Thread: Why does one direction have a makeup range?

Default Why does one direction have a makeup range?

A line in what makes you beautiful (likely their I want it that way later on) goes don't need make up to cover up so why do they need a make-up range?

It's all about making money.
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-1435-1920 (Andrea)
    Pokémon X Trainer Name: Andrea
    Native Vivillon Pattern: High Plains
    Feel free to PM/VM if you'd like to trade Vivillon patterns (accepting all).
    Please do not add me for Friend Safari as I'm focused on completing the storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Budew View Post
    It's all about making money.
    Exactly. One Direction has virtually sold out just to make money. And I remember watching this on Gruen Planet a few months ago. And here in Australia, they had a competition in conjunction with Coles Supermarkets, and eligible products included junk food which was slammed by the Parents Jury (I think that was the name of the group in question).

Besides, I don't really care about One Direction anyway.
    Indigohex is a retired fifty-three star surgeon-general who wishes that the Australian version of I Am A Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here would get cancelled within less than a second of starting. The views reflected in the posts above and below this post does not necessarily reflect the views of Serebii.net, its owners or shareholders.

Indigohex: Serebii.net Forums' Voice

Same reason Justin Beiber has a perfume range. To appeal to the target audience, and as was said above, making money.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

[23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)