Page 92 of 694 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Primepokey View Post
    Dragon - Drakeon, Lizeon, or even just Drageon lol (which would be kinda lame i guess?).
    I prefer Wyvereon (something I made, though I don't claim it as original) to any other names for Dragon eeveelution.
    ---------------------------

Aside from Cilan, I don't see anyone having any team changes until 6th gen.

Because frankly unless Ash brings something over to 6th gen land, I'm not going to care about any team changes after the league. Well except maybe Iris and Cilan.

However Ash would just be pointless.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Marlon has a matine right? Hmmmm if so the dude with a samurott best not interfere wish ash's potential Samurott
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

The more I think about it, Leafeon seems very perfect for Cilan. To evolve it, maybe Cress and Chilli come to visit right before the league and they bring a tiny piece of the Moss Rock with them. They give it to Cilan to evolve his Eevee as well as Chilli and Cress's Eevee's with their Stones. Roserade would be too similar to Pansage IMO since they both have a Human like stance. Leafeon is dog like, so it would be different.

Quote Originally Posted by Navarch View Post
    Roserade would be too similar to Pansage IMO since they both have a Human like stance.
    I don't really see a problem with someone having both a monkey and human-like Pokemon on the same team.

Ash currently has three reptilian creatures on his team. All of them right now are bipedal.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Iris really needs a middle-stage dragon to complete her trio. She has Axew as her base-form and Dragonite as her fully evolved, now she just needs a middle stage. I'm hoping it's either Zweilous or Gabite, both seem fitting for Iris.
    I hope she gets it in its base stage. be nice to see an evolution from her .

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I prefer Wyvereon (something I made, though I don't claim it as original) to any other names for Dragon eeveelution. I had a similar name, only a bit shorter: Wyveon.
    ---------------------------

Aside from Cilan, I don't see anyone having any team changes until 6th gen.

Because frankly unless Ash brings something over to 6th gen land, I'm not going to care about any team changes after the league. Well except maybe Iris and Cilan.

However Ash would just be pointless.
    I kinda agree with you. I think that the eventual filler saga, whatever it is, will focus more on Iris and Cilan and their eventual captures (if they're going to leave), and Ash's Oaked Pokémon. The current team will have its chance to shine at the League (since to reach Top 8 Ash has to defeat at least 18 Pokémon. All of his Pokémon will have a possibility to show what they can do at least against one Pokémon), the rest probably will focus on a Battle Frontier/Orange saga, where the Oaked reserves will have one last battle before the 6th region begins (if there is one).

So, if Ash doesn't get any Pokémon before the League I'm not expecting any more captures from him. Maybe an evolution or two and/or Aipom/Gible 2.0, but nothing else. There will be well around 40ish episodes after the League and, if the old Pokes return, the new ones will not get much time to show their full capacities (more or less like what happened to Gible).
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    I kinda agree with you. I think that the eventual filler saga, whatever it is, will focus more on Iris and Cilan and their eventual captures (if they're going to leave), and Ash's Oaked Pokémon. The current team will have its chance to shine at the League (since to reach Top 8 Ash has to defeat at least 18 Pokémon. All of his Pokémon will have a possibility to show what they can do at least against one Pokémon), the rest probably will focus on a Battle Frontier/Orange saga, where the Oaked reserves will have one last battle before the 6th region begins (if there is one).

So, if Ash doesn't get any Pokémon before the League I'm not expecting any more captures from him. Maybe an evolution or two and/or Aipom/Gible 2.0, but nothing else. There will be well around 40ish episodes after the League and, if the old Pokes return, the new ones will not get much time to show their full capacities (more or less like what happened to Gible).
    With that said im really excited for charizard and primeape coming back. Hopefully coming back for the league and showing new moves and hopefully a couple of the others evolves.

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r...org3331738.jpg it almost looks as if that riolu everyone is talking about will finally appear wonder if it will be ash's
    Last edited by pokemonbw; 21st August 2012 at 3:56 AM.
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw View Post

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r...org3331738.jpg it almost looks as if that riolu everyone is talking about will finally appear wonder if it will be ash's
    That Riolu is either wild or a CotD's.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    That Riolu is either wild or a CotD's.
    I sure hope not...

It's awfully close to Ash also.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    I sure hope not...

It's awfully close to Ash also.
    I'm pretty sure it's the "supposed" rival's
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

People will come after me with claws and fangs, but I do have to wonder why they didn't give Ash a Riolu anywhere. He has aura, good relations with Lucarios...just while I know things don't always turn out but I just wondered why not. XD Maybe they didn't want to be too mainstream? Or they thought it'd be too powerful? Or they just didn't want it.

Sorry, just struck me odd.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    People will come after me with claws and fangs, but I do have to wonder why they didn't give Ash a Riolu anywhere. He has aura, good relations with Lucarios...just while I know things don't always turn out but I just wondered why not. XD Maybe they didn't want to be too mainstream? Or they thought it'd be too powerful? Or they just didn't want it.

My inexpert opinion? Riolu and Lucario are too awesome for him. XD
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}

Especially with the fact that Riolu and Lucario are super marketable.

Don't you know... It makes too much sense
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

There is still that lone Lucario... I won't give up until the saga ends.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Ash should just keep Meoletta. It wouldn't be jumping the gun any more then giving Iris Dragonite. In fact, that Dragonite actually seems stronger then Meloetta. It's got the best moveset of any pokemon that's ever been on the team and it seems to be holding it's own against the weather beasts in the Team Rocket 2-parter. So far we've seen Meloetta get "seriously injured" by being lightly tapped by Team Rocket's electric gun-thing once.

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

I would have no problems with Ash obtaining Meloetta, even if she's a Legendary, but there are many people here that think that if Ash catch her he'll be too "overpowered". I fail to see how...
    Last edited by Cresselia92; 21st August 2012 at 5:48 AM.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

To all the Riolu/Ash fans, I agree with you all! Ash deserves a Riolu! There's still hope! Why must the Writers always disappoint us!?

I would have no problems with Ash obtaining Meloetta, even if she's a Legendary, but there are many people here that think that if Ash catch her he'll be too "overpowered".
    Not exactly. Despite how they're normally portrayed, Legendary Pokemon aren't invincible. Say Ash caught Latias from Heroes, she's never battles and would need training to battle properly and hold her own. The first frontier brain used Articuno, but it was his friend, a Pokemon at it's own strength. Tobias on the other hand, Darkrai and Latios were portrayed to be almost unbeatable, and he had no personality.

As a writer, how you portray a trainer with a Legendary matters in the long run. You can show they trained them well, but not overpowered.

Long story short, Ash can catch one and still treat like a normal Pokemon.

I would have lol'd if the rest of Tobias's team were Magikarp XD. I expected him to use Lucario and Entei since they were in the opening.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Not exactly. Despite how they're normally portrayed, Legendary Pokemon aren't invincible. Say Ash caught Latias from Heroes, she's never battles and would need training to battle properly and hold her own. The first frontier brain used Articuno, but it was his friend, a Pokemon at it's own strength. Tobias on the other hand, Darkrai and Latios were portrayed to be almost unbeatable, and he had no personality.

As a writer, how you portray a trainer with a Legendary matters in the long run. You can show they trained them well, but not overpowered.

Long story short, Ash can catch one and still treat like a normal Pokemon.
    Exactly, that's what I think, but some people keep pairing "Legendary = Broken overpowered almost invincible Pokemon". Meloetta doesn't seem so invincible (she's not Zekrom, Lugia or Mewtwo)... :/

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    I would have lol'd if the rest of Tobias's team were Magikarp XD.
    Meh, if a Magikarp is able to destroy an Arceus, a bunch of them can conquer the world. XD
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    Ash should just keep Meoletta. It wouldn't be jumping the gun any more then giving Iris Dragonite. In fact, that Dragonite actually seems stronger then Meloetta. It's got the best moveset of any pokemon that's ever been on the team and it seems to be holding it's own against the weather beasts in the Team Rocket 2-parter. So far we've seen Meloetta get "seriously injured" by being lightly tapped by Team Rocket's electric gun-thing once.
    Can't forget Woobat and Yamask kicking it's butt before TR get's it

Exactly, that's what I think, but some people keep pairing "Legendary = Broken overpowered almost invincible Pokemon". Meloetta doesn't seem so invincible (she's not Zekrom, Lugia or Mewtwo)... :/

Meh, if a Magikarp is able to destroy an Arceus, a bunch of them can conquer the world. XD
    Meloetta got hit by Yamask's WilloWisp and seem to be shocked into control. She may do a good Close Combat, but she's no Arceus.

I seen a Youtuber sweep with some surprising Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Meloetta got hit by Yamask's WilloWisp and seem to be shocked into control. She may do a good Close Combat, but she's no Arceus.
    No way, I just said that XD... minus CC

I seen a Youtuber sweep with some surprising Pokemon.
    Haydunn

Any speculation of what Meloetta may know?

My moveset:

Close Combat (duh!)
    Relic Song (again, duh!)
    Psybeam
    Hyper Voice

Any more ideas?
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Page 92 of 694 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192 ... LastLast