Welcome to Serebii's Multigen Tour. Along with myself, Makaveli is a host of this tournament. This tournament will be in a best of three format, and participants will be expected to battle in ADV OU, DPP OU, and BW OU(pre BW2). The tournament will be in a 6v6 format, where the first match will be ADV OU, the second DPP OU and finally the third match being BW OU. The simulator of choice for this tournament will be Pokemon Online. Showdown is not recommended, as it does not support ADV OU or DPP OU and recently it has been known to lag/disconnect.
- All tournament matches will be played using Pokémon Online.
- If a D/C happens early game, both players will replay doing the same moves.
- If a clear winner can't be decided when a D/C happens late game, then both players will replay their game.
- Each round will last for 7 days from the time it is posted. If both players fail to meet that deadline, then the player that tried the hardest to get their team match-ups done will be awarded the win. If both players fail to be active enough to get their match-ups done, then regardless of the ability of either player, I will decide which player advances on 3 coin-flips.
- Follow all general Serebii rules.
- Each battle will take place under the respective generation's OU tier.
- If any problems arise contact Myself, Makaveli, or Honus and we will try to sort the problem out.
- Wi-Fi Clause: Team Preview must be enabled for all tournament matches. Only for BW OU matches
- Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
- Uber Clause: Pokémon that are in the Uber Tier are not allowed to be used.
- Timed Battle: Select this clause when having all tournament matches.
- Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have more than 1 Dragonite on his or her team.
- Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion.
- OHKO Clause: Players cannot use moves that have a chance of instantly KO opposing Pokémon. For example, Horn Drill is an illegal move to have on a Pokémon's move set.
- Best of Three: Each match will be played using this rule. Basically the first to defeat their opponent twice wins the game.
Sign Up Code
List of ParticipantsCode:username: GMT: