Page 83 of 694 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    But that's just Vodor. He always rages.

About the Golurk, I don't see it happening.
    Me too, but I think we are missing a episode or two between the arcs

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    I think the writers want Axew to remain as Iris's only pure dragon type. Shelgon is pure dragon type, so I don't see that happening. Zweilous or Gabite would fit her the best in my opinion.
    I'm voting for Zweilous, it's Unova based and I prefer Hydreigon to Garchomp

Spoiler:- Personality Pony:

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshippers View Post
    I'm voting for Zweilous, it's Unova based and I prefer Hydreigon to Garchomp
    I could see Zweilous happening because Iris doesn't have a 4-legged pokemon yet, and trying to get the two heads to get along would be a great challenge for her.

My Ideal Iris & Cilan teams

Axew
    - Dragon Rage, Giga Impact, Outrage, Dual Chop

Emolga
    - Attract, Discharge, Volt Switch, Acrobatica/Aerial Ace

Excadrill
    - Dig, Drill Run, Metal Claw, Focus Blast

Dragonite
    - Dragon Rush, Flamethrower, Hurricane, Ice Beam/Thunder Punch

Shellgon
    - Zen Headbutt, Dragonbreath, Iron Defense, Fire Blast

Pansage
    - Solarbeam, Dig, Rock Tomb, Seed Bomb

Crustle
    - Shell Smash, X-Scissor, Rock Wrecker, Rock Slide

Stunfisk
    - Thunder, Scald, Mud Bomb, Bounce

Roserade
    - Magical Leaf, Venoshock, Grasswhistle, Extrasensory

Archanine
    - Thunder Fang, Extreme Speed, Flame Charge, Overheat

I could see Zweilous happening because Iris doesn't have a 4-legged pokemon yet, and trying to get the two heads to get along would be a great challenge for her.
    The two heads have their own personalities? :/

The two heads have their own personalities? :/
    The pokedex says they fight for food and they simply don't get along. If Iris actually made them get along, that would be a huge accomplishment towards her dragon master goal.

The pokedex says they fight for food and they simply don't get along. If Iris actually made them get along, that would be a huge accomplishment towards her dragon master goal.
    Ah I forgot :/ haha yeah that's true I guess but if they aren't supposed to get along I don't think they will =D

you know I never thought of it that way. could make for an awsome storyline

After watching the preview of Team Rocket's latest plan, I am kinda wondering whose Golurk that is. Maybe it's Shauntal's, I hope it is, because they should show all the Elite 4 members, and not do what Johto and Hoenn did. Also, yes! Cynthia's still here! And she's battling along side with Ash, and the gang!
    Last edited by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama; 16th August 2012 at 11:35 PM.

Ah I forgot :/ haha yeah that's true I guess but if they aren't supposed to get along I don't think they will =D
    I don't think their behavior is unchangeable. They just need a dragon master trainee like Iris to come in and show them to love each other.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    you know I never thought of it that way. could make for an awsome storyline
    I've always thought that. Iris catches Zweilous and spends a few episodes trying to get the two heads to behave themselves, then she finally makes a breakthrough.

Pansage with seed bomb ! After seeing the new animation for it . I'd prefer him with bullet seed
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    There are many questions about that preview, one is what episode number it is.

The Ghost type has to belong to the Ghost type Unova E4 member.
    No it doesn't, if it were then Shauntal would've been in the opening, just like Cynthia, Alder, Caitlyn, Drayden and Marlon. Why show Marlon and not show Shauntal?
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Manafi's Dream View Post
    http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/3/3d/BWS2series.png

Please let the Lucario in this image be Ash's! I'm gonna speculate that since it's close to Iris's Dragonite that it will end up being Ash's Pokemon.
    I can see Emboar and Serperior to belong to Ash, Samurott as much as I want to be Ash the fact that having Oshawott in there tell me otherwise. Humm there's a Combee near Dawn could it be her?

I know that everyone including myself want Riolu to be Ash but at the same time another Fighting type? He kinda have a lot of those. As for Iris why not give her the Deino she befriend even if it has a trainer, he could realize that Deino is happier with Iris ang give it to her. Cilan first of all Stunfisk SERIOUSLY NEED a couple of wins as for another catch I can see him with Growlithe (when BW started I wanted Lilipup or Herdier but Burgundy already have that line).
    Last edited by Gazdust; 17th August 2012 at 1:49 AM.

Man I hope corphish rejoins the team.

"insert fan made scene*

Ash and co are walking on undella beach and they see a massive comotion near the water where people were exclaiming over the sight of a rare pokemon. As Ash and co go to discover they see a corphish and it recognizes ash and tackles him in happiness, at the pokecenter they call oak, who's frantic about corphish being missing, Ash decides since corphish was brave enough to swim from kanto to unova he deserves a slot back on the team and kicks oshawott back to oak's lab"

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Man I hope corphish rejoins the team.

"insert fan made scene*

Ash and co are walking on undella beach and they see a massive comotion near the water where people were exclaiming over the sight of a rare pokemon. As Ash and co go to discover they see a corphish and it recognizes ash and tackles him in happiness, at the pokecenter they call oak, who's frantic about corphish being missing, Ash decides since corphish was brave enough to swim from kanto to unova he deserves a slot back on the team and kicks oshawott back to oak's lab"
    I'm sorry but that is a horrible scene.

Anyway, I really do hope there is a water type tournament hosted by Marlon or something before the league. That way Kingler, Totodile, Corphish, and Buizel can return and have Totodile evolve without taking a league evolution from the Unova gang.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I'm sorry but that is a horrible scene.

Anyway, I really do hope there is a water type tournament hosted by Marlon or something before the league. That way Kingler, Totodile, Corphish, and Buizel can return and have Totodile evolve without taking a league evolution from the Unova gang.
    I was hoping for it to be oshawotts chance but totodile works too -_-
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    Pansage with seed bomb ! After seeing the new animation for it . I'd prefer him with bullet seed
    I hope Pansage learns Seed Bomb instead of Bullet Seed. It could also use another physical move other than Dig. If it evolves, I see it knowing:
    Seed Bomb
    Solarbeam
    Acrobatics
    Rock Tomb
    Special 5th move: Dig
    If it doesn't evolve then it'd be the same movest but with Dig instead of Acrobatics and Bite as its 5th attack.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Seed Bomb
    Rock Tomb
    Solarbeam
    Dig

Is a solid moveset for Simisage.
    I still dislike how some writers can't decide whether to have it keep Bite or Rock Tomb.

I still dislike how some writers can't decide whether to have it keep Bite or Rock Tomb.
    I'm not for certain, but do you think it could be an inconsistancy between directors?
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    I'm not for certain, but do you think it could be an inconsistancy between directors?
    Let's see.

A Call for Brotherly Love! [Pansage is revealed to know Rock Tomb]
    Screenplay 米村正二 Shōji Yonemura
    Storyboard 西田健一 Ken'ichi Nishida
    Assistant director 西田健一 Ken'ichi Nishida
    Animation director 志村泉 Izumi Shimura

Cilan Takes Flight! [Bite]
    Screenplay 冨岡淳広 Atsuhiro Tomioka
    Storyboard 吉村文宏 Fumihiro Yoshimura
    Assistant director 吉村文宏 Fumihiro Yoshimura
    Animation director 篠原隆 Takashi Shinohara

The Clubsplosion Begins! [Bite]
    Screenplay 大橋志吉 Yukiyoshi Ōhashi
    Storyboard 古賀一臣 Kazuomi Koga
    Assistant director 古賀一臣 Kazuomi Koga
    Animation director 夏目久仁彦 Kunihiko Natsume

A Clubsplosion of Excitement! [Bite]
    Storyboard 古賀一臣 Kazuomi Koga
    Assistant director 金崎貴臣 Takaomi Kanezaki
    Animation director 案浦達哉 Tatsuya Annoura

Pochama VS Yanappu! The Magnificent Battle!! [Rock Tomb]
    Storyboard 山田浩之 Hiroyuki Yamada
    Assistant director 山田浩之 Hiroyuki Yamada
    Animation director 小山知洋 Tomohiro Koyama
    Animation director 案浦達哉 Tatsuya Annoura

All different people so I'm not sure.

Seed Bomb
    Rock Tomb
    Solarbeam
    Dig

That's a good moveset, I just dislike the fact how they try to give Pansage epic battle poses like it's using an attack with it's hands when it's just using Bite(battle vs Oshawott, vs Sawsbuck).
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Seed Bomb
    Rock Tomb
    Solarbeam
    Dig

Are you serious?? I love that, it's like a rotated move set. I wish the writers would do it more often, this way a pokemon can have more then four moves.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Are you serious?? I love that, it's like a rotated move set. I wish the writers would do it more often, this way a pokemon can have more then four moves.
    Yeah, five or more moves for Pokemon, with the limit of four moves for battle. Seems fair.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Yeah, five or more moves for Pokemon, with the limit of four moves for battle. Seems fair.
    I watched Ash take on Gretta last week and Snorlax used 6 attacks in the one battle 0_o
    They might do the same thing with the monkey or do as you said
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I don't like it especially when they made such a big deal with the 4 moves on a pokemon rule thing.

In the Krokorok capture ep, Ash specifically told Mick Pikachu's full moveset which included Electro Ball, Quick Attack, Iron Tail, Thunderbolt.
    Also in the Chili episode, Cilan even told Chili that he should replace one of his fire type moves on pansear for Solarbeam. Yet Pansear knew Dig in its debut. Why didn't it just somehow bring that back up then?

Also, in the Clubsplosion when they were discussing Throh's moves, they stated they had seen Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, and Superpower. Ash stated, that Throh must be hiding one more move. Also when Emmy's Druddigon only knew three moves, they told her it would be better if it learned one more move. Then it learned Draco Meteor completing its moveset.

So i don't know why the writers suddenly made Pansage have 5 moves, unless there was some inconsistencies in the directors.

Page 83 of 694 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast