Page 72 of 97 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 2402

Thread: BWS2-08 Ash, Iris & Trip's Final Battle [FIRST POST UPDATED 08/01!]

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I'd rather Ash use Krookodile if a Pokemon has to lose to Serperior. Because I don't like the idea of Leavanny losing to Serperior, when Leavanny should have the edge over Seperior.

So I would rather Trip either use a different Pokemon. Or someone else falls to Serperior than Leavanny. And if it's not Krookodile/Leavanny then I hope it's whatever potential 2nd round Pokemon Ash uses because at least it would've gotten a win.

I doubt want Unfezant to be used against Serperior either. Pignite is the only acceptable type advantage Pokemon that should lose to Serperior.
    well leavanny dosn't necesarrily have the edge, all it's attacks that is has used recently are grass typed ,a weak normal type move or status attacks(it's most recent attacks are tackle ,energy ball,razor leaf and stringshot).Infact it losing here could be the inpsiration for ash teaching something like signal beam,x scissor or struggle bug.Plus we don't know if trips serperior will know something like dragon tail.I do think trip will use exclusively serperior in this tournament.

I'd rather Ash use Krookodile if a Pokemon has to lose to Serperior. Because I don't like the idea of Leavanny losing to Serperior, when Leavanny should have the edge over Seperior.

So I would rather Trip either use a different Pokemon. Or someone else falls to Serperior than Leavanny. And if it's not Krookodile/Leavanny then I hope it's whatever potential 2nd round Pokemon Ash uses because at least it would've gotten a win.

I doubt want Unfezant to be used against Serperior either. Pignite is the only acceptable type advantage Pokemon that should lose to Serperior.
    I hope its Pikachu, if anyone has to take the fall, let him be the one.

Maybe it would inspire Ash to train his reserves more even if Leavanny has an advantage, Serperior is still one of Trip's main Pokémon whereas Leavanny's appearances have been far and few between.

Snivy/Pignite are the matchups I want to see the most against Serperior.

If anything it should be piplup making a spectacle of the loss to iris and acting like a brat while oshawott bursts out of his pokeball laughing at just the wrong time and being forced to fight serperior. oshawott is the only member of Ash's team that can afford the loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I hope its Pikachu, if anyone has to take the fall, let him be the one.
    oh thats not fair. pikachu was used in the finals of the 1st tournament just to lose. I would hate to see it happen again

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    Maybe it would inspire Ash to train his reserves more even if Leavanny has an advantage, Serperior is still one of Trip's main Pokémon whereas Leavanny's appearances have been far and few between.

If Snivy has to lose I would it would be to develop her eventual evolution but apparently she isn't evolving till 2013 atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    oh thats not fair. pikachu was used in the finals of the 1st tournament just to lose. I would hate to see it happen again
    I guess and I'm not a Pikachu hater anyway but if not him I'll agree with dman and say let it be Krokoodile, he is getting a great win with Dragonite so I'm fine if he loses, I just wanted to see diferent pokemon being used each round, even if its just to see it Energy balling something for 5 seconds.

He is going for the league, he should be trying diferent things win or lose, thats basicly why I'm kinda bummed Shooti is spamming Serperior, sure you want to look impressive with your most powerfull pokemon but seeing the others and how they are stage and move wise would be cool.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 13th August 2012 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    If anything it should be piplup making a spectacle of the loss to iris and acting like a brat while oshawott bursts out of his pokeball laughing at just the wrong time and being forced to fight serperior. oshawott is the only member of Ash's team that can afford the loss.
    how can oshawott afford the loss exactly? its last official win was clays krokorok ages back. its in need of one

If Snivy has to lose I would it would be to develop her eventual evolution but apparently she isn't evolving till 2013 atleast
    Apparently? Did I miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    how can oshawott afford the loss exactly? its last official win was clays krokorok ages back. its in need of one
    Agreed, Oshawott would be a bad choice unless it learnt Ice Beam, Serperior would just tear through something which had a type disadvantage against it.

The new picture with the pokemon and the 2013 logo has Oshawot, Snivy, Pignite and Pikachu in it.

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post

thats true and beside which it would give ash reason to train leavanny personally which in turn could improve leavanny's future appearences. However it could easily be pignite after all it has 3 fire type moves it could use.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    thats true and beside which it would give ash reason to train leavanny personally which in turn could improve leavanny's future appearences. However it could easily be pignite after all it has 3 fire type moves it could use.
    Yes Pignite should be used because it's pretty much that one Pokemon (and Pikachu) that can take losses well at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Yes Pignite should be used because it's pretty much that one Pokemon (and Pikachu) that can take losses well at the moment
    It's probably Pikachu or snivy, seeing as snivy has a rivalry with his serperior, (or so it seems) and Pikachu is his star and has battled his serperior in its younger forms
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

I hope for Pignite to lose. It's the member that can afford a loss more than the others, IMO.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

He'll probably use Krookodile since it just evolved. Or whatever he uses in round 2 if it's not Leavanny. If he does use Leavanny my money's on Pikachu/Krookodile.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

The new picture with the pokemon and the 2013 logo has Oshawot, Snivy, Pignite and Pikachu in it.
    Where did you saw it? Can you pretty please post a link?

So I see Ash vs Trip beginning here and end up in a cliffhanger for the next episode!!

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post

So I see Ash vs Trip beginning here and end up in a cliffhanger for the next episode!!

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    I think the full battle will be in this episode, especially if there's a lot going on in the next episode.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

It looks like Lucario is scared as though Haxorus or Hydreigon might r*pe it if it is not careful.

If we use this to prove the starters can't evolve till 2013, wouldn't that also mean Dawn can't leave till then (since Piplup is there).
    In other words, this doesn't really rule out evolutions if Dawn leaves before then.

Since the writers went the boring and cheap way of having Ash lose to his rival again, then I guess at least make it a usefull battle that he does gain something from.
    Not a simple quick loss, but eiter:
    Have Leavanny or Snivy fight and learn a powerful move after seeing Serperior use it for instance. Even though they lose, they gain a new move
    Let Krookodile fight and only just lose, making it a very close fight.
    If its just a quick loss with nothing gained, give it to Pignite, he's the only one who can truly afford it at this point. (Pikachu doesn't need another loss in finals and the rest have too many loses compared to wins already), the only other would be Palpitoad, since it has a great win-loss ratio, but having Ash use a 4x weakness would make him look stupid since he knows he's up against Serperior.

OMG!! :O

Thank you, that pic is so epic!!!

So Hydreigon may return to battle Dragonite like I thought so, and that Lucario look so sexy, Eevee must go to Ash...Charizard..Charizard please return!!!

I'm with PAndrew Ash must obtain or learn something about his loss to Trip!!! A new move, development for a future evolution or at lease a strategy to beat Trip next time!!

Krookodile could use a loss against Serperior, instead of Pignite I think.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    Krookodile could use a loss against Serperior, instead of Pignite I think.
    its record under ash isn't that great. its tied at 2 wins and 2 losses so would rather it not used against serperior and have its loses overtake its wins again

Okay, I'm now convinced that Charizard might make his return. :O

For the record, the "2013" in that picture refers to the 2012-2013 school year (which starts in August 2012), as these are some sort of school supplies. It has nothing to do with these Pokemon being relevant to episodes to come in 2013 AD.

Just killing that thread before any speculation starts.
    Last edited by Dephender; 14th August 2012 at 4:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    For the record, the "2013" in that picture refers to the 2012-2013 school year (which starts in August 2012), as these are some sort of school supplies. It has nothing to do with these Pokemon being relevant to episodes to come in 2013 AD.

Just killing that thread before any speculation starts.
    You mean it doesn't have any affects in the anime, right?

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Wat are you looking me? xP It's basic
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Clear (DMMD), Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

Page 72 of 97 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast