Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok, cartoon network is taking a turn for the worse.

Default Ok, cartoon network is taking a turn for the worse.

Cartoon network is making the dumbest shows ever. The batman show they are going to produce isn't going to have the original villains which sucks. What is batman without joker?

Second of all I'd like to see more of the classic cartoons.

Best cartoon on cartoon network is arguably regular show.

Regarding the classic cartoons, they do have a little segment called Cartoon Planet...
    Or, y'know. Boomerang.
    Also, it's hard to revive a show without people complaining about how "it's ruined now."

I usually watch Regular Show and Adventure Time, but my sister is rather fond of Mad so I see it often.

I just don't watch it if no one else isn't already watching it, not that Mad is bad.
    I lost my DSi with my Black version in it.
    3DS FC: 0774-4658-6515 If you wanna' swap, tell me on my profile page.

I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Click the link to learn more.

Yeah Boomerang has some pretty good shows on it now like Dexter's Lab and Power Puff Girls etc. I do like Regular Show too.

Quote Originally Posted by MissDigitalis View Post
    Yeah Boomerang has some pretty good shows on it now like Dexter's Lab and Power Puff Girls etc. I do like Regular Show too.
    Don't forget Samurai Jack.

I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Click the link to learn more.

Speaking of which, what the hell happened to shows like Dexter's Lab, Samurai Jack and the original Power Puff Girls???

Really I thought Cartoon Network is getting back on its feet. Sure the Batman show kinda looks odd but yeah no joker big deal. Doesn't mean the network sucks. Only CN shows I find bad are Naked Animals Drama Island,Regular Show and Gum Ball
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/s6565d.jpg[/IMG]

Adventure Time and Regular Show are fantastic shows. I'm not that fond of MAD but I understand its popularity. But yeah everything else sucks. AT and RS carry the network.

Quote Originally Posted by munchlaxboy View Post
    Adventure Time and Regular Show are fantastic shows. I'm not that fond of MAD but I understand its popularity. But yeah everything else sucks. AT and RS carry the network.
    Young Justice and Ben 10 are good.

Guys, CN is not "Ruined Forever" or anything like that most just are in the http://http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pm...eryDemographic periphery demographic which mean that you are not the target auidence anymore and or just grown out of it. It hasn't gotten any worse since we were kids. The only reason why we remember it so fondly is because the good stuff it worth remembering. We had stupid stuff we were kids too. The only time you can say CN is ruined forever is when the network is solely dominated by live-action programming.

3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .: DA | Tumblr | MAL :.

Quote Originally Posted by AshSkittles View Post
    Really I thought Cartoon Network is getting back on its feet. Sure the Batman show kinda looks odd but yeah no joker big deal. Doesn't mean the network sucks. Only CN shows I find bad are Naked Animals Drama Island,Regular Show and Gum Ball
    You're not giving Regular Show enough credit. I didn't like it at first either, but it warmed on me. This was awesome.

Almost Naked Animals is a wretched, uninspired cartoon that makes both my eyes and ears bleed.

Is it weird that I love Adventure Time but hate Regular Show? Usually people are fans of both or neither.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

YEah yuhhhhhh Regular Show!

I only watch Cartoon Network for the older shows they show sometimes,and Adventure Time/Regular Show.

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Is it weird that I love Adventure Time but hate Regular Show? Usually people are fans of both or neither.
    This is me right here. Adventure Time is nice I guess but I hate Regular Show. It's so retarded. All the ten year old kids think it's hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaPika677 View Post
    This is me right here. Adventure Time is nice I guess but I hate Regular Show. It's so retarded. All the ten year old kids think it's hilarious.
    Well thats kinda CN's target age so yeah....

Quote Originally Posted by AshSkittles View Post
    Well thats kinda CN's target age so yeah....
    I realized that. Which is why I hate almost everything on it.

All the ten year old kids think it's hilarious.
    I guess I've regressed a few years... Seven, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by munchlaxboy View Post
    I guess I've regressed a few years... Seven, actually.
    You know who else has regressed 7 years?!

Spoiler:- WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!:

Quote Originally Posted by MissDigitalis View Post
    Boomerang always had quality programming?

I've stopped paying attention to modern cartoons as they all make me sad.

The original powerpuff girls, ben 10, Generator Rex and sometimes Adventure time are the only shows I ever really liked that have come on CN at one time or another.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

I realized that. Which is why I hate almost everything on it.
    Then don't watch it...

I hate Cartoon Network.. I find most of the shows on there disgusting I only watch it for Bleach on Adult Swim.

Quote Originally Posted by The Unknown Twinkie View Post
    Cartoon Network have barly any show worth watching. The only good shows would be Teen Titans Go which comes on next year, Total Drama Island, Star Wars. Everything else sucks. Especially Adventure Time, The Reqular Show and Sucks. I mean how are these shows funny huh? There's no humor, nothing but crap that is like 'Why is that pass the raidar' I hate those shows and people who watch them don't know what good humor is or a good show.
    You watch Star Wars for humor?

Cartoon Network have barly any show worth watching. The only good shows would be Teen Titans Go which comes on next year, Total Drama Island, Star Wars and a couple of other shows. Everything else sucks. Especially Adventure Time, The Reqular Show, Amazing World Of Gumball, Problom Solvers and Almost Naked Animal Sucks. I mean how are these shows funny huh? There's no humor, nothing but crap that is like 'Why is that pass the raidar' I hate those shows and people who watch them don't know what good humor is or a good show.

The Amazing World OF Gumball is like the creators are high on bath salt. When I saw the trailor I was like 'WTF!? What's up with this show?' it's just stupid. Adventure Time is creepy and it should been cancelled after the first episode because the who show sucks. I mean the dog is a perv for hanging out with the boy. Why? BECAUSE HE FREAKING TALKS!? I would be creep out if I had a dog that talks. The Reqular show is just plain stupid that I have no idea how the main characters are still alive because they are stupid. Problem Solvers is just plain creepy along with Almost Naked Animals. I mean WHY HAVE A TITLE WITH THE WORK NAKED HUH!? It's just stupid. And the real live action shows? IT'S CALLED CARTOON NETWORK PEOPLE THAT MEANS CARTOONS ONLY.
    I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE

Hey, Twinkie! >D

My Heart Gold Team

I am now a brony. This makes me 20% cooler.

My Pearl Team

Quote Originally Posted by Izanagi View Post
    The only time you can say CN is ruined forever is when the network is solely dominated by live-action programming.
    I'll never truly understand why they even tried that. (It's called CARTOON Network!) I honestly believe it was an attempt to try to replace Toonami and bring in the audience that loved that block with more "action". I never watched any of the CN Real stuff and I'm glad it's gone. The only show left that's live action is Level Up, which doesn't seem interesting to me. Just too over the top for live action.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasarym View Post
    Almost Naked Animals is a wretched, uninspired cartoon that makes both my eyes and ears bleed.
    Agreed. I think that's the only show I 100% refuse to watch. Who came up with that idea anyway?

====

Cartoon Network is better now than it was a few years ago when CN Real was the "hot new thing" that no one really seemed to like. And they do bring back some of the old favorites from time to time, so they know which shows people will watch, even if we've all seen them a hundred times!
    "Believe in yourself and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure." - Only Toonami
    -----
    My Pokemon Teams
    -----
    White 2 Team:
    Black Team:
    SoulSilver Team:
    Platinum Team:
    Diamond Team:
    FireRed Team:
    Ruby Team:

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast