Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 109

Thread: Bizarre Bazaars

  1. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cocoadragon View Post
    I would like a Banner!
    Size: 500x100
    Image (either describe it or link):[img]http://i55.*******.com/2py7tdc.png[/img]
    Color(s):same colors as that one
    Font (Dafont.com):power play
    Text:community RE hunter
    Anything Else?:can u change the pokemon to ferroseed joltik klink and tynamo
    Yeah, sure. accepted.

    justinjiaxinghu:

    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/icVbp.png[*/IMG]
    Last edited by YaDunGoofed; 7th August 2012 at 8:33 PM.

    キバゴ

  2. #52
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    279

    Default

    wow thanks! Thats OSM man!
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

  3. #53

    Default

    cocoadragon:

    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/9SMiE.png[*/IMG]

    shade2000:

    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/O3SaC.png[*/IMG]
    Last edited by YaDunGoofed; 14th August 2012 at 5:19 PM.

    キバゴ

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    428

    Default

    I would like a Banner!
    Size: 500x100
    Image (either describe it or link):http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-c...ver_Ethan2.png , Quilava, Dewott, and Noctowl.
    Color(s): A black and white background like this: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images...7189720046.jpg Without the text of course!
    Font (Dafont.com): Pokemon Font!
    Text: Brad's Unova Journey
    Anything Else?: This is for my Fan Fiction so, could you embed this link into the image if possible? http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Unova-Journey

    I really appreciate you doing this!

    My 3DS Friend Code is 4656-7001-6257
        Spoiler:- Ghost Friend Safari:

        Spoiler:- Hall of Fame:

  5. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OshaMijuWott View Post
    I would like a Banner!
    Size: 500x100
    Image (either describe it or link):http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-c...ver_Ethan2.png , Quilava, Dewott, and Noctowl.
    Color(s): A black and white background like this: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images...7189720046.jpg Without the text of course!
    Font (Dafont.com): Pokemon Font!
    Text: Brad's Unova Journey
    Anything Else?: This is for my Fan Fiction so, could you embed this link into the image if possible? http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Unova-Journey

    I really appreciate you doing this!
    Would you like the font pokemon colors?

    キバゴ

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    428

    Default

    Yes! But could you keep the font size down please, I don't want to take away from the rest of the banner! Thanks!

    My 3DS Friend Code is 4656-7001-6257
        Spoiler:- Ghost Friend Safari:

        Spoiler:- Hall of Fame:

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    London, England GMT+0
    Posts
    645

    Default

    thanks foe the banner, it was sure worth the wait

  8. #58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OshaMijuWott View Post
    Yes! But could you keep the font size down please, I don't want to take away from the rest of the banner! Thanks!
    Alright! Accepted!

    キバゴ

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Black City, Unova
    Posts
    745

    Default


    I would like a Banner! ^^
    Size: 500x100
    Image (either describe it or link): Darkrai, and Empoleon
    Color(s): Black and Blue
    Font (Dafont.com): Gothic, modern, Northwood High
    Text: GAMEMASTER5394 Join the shadows...
    Anything Else?: Blue lightning effect, glacier effect, bubble effect, and smoke affect please. ^^ Sorry if its too much.

    Sorry, I just felt like changing it. But thx in advance.
    I'm awesome

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    488

    Default

    I would like a Banner!
    Size: 500x200
    [B]Image: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs46/i/20...by_iDagger.jpg
    Color(s): Blue and Red. (What does this mean? Like the background?)
    Font (Dafont.com): Just something cool.
    Text: Hedge Goldenwood. Child Of Latios.
    Anything Else?: Can the background be a scratchy looking blue.

  11. #61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamemaster5394 View Post

    I would like a Banner! ^^
    Size: 500x100
    Image (either describe it or link): Darkrai, and Empoleon
    Color(s): Black and Blue
    Font (Dafont.com): Gothic, modern, Northwood High
    Text: GAMEMASTER5394 Join the shadows...
    Anything Else?: Blue lightning effect, glacier effect, bubble effect, and smoke affect please. ^^ Sorry if its too much.

    Sorry, I just felt like changing it. But thx in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    I would like a Banner!
    Size: 500x200
    [B]Image: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs46/i/20...by_iDagger.jpg
    Color(s): Blue and Red. (What does this mean? Like the background?)
    Font (Dafont.com): Just something cool.
    Text: Hedge Goldenwood. Child Of Latios.
    Anything Else?: Can the background be a scratchy looking blue.
    The colors are generally the theme of whatever. Like the gradient for the background.

    Both are accepted!

    キバゴ

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    428

    Default

    I had many tough critics on my fic so i am starting anew, can you change it to: Walt's Journey Through Unova as the title, with a Quilava, Oshawott and Elekid as the pokemon
    Last edited by CovertNinja; 17th August 2012 at 1:03 AM.

    My 3DS Friend Code is 4656-7001-6257
        Spoiler:- Ghost Friend Safari:

        Spoiler:- Hall of Fame:

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    441

    Default

    I would like a Banner!
    Size: 500x200
    Image (either describe it or link):
    http://static.fimfiction.net/images/...png?1334436639

    http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...ngry_S1E04.jpg

    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls...urcwo1_500.png

    http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...sp-d413vjf.png

    http://derpy.ponychan.net/chan/files...4511727931.png

    http://ponyfac.es/sites/pony/faces/4c29fce1.jpg

    Color(s): Red
    Font (Dafont.com): Again, whatever you think suits it
    Text: If I'm ninja'd once more...
    Anything Else?: Thanks again
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    488

    Default

    When it get's accepted will you send me a message that it is done?

  15. #65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Norns View Post
    I would like a Banner!
    Size: 500x200
    Image (either describe it or link):
    http://static.fimfiction.net/images/...png?1334436639

    http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...ngry_S1E04.jpg

    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls...urcwo1_500.png

    http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...sp-d413vjf.png

    http://derpy.ponychan.net/chan/files...4511727931.png

    http://ponyfac.es/sites/pony/faces/4c29fce1.jpg

    Color(s): Red
    Font (Dafont.com): Again, whatever you think suits it
    Text: If I'm ninja'd once more...
    Anything Else?: Thanks again
    Accepted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    When it get's accepted will you send me a message that it is done?
    yeah. no worries.
    Gamemaster####:

    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lSDfV.png[*/IMG]
    Last edited by YaDunGoofed; 17th August 2012 at 4:53 PM.

    キバゴ

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YaDunGoofed View Post
    Accepted.



    yeah. no worries.
    Gamemaster####:

    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lSDfV.png[*/IMG]
    Okay thanks. I can't wait to see your artistic skill!

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Arceus' Dimension
    Posts
    9

    Default

    I would like a Userbar!
    Style: 2
    Pokémon (max 4): Oshawott (on the left side) and Ducklett (on the right side)
    Text: Miju and Koaru (centered)
    Color(s): Blue (on the left side) to Light Blue (on the right side)
    Anything Else?: Thanks

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    428

    Default

    Any chance you can message me a time frame of when it will be completed?

    My 3DS Friend Code is 4656-7001-6257
        Spoiler:- Ghost Friend Safari:

        Spoiler:- Hall of Fame:

  19. #69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OshaMijuWott View Post
    Any chance you can message me a time frame of when it will be completed?
    I'm going to try to shoot before August 20th.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Miju View Post
    I would like a Userbar!
    Style: 2
    Pokémon (max 4): Oshawott (on the left side) and Ducklett (on the right side)
    Text: Miju and Koaru (centered)
    Color(s): Blue (on the left side) to Light Blue (on the right side)
    Anything Else?: Thanks
    Alright, accepted.
    Last edited by YaDunGoofed; 18th August 2012 at 2:22 AM.

    キバゴ

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YaDunGoofed View Post
    I'm going to try to shoot before August 20th.
    Thanks, and did you see my previous post with the changes?

    My 3DS Friend Code is 4656-7001-6257
        Spoiler:- Ghost Friend Safari:

        Spoiler:- Hall of Fame:

  21. #71
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    188

    Default

    I would like a Recolor!
    Original Sprite: Surskit from Black & White
    Color(s), can be Poké-specific: Can you make it look like a mime? Black tuft of hait, white body, black gloves, red cheeks, black crosses on face
    Anything else?:THANKS!


        Spoiler:- Friend Code(s)/Trade Shop/Credit:

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    277

    Default

    I would like a Team Pose!
    Trainer: Kyouhei
    Pokémon (max 8): Castform,Swampert,Flygon,Togetic,Milotic,Zorua,Bla ziken,and Sceptile
    Anything else?Can you use Generation 5 Sprites?Can you place Kyouhei at the middle and Zorua at his left side while Castform at right and the others at the back?

    Thanks,thanks,thanks a lot!
    Last edited by blue8arman; 18th August 2012 at 9:20 AM.

    3DS Friend Code: 1950 - 8194 -5373
    Ghost Friend Safari with Phantump, Lampent, and Driftblim
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, "If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven."
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†


        Spoiler:- Special Thanks:

  23. #73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 36squid View Post
    I would like a Recolor!
    Original Sprite: Surskit from Black & White
    Color(s), can be Poké-specific: Can you make it look like a mime? Black tuft of hait, white body, black gloves, red cheeks, black crosses on face
    Anything else?:THANKS!
    I'll see, accepted.

    Quote Originally Posted by blue8arman View Post
    I would like a Team Pose!
    Trainer: Kyouhei
    Pokémon (max 8): Castform,Swampert,Flygon,Togetic,Milotic,Zorua,Bla ziken,and Sceptile
    Anything else?Can you use Generation 5 Sprites?Can you place Kyouhei at the middle and Zorua at his left side while Castform at right and the others at the back?

    Thanks,thanks,thanks a lot!
    What is Kyouhei look like?

    キバゴ

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YaDunGoofed View Post

    What is Kyouhei look like?
    It was he...http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Kyouhei
    The B2W2 male protagonists.Thanks for advance.

    3DS Friend Code: 1950 - 8194 -5373
    Ghost Friend Safari with Phantump, Lampent, and Driftblim
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, "If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven."
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†


        Spoiler:- Special Thanks:

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    488

    Default

    So it'll be finished by the 20th?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •