honest opinion isn't that great of a trainer.
    None of us believe it, we've said it! Oh and just to let you know, friendship means nothing, if so Aipom who had a crush on Ash (the blushing in the battle frontier) wouldn't of ever been traded, so that point is well worthless. All we are saying is the possibility exists even if it won't happen, even if we don't want it to happen, sometimes its nice to speculate from a viewpoint other than your own, try it maybe.

Well this topic has sparked my interest so thought id reply. Yup realise this this is my very first post so im sure ill get some noob stomps/slating or however you guys greet newcomers .
    So this is just from my point of view but first things first

SHOULD AXEW EVOLVE?

I think it should, but toward the end of her run on the cast, I'd let it come back a haxorus in Gen 6
    Well I've been going around in my head and while i think a series climax with Axew evolving would be nice I just dont honestly see it, if I had to guess the last episode will see Cilan returning to the Striaton City Gym then after a walk theres the classic fork in the road Iris is going back to the Village of Dragons to train under Drayden. So Ash. Pikachu and Scraggy saying goodbye to Iris and Axew, It would properly take on the typical anime style sunset scene and as Iris and Axew walk off Scraggy gets all sad and dose not want to part ways with Axew so after some tearful exchanges and Ash has talked it over with Iris, Scraggy leaves with Axew and Iris all on foot into the forest, whilst Ash heads home to Pallet.
    Im not 100% he will win the Unova League but I AM sure he will make it to the finals. This I understand will have mixed reviews because getting all that way and failing will serve to annoy us fans (we want him to win after all!) but as we have seen and as you guys have discussed his performance as of late seems to be lacking, If anything ash seems to be losing where he should be winning blindfolded by now. NOTE: DOSE ANYBODY HERE WANNA WATCH ANOTHER 100 ODD EPISODES ON TOP OF A POSSIBLE 800?

As for the goodbye us UK residents will be in dark long before you guys know but it wouldn't surprise me if Trip decides to do more training because of a loss against Alder, This then would make way for the new Rival and keep the traveling party as is. If Dawn dose go after a short return then it would be pointless.

As for pokemon evolution's I think the party will stay mostly as is, I really think Oshawott WILL evolve but will keep its habbit of popping out of its Pokéball to show its worth but with way more confidence then before (prehaps even some overconfidence and causing some trouble for our Ash?).
    New pokemon catchs? If any only Meloetta (Ash really needs a legendary pokemon dosent he?).
    Oh and I think Krookodile will learn Foul Play mainly because I can see a rematch against Tobias and Krookodile being in it.

Well thats it for now!

Primepoke

Thats it for now...
    Current Pearl Team-
    Current Silver Team-
    Current Gold Team-
    Current Black Team- Emboar, Krookodile, Jellicent, Ferrothorn, Crustle, Emolga
    Current Black 2 Team- ;604;
    Confirmed first two lvl 100 teams...
    My 1st lvl 100 Team- Charizard, Frostlass, Lanturn, Lucario, Shiftry, Gallade, My 2nd lvl 100 Team- Slowking, Houndoom, Armaldo, Crobat, Kingdra, Meganium

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshippers View Post
    None of us believe it, we've said it! Oh and just to let you know, friendship means nothing, if so Aipom who had a crush on Ash (the blushing in the battle frontier) wouldn't of ever been traded, so that point is well worthless. All we are saying is the possibility exists even if it won't happen, even if we don't want it to happen, sometimes its nice to speculate from a viewpoint other than your own, try it maybe.
    Lol, chill out. I already said it's unlikely to happen, in my comments there are words like could/if. That itself shows I'm speculating. Lol - all? your the only person who's raging here. All I said was he may catch - see that comment which says highly unlikely? That's speculating my friend , lol i already speculated in your view point- i said it's very unlikely- you yourself even stated unlikely but not impossible...
    Last edited by Mcloving; 16th August 2012 at 8:35 PM.

Lol, chill out. I already said it's unlikely to happen, in my comments there are words like could/if. That itself shows I'm speculating. Lol - all? your the only person who's raging here. All I said was he may catch - see that comment which says highly unlikely? That's speculating my friend
    I wouldn't say raging, besides there's a difference between something with a possibility and something that has no chance of concurring, I'm also using punctuation to get my point across. However I'm speculating from something that's not my viewpoint, you blatantly stated forthright that he'd get the shiny Haxorus, which was your opinion. You never said may =P

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshippers View Post
    I wouldn't say raging, besides there's a difference between something with a possibility and something that has no chance of concurring, I'm also using punctuation to get my point across. However I'm speculating from something that's not my viewpoint, you blatantly stated forthright that he'd get the shiny Haxorus, which was your opinion. You never said may =P
    Lol acting condescending shows your raging- you can't accept my view point- lol you can see my comment which contains the word unlikely which means I have speculated from your view point. Don't even try to deny me that- check your posts- it's in one of your replies with a quote

edit- My first post I speculated with my view (he will catch it)- my second post gave a reason (my view) but it also contains the word - very unlikely (your view) but not impossible ( the writers view and power to do what they like). So I cannot figure out how I'm not speculating with other people's views
    Last edited by Mcloving; 16th August 2012 at 8:42 PM.

He'll catch it and it'll be a nice mentor for her Axew- I know it's very unlikely (but not impossible).
    If anyone's getting a Shiny Hax to play mentor to Axew I'm sure it would be Iris.
    Which actually kinda works seeing as it's shiny so it doesn't get in the way of identifying Axew when he evolves. But that's assuming that Shiny Hax shows up ... and it captured by someone.

And on top of that I think Dragonite makes a good mentor for Axew. S/He's strong as heck and got that way alone, so seeing such a strong dragon so often should help him.

I agree with the dragonite part being a good mentor but it might be weird if she has 2 haxorus in the future of course there have been trainers with 2 of the same pokemon

iris isnt going to catch a shiny haxorus

Am I the only one who hopes Cilan gets Golurk? I predicted it for Cilan a long time ago and everyone said it fit Ash more. I never believed that.

^ Any Pokémon fits Cilan. People wanted Golett/Lampent for Ash mainly because they're Ghost types. And besides, who thinks that Boldore and Leavanny fit Ash?
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    ^ Any Pokémon fits Cilan
    not true.

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    And besides, who thinks that Boldore and Leavanny fit Ash?
    I honestly do. Their designs look like something Ash would get.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Am I the only one who hopes Cilan gets Golurk? I predicted it for Cilan a long time ago and everyone said it fit Ash more. I never believed that.
    it could work its just I'd prefer a bit more variety on his team instead of another ground type. another grass type would be acceptable to reference his grass type trainer status in the game, but ideally he would get something completely new type wise

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    I actually don't want Dento getting that Golurk. I want him getting a Pre-Unova Pokemon. Plus it just seems random. Like...WHY? Just for that battle? :/
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Ash catch a Eevee and Eevee want to go with ash at the finish of Unova Region (5th GEn)

Then Eevee evolve in a new eeveelotion..

LIKE AIPOM...
    Planned Omega Ruby Team:
    ///

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    I actually don't want Dento getting that Golurk. I want him getting a Pre-Unova Pokemon. Plus it just seems random. Like...WHY? Just for that battle? :/
    wierd choice I know but I would love to see him with a banette. just to see something evil looking on the main cast

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    wierd choice I know but I would love to see him with a banette. just to see something evil looking on the main cast
    I still want Cilan with a baby Purloin that just won't leave him alone, it's babyish antics yet still being a Purloin which makes Cilan scream would make it so very amusing to watch, if not just a little sadistic >=)

Page 81 of 694 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast