Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Origin of username

- "Aqua" is Latin for "Water", my favourite Pokemon type. Having "Aqua" in my username has NOTHING to do with Team Aqua.
    - "Milotic" is because of the awesome Water Pokemon from Gen III.

Heh, I can't remember. I think that the author of one of my favorite stories on FF.net had a similar name and I liked it. I hate it now.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/otn79k.png[/IMG]

TvTropes describes a Ladette as a girl with the personality of a frat boy, and while this is somewhat true for me I like to think i'm a bit more refined then that. So I tacked a Sir onto the beginning of my original user name to be more classy.

The President has been kidnapped by ninjas! Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the President?
    Yes [ ]
    No- [ ]

Shiny+ Raikou. Did I just blow your mind?
    Pokemon isn't real, I'm sorry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkWWx0YSyM0

That's pretty much the reason why i'm Pomf.

Do the wakey-wakey exercises or else.

Well, my name is a reference to where I'm from: the Evergreen State, AKA, Washington state. I love trees, so I like the fact that it's been given that nickname. The "Rain" part is because Washington is sort of famous for cloudy/rainy weather.

Also it just sounds pretty...in my opinion, anyway. The reason I choose it to be my name is not so much that I'm proud to be from there, but because I really miss it, as I no longer live there.

Just means big brother, even though it is also used in some adult type manga

My name comes from my favorite cartoon, Hey Arnold! Arnold's grandpa always called him short man, so I figured what the hell. 8)

Raina Xainne is the main character in a book that I'm writing.

In all honestly I'm still on the very first chapter of a four part series. hehe

Well, I enjoy dragons, and I was thinking of adding a tiny reference to Organization XIII.

I'm thinking of making a new one, with an abstract to it, like...CrimsonAura or something.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Well my username comes from... Well idk I can't remembre all I remembre is that RAWK ON come from Mario Paper a Thousand Year Doors.
    I need to try to remembre where it came from if I do I will edit this post.

RAWK ON

I was thinking about Skyrim as I was coming up with my username, and how I was working to get my Smithing skill really high. Then, that lead to thoughts about the Luanr Forge in Whiterun Hold. After that, I just inserted my birth year.

~nightsmith97
    Currently traveling through the Kalos region in Pokemon X!

My name represents the first 3 Pokémon I kept in my in-game team in Sapphire Version, Sceptile, Aggron, and Manetric. I've also been very fond of this trio since they were the only ones from my team that weren't blue, so I considered them as smaller team of sorts. I've also used this name because Hoenn is my favorite region. This pretty much led to my own creations of Sceptrigon as a Pokemon, and other combinations of Pokemon I've thought up.

Nyula is the Japanese name for Sneasel, I like Sneasel's aesthetic, behaviour (so unlike mine) and use in battle. I also like Cyndaquil, Snivy and Mudkip, but starters receive plenty of air-time as it is.
    And do you think that unto such as you;
    A maggot-minded, starved, fanatic crew:
    God gave the secret, and denied it me?--
    Well, well, what matters it! Believe that, too.
    ~Omar al-Khayyām, poet of Persia.

Shinyvirizion because shiny virizion.
    When I got Pokemon Black I caught a shiny Virizion.
    I was a shiny hunter. Then my game got stolen.
    I was sad because Virizion is my favorite shiny,
    I also had a few others I didn't care about on there, too.

Then I got Pokemon White. After practically a year of playing,
    decided it was time to get another shiny Virzion. So I got
    one.

Originally I would have chosen my name to be cookiebean because
    that was what my youtube name was called. it was some old usernames
    from the past combined together. I think one of the was cookiegir987765?

PocketMonstre has a few meanings.

The first is rather obvious - Pocket Monsters was the name for pokemon before they were released and the name was changed to Pokemon.
    The second- I twisted the pronunciation and spelling of 'Monster' to 'Monstre' because this is how the word monster is pronounced in a song that is meaningful to me. I believe that this spelling is similar to one or more of the Romance Language spellings of Monster.
    The third - Just as pokemon are carried in pokeballs that can be placed in a pocket, my DS can be placed in MY pocket. So I literally have "pocket monsters"

About the pronunciation of my name: I say it as either (Pocket-Mon-Stray) or (Pocket-Mon-Stare), though I prefer the latter.

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

Man! It seems that lots of people have some king of spiritual/philisophical name based off of something really complicated or that only the intellecual would understand, like the Fibonacci Sequence or something! Not really, but my point is that some of the people here made a username based off of multiple thing and merged them together, which is more creative than mine. So the process is like a complex formula you'd need a degree to understand (well, compared to mine at least).

Enough with the ludacris exagerations, as for me, my name is much more simple.
    Meek = submissive (ask anyone who knows me, It's the exact opposite of what I am): so a Meeker would be a sumissive person
    Also, Meeker is the name of a minor character from S.T.A.L.K.E.R., which is one of my favorite games. (The game is very complex, not for the CoD fanboy at all!)
    Maybe it lacks the creativity that some people put into their's, but I like it personally.
    Nothing interesting here. Carry on.
    Author's Profile

I was just coming up with random names during the name change and this crossed my mind. I then realized that it is the name of my favorite book. ><
    フェージングのエコー

I don't even know anymore tbh

Its pretty obvious >,>

When BW came out I decided to look up all the Pokemon and their shiny forms. Haxorus' was the coolest to me, so I chose that.

I came up with my name when trying to combine Sammael and Fenrisulfr.
    So, it became SamtheUlfr due to "ulfr" meaning "wolf".
    "In war, Resolution; in defeat, Defiance; in victory, Magnanimity; in peace, Good Will."

Friend Code: 2921-9498-2042
    Friend Safari: Psychic - Grumpig, Espurr, Xatu

lol I plan to be a music major... and music is a major part of my life.... plus the fact that I'm partially german (and 99.99% german-minded).... so that's where the muzik part comes from.... maestro is the name a jerk sarcastically shot at me one day, but I enjoyed it, so it stuck. voila! muzikmaestro!
    I am who I am. There's nothing more than that. I am a geek and a nerd and a musician, a future music educator. I play pokemon and watch movies with a passion. I am who I am.
    Look, if you had one shot, one opportunity
    To seize everything you ever wanted in one moment
    Would you capture it or just let it slip? - Eminem
    “Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.” - Beethoven

Yeah well, I just randomly thought of my username. I actually quite like it, but I have another username I usually have when I play online games LOL.. and it's "FluffyChopsticks" LOL.

Credits Avenger Angel for banner

Well, I love electric pokemon.

Ew, not the other kind of love.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast