Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Team Sky VS. Team Sea Soul

Damn im only gone for half a day and **** goes down :s

lol.

Next war we're going to be taking our time to prepare for.

Cosmic out.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

No need to think about next time yet. The Victor has yet to be decided.

You're right.. I have faith in the rest..
    they'll bring it home
    Follow TSS: https://twitter.com/#!/TeamSeaSoul

My Business Card x3

Previously 'Chelsea Star' and you may still call me by that name ^_^

Good job guys keep it up. Best of luck to everybody in the next three matches.

A Brilliant smile and Electrifying style! To give these gifts
    and protect you is my Beauty
    Black FC:2666-5585-4475
    Black 2 FC:1120-8229-9752
    Friend Code: 2664-2198-7274

This is Mulder's chance to prove himself. And Klaus you know if you loose we will have to razz you about it. But there is no reason to feel stressed. Just battle like you always do. I think Joepotato is still somewhere in Canada right now so I don't know about him.... lol

Alright people, you're all up to bat. Be sure to swing the bat so hard you break it.

Alright, no pressure on you guys, all that's hanging in the balance is the fate of the world as we know it... *whistles innocently*
    ------------
    ----------------

How, pray tell, has Mulder not already proven himself? He murders all that stand in his way. Klaus can win this one easy. I have no doubt in my mind about that. And as for Joe, he's back. I talked to him today. Joe's damn good, but X is wily. I'm confident in joe, but it could go either way.

Good luck to all the remaining war members on both sides.

Aye all of that be true but over confidence will be our downfall for sure. Team Sea Soul has a huge roster to pick from, these three are going to have some tricks up their sleeves.

As War captian of Team Seasoul I would like to wish the remaining battles good luck, we at TSS have suffered the worst of the storm so far and in my honest opinion I think we will pull this through. Good luck guys!

“Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.” - Sun Tzu

I'm never one to underestimate my opponent, note. Though it's never smart to overestimate them either... or to go into battle, assuming you'll lose due to preconceived notions you have of your opponent. TSS is known to be one of the stronger clans. Making the exaggerated statement I just did isn't going to make any of our members over-confident. If anything, it'll just slightly quell the self-doubt that any normal person would feel facing intimidating members of such a great, strong-standing empire of a clan with preeminent domain.

EDIT: I thought it was clear that this was a compliment, but one of your members took this the wrong way.....so forgive me for stating the obvious: this is a compliment to TSS, not a derisive comment.
    Last edited by Psilo; 26th July 2012 at 5:25 AM.

keep it up team sky!!!

wtf! i leave for 3 hours with mah grlfend a nd we hve wonm 2 battles already. did we wun?

Nope its best of 5. We need one more win to get Victory! Mulder is about to battle. Pray to Arceus he does well. From what we hear his opponent is the best in Team Sea Soul.

Some may even argue that applebutter is the best at serebii, I however will neither confirm or deny that as it would possibly label me as a potential radical.

“Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.” - Sun Tzu

Even if Mulder loses I think we have a good chance of winning. Thedarklord I have faith in due to his amazing hax and Joe is the only person to still have a 100% win rate against me (I need to change that sometime). Anyways, good luck once again to those battling

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Omnomnomnom Applebutter on toast. Now I'm hungry =)

Wow, that Joe and darklord sound like real pros. Im glad I dont have to stare them down.
    You better watch out fpr Joe there X.
    Last edited by Blinky the Mew; 26th July 2012 at 5:29 AM. Reason: Warning a friend of you epicness

Ehh most of us just call dark Klaus. Great signature for a war leader by the way.

The force is strong with these people. TSS beware...

But kick their rumps anyway, or you'll have to battle me, and nobody likes battling me. *evil grin*
    ------------
    ----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Blinky the Mew View Post
    Wow, that Joe and darklord sound like real pros. Im glad I dont have to stare them down.
    You better watch out fpr Joe there X.
    My opponent has never lost to draconicwari. This will be a tough match indeed.
    But I feel very confident seeing as I peaked 1113 recently on the PO server.

I will fight my heart out.

These are not the rumps you are looking for. Move along

Quote Originally Posted by ElxlceL View Post

only 1113? pssshwww i got that with my first rain team, back when i had PO. but yea, i iz pro, cuz i cuel. EK give me a good battle

Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    only 1113? pssshwww i got that with my first rain team, back when i had PO. but yea, i iz pro, cuz i cuel. EK give me a good battle
    Awesome man, you must be really good

Quote Originally Posted by ElxlceL View Post

Good luck, Joe may not be who I consider the best in the clan, but he is very good. (IM trying to un intimidate you. I'll tell you where I peaked when he beat me last; once your battles are over)

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast