Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst cartoon characters of all time?

Default Worst cartoon characters of all time?

Since this is basically a remake of a thread from 09, I believe it's time to do it again only now we have new shows to complain about.
    Do note:
    Anime is considered a cartoon in Japan so they count, which means if you wish to bash Naruto,Bleach,One Piece, Death Note, Bobobo, Fairy Tale ect you may do so.
    Speaking of Naruto if you mention Naruto say you either hate part 1 Naruto(Original Series)or part 2 (Shippuden)
    Since this is anime and not manga, filler characters are allowed.

You are free to talk about any character from any era of TV, ex: You hate Scrappy Doo? Flim Flam? Liza Simpson? You may say so.
    Yes even shows like all the Star Wars spin offs count.
    Also please no flaming, let's all be mature here.
    Oh also you may post as many list as you want.

Anywho enjoy!
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Elmyra (Tiny Toon Adventures)
    I, stickerstaryoshi, am now authorized to use the usertitle "We got 3D: XY!", created by user Cresselia92 and to modify it according to my desires.

Fan of the Mario and Luigi series since 2005.

Him from the Powerpuff girls. Just think back and wonder how was he allowed on TV his only real role seemed to be confusing the kids who watched over what sex he was. It's like how did he get under the radar.

Spongebob Squarepants(Post Movie)

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Just to name a few:
    Krillin after Dragon Ball for obvious reasons
    Tweety Bird
    Angelica from Rugrats
    Roadrunner, seriously. Was I the only guy who wanted the coyote to catch him?

BTW, I actually think Scrappy was just a misunderstood character. Look at that cute face.

LOOK AT IT.
    Black 2 Friend Code - 3784 0662 3396
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.(Started by Tyranitar)
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Ben 10 from Ben 10 Omniverse. *cough* *cough* terrible *cough*

I can't find my toothbrush, and it's REALLY STRESSIN' ME OUT!

Winslow from Catdog. This is the only cartoon character that, if I encountered in real life, would proceed to roughly pick up and squeeze his little blue guts out.

At first I hated Rodger Rabbit from Who Framed Rodger Rabbit, but throughout the movie, he grew on me.

I'll add more later when I think of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmareisalive View Post
    Him from the Powerpuff girls. Just think back and wonder how was he allowed on TV his only real role seemed to be confusing the kids who watched over what sex he was. It's like how did he get under the radar.
    Dude, Him was the best character on PPG, what're you talking about?

Outside of the obvious Scrappy Doo, I agree with Winslow, and the majority of characters from SpongeBob (Sandy's still awesome). Yeah, Mr. Krabs was a bit despicable and money-hungry before the movie, but he at least had a heart. Remember "Hooky"? He doesn't give a damn about SpongeBob anymore. He forced a mentally-disabled Squidward to work. He drove Plankton to contemplate suicide. I wish he was banished to Davy Jones' Locker now!

I know there are other characters who are bad, but I can't think of them for some reason.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Mr. Crocker from Fairly Odd Parents for being a dumb *** who can't outsmart a 10 year old and his fairies after countless times of trying, not to mention the technology he (Mr. Crocker) has.

Ronda Lloyd from Hey Arnold! also comes to mind for being pretty selfish and shallow-minded.

Everyone on the show Johnny Test.

Because really, does anyone actually even like that cartoon? I've never met a single person who does.
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/30nc01x.png[/IMG]

PASBL
    | Clock shop on Hiatus | Tumblr
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/swtmiw.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Ding Ding Sparkle Sparkle:

Quote Originally Posted by Equal-to-Heaven View Post

Because really, does anyone actually even like that cartoon? I've never met a single person who does.
    I was going to say something about Johnny Test, but I couldn't think of anything. Because honestly, I like the first season to an extent. Everything after that is awful, and I find that sad, because the show really did have potential to be good. The first season when it aired on Kids WB was amongst the last of the good cartoons that were airing at that time, in my opinion. Like I thought Tinymon was funny before they made a sequel episode.

In my opinion, the Mole King was the best character in the show. I liked the Mole King.
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Sometimes, if there was nothing on, I'd watch it. There was nothing redeeming about it, but it was better than being bored out of my skull. Like Kutie Pie, I also saw a lot of potential in the first season.

Oh, I always hated Cosmo from the Fairy Oddparents. Literally, he did not deserve Wanda. I also hated Timmy Turner. The least likable characters were the stars of the show which constantly bugged me. At least that changed with Danny Phantom and the main characters were far more likable in that cartoon.

I also hate Jerry the mouse from Tom and Jerry. It wasn't enough for Jerry to run away from Tom. Nope, he seriously had to torture the poor cat who was only trying to protect his owner's home so he wouldn't be homeless. Damn, freeloading mouse.
    Last edited by Silent_Vibrava; 20th July 2013 at 6:31 AM.

Aeon Flux.

She's the hero, and never does anything heroic, while Travon is the villain, but never seems to do anything evil. And she's completely incompetent. If you like a heroine who's only real "skill" is the ability to show a lot of skin, I guess she's okay. Otherwise...

Hmm...it's kind of hard to say. Generally if I like a show, I like most of the characters, and vice versa. However, I do have to say that I'm not really too fond of "Sparky," the new dog character in Fairly Odd Parents. I tend to think that when you add new characters to a show, you need to be careful about it lest you crowd up the show with too many main characters. For this reason, I was a bit worried about Poof when they added him, but I warmed up to him pretty quickly. Sparky, on the other hand...well, I just don't see much that he adds to the show except having another clumsy moron running around (which Cosmo already covered).

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Vibrava View Post
    Sometimes, if there was nothing on, I'd watch it. There was nothing redeeming about it, but it was better than being bored out of my skull. Like Kutie Pie, I also saw a lot of potential in the first season.

Oh, I always hated Cosmo from the Fairy Oddparents. Literally, he did not deserve Wanda. I also hated Timmy Turner. The least likable characters were the stars of the show which constantly bugged me. At least that changed with Danny Phantom and the main characters were far more likable in that cartoon.

I also hate Jerry the mouse from Tom and Jerry. It wasn't enough for Jerry to run away from Tom. Nope, he seriously had to torture the poor cat who was only trying to protect his owner's home so he wouldn't be homeless. Damn, freeloading mouse.
    :OOOOOOOOOO

Just......WHAT????!!!!

What is this I don't even.....

*ultra facepalms*
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    :OOOOOOOOOO

Just......WHAT????!!!!

What is this I don't even.....

*ultra facepalms*
    No, they're right. My nephew watches that stuff religiously, I've done my research. Jerry is ten times the ***-hat that Thomas is. And I know it's a cartoon and all... but that mouse should'a got munched after the first episode. It's a freakin' mouse. Those things are dumb as hell next to a cat.

I have news for you, the show was originally NOT supposed to be a kids show. It was originally designed for an older audience.

Besides, I kind of liked Him. Yes, he was an effeminate version of the Devil, but that was the whole point! And it was what made him a great villain, to tell the truth.

If you want to know a villain (or rather a group of them) on that show that I disliked, I'd say the Rowdyruff Boys. I know I'm in the minority, but that was an idea that didn't work out the way they wanted it too, if fan depictions are any indication.

Quote Originally Posted by DjangoCribbs View Post
    No, they're right. My nephew watches that stuff religiously, I've done my research. Jerry is ten times the ***-hat that Thomas is. And I know it's a cartoon and all... but that mouse should'a got munched after the first episode. It's a freakin' mouse. Those things are dumb as hell next to a cat.
    Bugs Bunny was an asshole back in the day, too. Still kinda is, actually, though he's mellowed out by The Looney Tunes Show. Daffy Duck will always have his greedy bastard character, though, despite that being Chuck Jones' addition to his character. At least it made him less annoying, honestly.

Tom and Jerry is still comedy gold, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Maedar View Post
    If you want to know a villain (or rather a group of them) on that show that I disliked, I'd say the Rowdyruff Boys. I know I'm in the minority, but that was an idea that didn't work out the way they wanted it too, if fan depictions are any indication.
    Can't argue with you there, though I'm not sure if I should completely agree. I think the Rowdyruff Boys episode is the most popular PPG episode out there, if at least not one of the most popular. I personally really like that episode. I remember hearing from a neighborhood kid about that episode, and because we don't have cable, I could only catch episodes at my grandmother's house. So when he told us about the Rowdyruff Boys, my brothers and I (yeah, the twins watched the show, too) didn't believe him at first. After finally seeing that episode I believe on Kids WB back when it aired for a time on it, I thought it was the best thing I had ever seen. At least until the movie came out, and that became the best thing I had ever seen, but the Rowdyruffs have a soft, special place in my heart. I haven't seen their return episodes, though, but I don't like the slight redesigns they gave them.

Now for a villain I didn't like on PPG, it has to be Fuzzy Lumpkins. He's more funny than he is villainous. Come on, in "The Beat-Alls", all he would do was throw a boulder. Is that the best he could do? I dunno, I guess it could be because I haven't seen a lot of episodes (again, no cable), but Fuzzy never really appealed to me much as a villain. He was more of a joke than anything, and the Amoeba Boys were supposed to be the joke villains, but they at least did something even though it was unintentional.

Oh yeah, and Princess. God, I hate Princess. Such a spoiled bitch, she really got her desserts in the episode when she became Mayor and the girls stole all her stuff. That's my favorite Princess episode in all honesty because of that.
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Now for a villain I didn't like on PPG, it has to be Fuzzy Lumpkins. He's more funny than he is villainous.
    That's kind of the idea. He's sort of... Well, he's the Trope he fits:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...atheticVillain

More or less.

Well I was a kid when I watched PPG and I wasn't confused by his sexual orientation, because it wasn't something I even thought about. I was too naive..because yeah I was a kid. I just thought it was hilarious how he took bubble baths and wore high heels. TBH I liked the character a lot. I think adults (or even anyone who's even in their teens) put too much emphasis on things like this, because while they're aware of the puns going on in the cartoons, children are likely to never recognize any of those.
    I'm Neriifur, and I'm friggen awesome.

- - Pokemon X Team - -

IGN: Neriifur FC: 1220 7186 9298 | SV 1033 |

Pokemon Breeder | Trainer | Artist.

My Shiny Pokemon Tumblr!

Johnny Test after the first season was just plain remakes of old episodes. It got too bland. I'm surprised they still make more of this show. They made so much that Dukie's voice actor had to quit or something and got replaced. I watch it only because there's nothing on TV. The only character that I liked was Bling Bling Boy. For some odd reason, I always wanted him to succeed in dating Susan, but that's just me.
    Black 2 Friend Code - 3784 0662 3396
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.(Started by Tyranitar)
        Spoiler:- Credits:

The thing with him though was his whole character seemed to be that he really had no idea what he was. He was meant to be the devil who wore woman's clothes had crab caws for hands and his voice had no idea if it was meant to be a mans or woman's. Really a lot of his screen time was more or less about his appearance or something strange he does rather than just being evil. He did have his evil moments don't get me wrong and can be a great character but it really seemed they focus on what he was and appearance instead of just being evil. For older audience it would be funny but for children it wouldn't make sense since they wouldn't know the joke which was kinda what his character was about. He's kind of like nightmare fuel and I'm surprised he got under the radar since he's pretty much what some adults don't what their children to see in a cartoon.

Well maybe Craig McCracken sees Satan that way. *shrugs* It did give him that creepy vibe, though, I'll have to admit.

I still have to tip my hat to him and the team who worked on PPG for managing to get Him past the censors. Rocko's Modern Life and Ren and Stimpy may have been the ones who broke the censors a lot, but for a show that was never meant for kids to begin with but was forced to be for kids in order to air, it was a huge risk. The fact they got blood through the censors in the opening theme is a huge accomplishment, in my opinion. And this was before the show started to show it was meant for an original audience.
    Last edited by Kutie Pie; 20th July 2013 at 8:23 PM.
    I survived Pupa.

My friends sister's obsessed with it I find it really annoying. Especially Mr Black and Mr White because they constantly stalk the Test kids so that one day, they can... Do something actually good in the stupid damn show

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    I was going to say something about Johnny Test, but I couldn't think of anything. Because honestly, I like the first season to an extent. Everything after that is awful, and I find that sad, because the show really did have potential to be good. The first season when it aired on Kids WB was amongst the last of the good cartoons that were airing at that time, in my opinion. Like I thought Tinymon was funny before they made a sequel episode.

In my opinion, the Mole King was the best character in the show. I liked the Mole King.
    Mole King was Okay. I found it annoying how they made him the only homosexual character on the show. It kinda seemed offensive.
    The Tinymon episode (1) was the best, until they started constantly having similarities with other known shows and going, "Im sure Ive seen this somewhere before!" Now THAT, is pretty lame, especially after, like, 100+ times of it.

I can't find my toothbrush, and it's REALLY STRESSIN' ME OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Vibrava View Post
    I was gonna say Kevin from Ed, Edd and Eddy at first, but he actually becomes cool with the Eds at the end of the series, which really kinda makes me feel really happy for them all really. Goes to show that kids/people grow up overtime and change for the better for all. Felt sorry for Johnny though. =P But I'm sure they all kinda all became very cool past the ending if you catch my drift. =P And Jimmy becomes the cool hipster in the block and no longer comes off as the effeminate softy.

I gotta say, I agree with this. Jerry is by far one of the most annoying characters around, ever, and he is a fucking dick to Tom.

Sure, Tom tends to be a dick to him and tries to be the alpha creature in the show, bullying him and whatnot, while Jerry is kinda making things pretty annoying for him from the get go... but I really cannot stand how Jerry, ALWAYS has to win, and it really makes me glad to even see Tom win sometimes in an episode. I honestly really cannot stand it really.

Kinda almost wanna say the same about Wile E. Coyote and Roadrunner. I mean, Coyote is hungry and all, but I can't stand how Roadrunner kinda tends to win all the time, when you know, Coyote could actually win, and not eat him. I mean, think about it, what if there was an episode Coyote got a killer high paying job and all, eat's well, and his job was to actually stave off Road Runner and all that, or rather, Road Runner does something that annoys him, and he kinda like... I dunno, tries to kick his ass crap? I mean, you would've thought that they could've flipped their own universe around even more to kinda get things working alot better and give different characters some breathing chance, no?

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast