Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Origin of username

For me? Well Candle Is because of my Internet persona, a Litwick. yes, I'm a litwick fools, and a pretty BA one at that. The Reaper part, well, I weild Two fricken Scythes, what do you expect? Time and Space Control is lovely...

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Knightfall is a Star Wars reference. It comes from Operation: Knightfall in Episode III where all the Jedi are "purged", and I like the name.

Knightfall signing off ...

One of my favorite Pokemon is Lucario, but just Lucario would be boring so I thought of something that would help me stick out in the fan fiction section and threw Shadow in front. That's how I became Shadow Lucario.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Basically one day I was eating my cereal and a massive walking jelly bean passed my window, and I thought to myself "is that thing real". That's pretty much how I came up with my username folks

I chose my name like this:

Awakening: I chose this because the new Fire Emblem was announced and the word sounded very... mystical to me XP also Marth appears on the game yay!

Leaf: I chose this because I pretty much like the protagonist in FR/LG and in the manga she is known as blue, but I like calling her Leaf ^_^

Icarus: Love this name so much as well as a mini reference to Kid Icarus. Someday I will play it. I have seen the gameplay and looks pretty fun. Pit is my favorite character to use in battles in SSBB.

Well, mine is somewhat obvious. I took my favourite Pokemon, and since there is someone already named Porygon-Z apparently, I reversed it, and IMO, it's quite catchy.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

My user name originated from my dog who died just recently : ( Well, the first part was. The second part was that I was reading a book series, I think it was "Dragons of Starlight" and that's the name of the planet that part of the book takes place on, that and the fact that the title was "Starlighter" just take off the er and you got it : D
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Torterra & Empoleon.

Two of my favorite Sinnoh Pokémon (though nowadays, I prefer Infernape a bit more than Torterra, but whatever).
        Spoiler:- My Pokémon Teams & Video Game Identities:

Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Ace is what I usually put in my usernames and Flonne because she's my fave female from Disgaea

Flutter is part of Fluttershy's name and Dash is part of Rainbow Dash's name.

What can I say?
    Succesful username is succesful.

Proud Member Of SPCS
        Spoiler:- Credits And Pokedex Progress:

Pop = Katy Perry (Pop singer)
    Princess = Princess Amelia (off Slayers)
    Lyra = Lyra

Pop Princess is also a novel I've read many years ago. There were two.

Also Pop Princess is a song I claimed ;D

Hopefully now everyone know what it means, nya~

I honestly don't know. I guess I just liked the way it sounded. I made it up in eight grade, but it's pronounced the same as Maui.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Friend Safari Pokemon: Dunsparce, Loudred and Ditto
    Seeking Lapras, Luxio, Sliggo, Mightyena, Ditto and many more!
    Pokemon FC: 0791-2428-5361

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Pop = Katy Perry (Pop singer)
    Princess = Princess Amelia (off Slayers)
    Lyra = Lyra

Pop Princess is also a novel I've read many years ago. There were two.

Also Pop Princess is a song I claimed ;D

Hopefully now everyone know what it means, nya~
    Long description and origin. :O
    But who's Lyra? Jk lol
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

He's freaking hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoopes View Post
    Combination of my first name, last name, and a misspelling of a nickname that I have in real life.
    Is your nickname "poopies"?

Spoiler:- mega wishlist:

I have claimed Empoleon, Super Mario Galaxy, and Rosalina!
    3DS FC- 1762-3779-2632
    I have a Fairy Type Safari with Kirlia, Jigglypuff, and Clefairy!
    Pokégyms:

Misdreavus with "mister" prefix and some tweak on "dreavus", look what happen.

It's very obvious, but my username is based off a character from Touhou.
    "I want you to make me a stepping stone so everyone can shine…!"

Ice Friend Safari - Snover / Bergmite / Cloyster
    Current and temporary Friend Safari is Grass - Tangela / Swadloon / Maractus

CyberBlaziken. Let's see, I remember watching Transformers : Cybertron, and then it was followed by Pokemon Master Quest, the episode was Johto Photo Finish, Ash's Charizard lost to Harrison's Blaziken. That was the day I made my Account, so I put two and two together. And I came up with CyberBlaziken.

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

Im a very big fan of insects especially the moths, im also quite interested with the rest of the universes, Thus Celestial moth
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGonzales View Post
    Ok, we all know that a lot of people here just have some.... extraneous usernames, including myself.

How did you come up with your username? Is it a reference to something? Do you now dislike or regret your username?

I guess I'll start. In paper Mario the thousand year door, one of the chapters (section of the video game, 8 in total) took place in glitzville, which was a floating city that housed the famous Glitz pit, where fighters of all shapes and sizes came to compete for the champion's belt, which guaranteed fame and great wealth.

During the chapter, you find a rogue yoshi egg that is about to be made into a hot dog, and take the egg from the chef who says that "people don't like to eat food that moves". The name given to you by the owner of the Glitz pit is "The Great Gonzales". The yoshi hatches and takes to calling you your fighter name, not realizing your true name is Mario.

So what's your story?
    PMTTYD is awesome! I love that chapter too! ^^

I love Zorua since he was anncounced, and PPL (PikapalLyra/PopPrincess_Lyra) gave me the username idea: "Trickster Zorua"

FB Profile~|deviantART Profile~
    3DS FC: 4382 2023 3008
    Animal Crossing New Leaf Dream Code: 6400 2207 2907
    Banner made by Sworn Metalhead!

Ah, 'tis an interesting old tale!

'Peel' is my surname, and the entire username originates from my old Biology class. For the teacher and students to get to know each other better, we had to tell four things of each other with one of them being false. I said my name, age, pets and that I had a secret identity. They all thought it was the identity but then I revealed my true age. The teacher asked what my secret identity was, to which I revealed;

"What are you crazy? Never heard of my name people? I am Vengeance! I am the Night! I-AM-THE GODDAMN-PEEL!"

And everyone looked at me crazily, then began applauding me The whole vengeance and night thing was an inspiration from Batman.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Ah, 'tis an interesting old tale!

'Peel' is my surname, and the entire username originates from my old Biology class. For the teacher and students to get to know each other better, we had to tell four things of each other with one of them being false. I said my name, age, pets and that I had a secret identity. They all thought it was the identity but then I revealed my true age. The teacher asked what my secret identity was, to which I revealed;

"What are you crazy? Never heard of my name people? I am Vengeance! I am the Night! I-AM-THE GODDAMN-PEEL!"

And everyone looked at me crazily, then began applauding me The whole vengeance and night thing was an inspiration from Batman.
    Lmao. My Username...
    I decided to make a new account on runescape. I just came up with Moonrox randomly, really. Later googled it and found out it was the name of a popular flower shop and a NASA contest to turn moondust to oxygen in an online simulation. Winner gets a million bucks. Pretty cool, and no one's won it yet, apparently.
    Mine is an unchanging love, higher than the heights above, deeper than the depths beneath, free and faithful, strong as death.

William Cowper, "Lovest Thou Me?" Olney Hymns

I choose my words carefully, but they may still hurt someone accidentally...

Marley, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

And, look you, there is nothing in this thing of learning out of books. Here, here and here (pointing to his ear, his head and his heart) is your school. If everything is right there, then take your pen and down with it; afterward ask the opinion of a man who knows his business.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Images removed for making the signature too tall.

My username comes from the OC in my fanfic. Pretty obvious, but he's my favorite pokemon OC of my own creation.

To boot, his first name is also a word in a language I created for my original work that means "arrive". It gives him significance at any angle really.

The last name, I just wanted a variation on the last name Fox, and all its implications, so, I just altered the letters.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    I support and believe in pearlshipping
    Oh yeah, and I like Darth Vader too.

Herein lies a great story of love, friendship, betryal,........and generally all the other good stuff a story needs :http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ul-A-Pearlship

Current team in lvl. 100 training-

I don't remember. But I added the Mister for class, because I'm just that much of a badass

My username had no thought whatsoever as you can clearly see.
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/eis5ft.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i54.*******.com/2gue8sj.gif[/IMG] Join now at http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...chanted-Garden

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast