Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Origin of username

Mine originally was jb08045, then people took to calling me jb#s, then jb.

Jb is my nickname irl.

I had an obsession with Shiny Registeel, so the name stuck. 2 years old and I still like it =D.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Navarch means top in command, like a leader. Usually, at school, people pick me to be leader when it comes to academic games. But I like the word Navarch because it sounds cool.

Umm... I like Jirachi? (:
    And Wishing Star sounds pretty good for a username, in my opinion.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

A band I used to be friends with (and still listen to) has a song called Of Sound and Fury. And I love that song so...soundxfury
    ACCOUNT NO LONGER ACTIVE

Atari Teenage Riot. Aside from Fatal, I have the best username on the forums. c;

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.FusRoDah View Post
    I am Mr.FusRoDah because I kill dragons and eat them for breakfast. I also catch big game on Black and White, go to shaking grass and fishing spots, looking for some of the biggest and rarest in game creatures. I even caught a level 70 Dragonite withouth having to damage it to red, in fact I believe I just thunder-waved it and prayed to Jesus to catch it. In fact, most of my accomplished trades and my collection can be completely credited to me praying to the Good Lord, seeing as so many of them are so hard to find.

Oh yeah, and I also called myself Mr.FusRoDah because i also like to catch legendary dragons.
    Hooray for Skyrim references! Haha epic description is epic!

Anyway, mine's my nickname and favorite number. Except, the nickname's bedazzled (added an extra N and an H at the end)...
    Planned OR Team

Team Pose by Astral Shadow.
    DA Account here

Proud owner of my childhood partner, Feraligatr ♡

It started on Youtube when I took the first half of my favorite Pokémon's name, doubled it, and added 777. I don't remember why, but either I abandoned the account or it was already taken, so I used 677. It's been my username for everywhere else from then on. Except my current YouTube account.

I was having trouble thinking of a username, then for some reason I started thinking of Reshiram and Zekrom and their origins, and that's why I'm here today.

Because I am sugar free jazz.
    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/2d164cz.png[/IMG]

pock pock pock

Well....that is a good question.....

As I remember it, I was trying to come up with a different name, since most of my interent aliases are all the same, and I wanted something new. For somereason the word Muse popped into my head, and I decided to stick Soul in front of it. I figure I had to be as close to drunk as one can get without actually drinking, but I like it, and plan to keep it this way.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

Quote Originally Posted by SoulMuse View Post
    Well....that is a good question.....

As I remember it, I was trying to come up with a different name, since most of my interent aliases are all the same, and I wanted something new. For somereason the word Muse popped into my head, and I decided to stick Soul in front of it. I figure I had to be as close to drunk as one can get without actually drinking, but I like it, and plan to keep it this way.
    I know the feeling.
    I lost my DSi with my Black version in it.
    3DS FC: 0774-4658-6515 If you wanna' swap, tell me on my profile page.

I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Click the link to learn more.

Let's see if I can remember this one...

I know that the Mewtwo part of my name is there because Mewtwo is my favorite Pokemon. It has always been my favorite since it first kicked my butt in Pokemon Stadium 2.

The Overlord part... hmm... I think the origin of this part of the name came from the idea that Ubers were super-powerful Pokemon, that I like Ubers, and that I was determined to be the best Uber player there ever was (and I'm definitely one of the best Uber players you'll ever find).

Either that, or Overlord just sounded good with Mewtwo (at least to me it does).
    I will be less active as time goes on; I have many things to do to get into college and will be focusing on that, so if you don't hear from me for a while, just be patient. I will respond, but it may take some time.

Black FC: 1764-6597-3816

Spoiler:- claims:

I'm trying to conceal my secret identity.

Don't tell anyone.

The way Myrrh is pronounced is the same way most people pronounce the first quarter of my first name. I also think it sounds and is spelled kinda cool, and that is pretty much it. more people might mistake me for female now then ever though....

Well it's a combination of my first name (Christopher) and Typhlosion. But I guess it also works as a combination of Christopher and Explosion.

My Fabulous Tumblr
    I have claimed Chimchar

It's a bad Pokemon pun. A portmanteau of the phrase "kick ass" and Ash, the Pokemon character = KickAsh.
    I thought it was clever, anyway.

I like Victini, and I happened to see a metal object when I came up with my user name.

I'm a Star Wars fan and my favorite Pokemon is Feraligatr. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out. If I could, I'd change it to what the main characters in my story are collectively called.

This is believe it or not my real name. The swarley is because my dad lost a bet with my legendary uncle barney. The mosby is from my dad the greatest architect ever.
    FEAR THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY WALREIN WHO IS MINE!

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

Well, I wanted something related to Fire, since Fire-Type was (and still is) my favourite type, and then Flame Mistress just came into mind. Now it's just kinda stuck, and I use it for pretty much everything, though I prefer if people called me FM or Flame now. Besides, Flame Mistress sounds and looks nicer than something like Flame Girl or Flame Princess.

It's a nickname my friend gave me a while ago. I don't really know why he calls me it though.
    Last edited by Valkyrie Cain; 24th July 2012 at 3:27 PM.

From Britain+Favorite Pokemon=BritishWeavile

My username should be obvious.

I hate it.

Well my old username was UNOVAGIRL which was basically based off my love for the new region back then,but then I had it changed so people wouldn't think I was a newgenner or something and plus I love all regions.

My username now is based off of my Flipnote Hatena account with my username being CAMERON,although I don't really use Hatena that much anymore...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast