Page 89 of 694 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I would like any new Eeveelution, but they would have to make a dog/cat-like Dragon Pokemon, I see that being hard to do. But, they'll make one I hope.
    Ghost? Poison? Steel? Bug?

You mean one of the types none of the Eeveelutions can perform?
    Yeah, thats what he means, I have heard this same comment before elsewhere, all points toward a dragon eeveelution

My 3DS Friend Code is 4656-7001-6257
        Spoiler:- Ghost Friend Safari:

Spoiler:- Hall of Fame:

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    Ghost? Poison? Steel? Bug?
    Isn't there like a pattern when new Eeveelutions are created? Not counting 1st Gen, since it's their debut, but Gen 2 we got Espeon and Umbreon, Gen 4 we got Leafeon and Glaceon. And now Gen 6, what might we get now?

Quote Originally Posted by OshaMijuWott View Post
    Yeah, thats what he means, I have heard this same comment before elsewhere, all points toward a dragon eeveelution
    I see this everywhere. Maybe Gamefreak will do us a favor and make a new one or two. I just hope that it's fast.

I really hope that we have in 6th gen a lot of evlolutions from older gens but still have a few new ones too maybe 50/50 ratio
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

Isn't there like a pattern when new Eeveelutions are created? Not counting 1st Gen, since it's their debut, but Gen 2 we got Espeon and Umbreon, Gen 4 we got Leafeon and Glaceon. And now Gen 6, what might we get now?
    Ghost/Poison or Steel/Dragon would be my next picks, although like what you said Dragon is difficult to achieve.

Maybe. Then again, we got NO prior evolutions in Gen V.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Ghost/Poison or Steel/Dragon would be my next picks, although like what you said Dragon is difficult to achieve.
    For some reason, I really want to see a Ghost Eeveelution, if I'm not mistaken, there are Ghost Pokemon that resemble animals. But, I'm going by the top of my head, so I might be wrong. So, it'll be cool to see the possible new Eeveelution to be a Ghost type.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Maybe. Then again, we got NO prior evolutions in Gen V.

I see why, because that's not an even number. I know it may seem weird, but it has been done twice so far, if it's done again, then it's a pattern. But, I fear I may be saying things I may regret.

Yeah I think poison or dragon would be the best choice for new eeveelutions
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Dragon is almost definite, since it rounds out the special types. If we were to dive into the physical types, I would like to see a ghost.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Poison and Ghost should be presented together in my book, the two types usually come hand-in-hand, and do have similarities.

Anyone else think that(if they don't evolve by the league) Snivy and Oshawott could evolve in the more than likely filler?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

I'm more inclined toward Dragon and Steel: raw offense vs extreme defense. The perfect counterparts, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Anyone else think that(if they don't evolve by the league) Snivy and Oshawott could evolve in the more than likely filler?
    A lot of people are speculating that. I just hope to see them evolve, sooner or later.
    Last edited by Cresselia92; 20th August 2012 at 4:18 AM.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    Alt accounts get people infracted, Kira.
    *Madonna's She's Not Me plays in the background* It's funny because that person didn't even spell Flopitoad correctly. But I'm flattered that people are trying to imitate me; it's clear that I'm very influential around these parts. Besides, I get a check every time someone tries to xerox one of my ideas. So I'm grinning from ear to ear.

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Good question. But more importantly, has it been confirmed that we're getting a filler arc? Or will the writers beat around the bush for another year before starting the League?

And has it been confirmed that Ash is getting Eevee, or are these just assumptions? I know it was on some merchandise, but I'm still skeptical. :x

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    And has it been confirmed that Ash is getting Eevee, or are these just assumptions? I know it was on some merchandise, but I'm still skeptical. :x
    Just assumptions, just wondering what might be the new Eeveelution type, if there are going to be any.

i really hope there is a filler saga maybe about as big as the orange island ones because they could do so much with a filler. More evolutions so that this saga isn't jam packed.
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

wait if ash gets eevee then he wont get riolu

an i wanna see a dragon or fighting eeveeloution

or better yet i get kick out this if it happens but unlikely thow but

all current eeveelution gets a final evolution

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw View Post
    i really hope there is a filler saga maybe about as big as the orange island ones because they could do so much with a filler. More evolutions so that this saga isn't jam packed.
    Well, the Orange saga lasted 35 episodes while the Battle Frontier lasted 47 episodes. I think that, if the League is coming in a couple of months, there will be enough time for a filler saga after the League and until the 6th Generation region.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

Quote Originally Posted by lucario750 View Post
    wait if ash gets eevee then he wont get riolu

an i wanna see a dragon or fighting eeveeloution

or better yet i get kick out this if it happens but unlikely thow but

all current eeveelution gets a final evolution
    All current ones get another is a little farfetched.

All current ones get another is a little farfetched.
    yeah but can you inmangine umbreon an vaporeon with evolite

now that would be awsome

yeah but can you inmangine umbreon an vaporeon with evolite

now that would be awsome
    Not saying that its totally out ruled but it does seem a tad unlikely, and eeveelution with an evolite would be almost unfair

Not saying that its totally out ruled but it does seem a tad unlikely, and eeveelution with an evolite would be almost unfair
    how would it be unfair

ash gets eevee gets espeon

an bam espeon evolveds in gen 6

an if ash gets riolu wish I hope he do

it most likely be female counterpart of lucario in gen 6

i hope thats the case

I'm saying like espeon with a eviloite would be really hard to beat almost unfair

I still think it might happen

espically if eevee gets more popular later on

an for riolu i think there be female version of lucario

I still think it might happen

espically if eevee gets more popular later on

an for riolu i think there be female version of lucario
    I think the female version of lucario makes more since because how other than ditto do they make more riolu and lucario

Lucario can be female, it just has a higher male-to-female ratio.

Wicked Witch got nothing on me

Page 89 of 694 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189 ... LastLast