While training for the World Tournament in Undella Town, Ash & co. soon find that the power for the entire town has been taken out. Officer Jenny appears and informs then that a Dragonite is responsible. Iris is angered by this, claiming that Dragon-type Pokémon would never act this way and runs off to the substation. Ash, Cilan and Dawn quickly follow and find the Dragonite in the area, injured. However, Dragonite has a distrust for humans and starts to act hostile. Will Ash & Co. find out what caused the blackout and will Dragonite get calmed?
Shoot, missed the first part! I missed freaking Hydreigon...
- Iris and Dawn moment, Dawn's blowdrying her hair, but the power fails.
- They walk outside with Jeremy to Jenny, little talk about Dragonite here.
- Iris obviously takes a stand and makes sure everybody knows she has a dream of being a Dragon Master.
- Switch to Dragonite rampaging through the powerstation.
- Flamethrower, Thunderpunch, and guess what: Ice Beam.
- The group arrives at the powerstation.
- Ash states that Iris wants to become a Dragon Master.
- Jenny gives her the benefit of the doubt.
- Jenny wants to give Ash a monsterball, Ash declines.
- Cilan has trouble entering the building through a small hole, for some reason. I guess he isn't going to be doing much here then.
- Iris and Dawn talking about her goal while they're crawling through an airvent.
- They see Dragonite, and Iris sees the wound on its shoulder.
- Iris drops down right next to it while it sleeps.
- It wakes up in a grumpy rage.
- The 3/4-gang tries to reason with it. Ash and Dawn fail.
- Dragonite suffers another painshock from the wound, and rages.
- Thus, Iris fails as well, here comes Flamethrower and Pipwott's Bubble/Hydro Pump. Seems Water Gun is finally gone people!
- Here comes Thunderpunch and more rage-Flamethrowers!!!
- Dare Da: Dra Dra Dragonite! :P
Post commercial break:
- Damn Meloetta comes out and soothes Dragonite's rage. It's like the answer to everything...
- Dragonite stares blankly at Meloetta.
- Everybody glares in sheer appreciation.
- Dragonite is like 'wtf'.. and then, oh.. what've I done? Or: Damn, doesn't she know that she ain't that good.
- Dragonite kneels with pain again...
- Iris approaches Dragonite again, but something happens and Dragonite falls over and uses Flamethrower on the roof at random...
- The roof collapses and Ash and Dawn are shut out of the room. Iris is alone with Dragonite. So, forced.. -.-
- Ash and Dawn have gone outside and brief the situation to Jenny, who mentions getting in touch with the strong trainers.
- Iris is mumbling to Dragonite about how it did nothing wrong blabla..
- Oshalup use Bubble and Razor Shell on the wall, oh wait, they're with Iris as well! :P
- Ash screams through the door that they're trying to get her out and save her from the Dragonite.
- Iris is obviously upset about this as Dragonite didn't do anything wrong.
- Iris' power activates and she senses what happened to Dragonite and why it got hurt. Awesome, she's am official psychic now...
- Iris yells at Ash what has happened, meanwhile Jenny and the strong bunch of trainers approach.
- I'm assuming Ash and co are going to the river where Dragonite got his injury.
- There's a videocamera, I'm betting they're gonna get some evidence to prove what happened that Dragonite isn't the cause of the blackout.
- Yay, Ferrothorn! Jenny owns it! :P
- The strong pokemon are busting into Iris' room.
- Jeez, the strong trainers are clliché as heck...
- Oh noz, the screen froze.. Going of the soundbites here:
- The strongguys are using Magmortar and/or Darmanitan use Flamethrower and Gurdurr uses Stone Edge and Dragonite got hurt...
- Iris is defending it, and Jenny is screaming at Iris for not listening to reason.
- The screen is unfrozen again, yay.
- Iris is making a compeling arguement, even Dragonite is wow'd by it.
- Ash comes in with the evidence... Cilan is 'smizing' with his eyes...
- Ash tells Iris to stop Dragonite from further rage, and she succeeds.
- Dragonite is like: What should I do with this kid.. and falls over from pain.
- Skip to the PokeCenter. Joy is healing Dragonite. Jenny is kinder now to Iris.
- They're outside of the pokecenter, saying goodbyes to Dragonite.
- Dragonite is like: Why are you being so overtly emotional about it! Bye!!
- Dragonite flies off, and has second thoughts and is like.. hmm.. I dunno, I dunno, I dunno... RAAAGE!!!!!!!!!
- Cilan whispers to Iris that she might just have to throw a pokeball to see what happens...
- Iris: Ike Monsterball!!!
- Pokeball: Caught!
- Iris: I caught a Dragonite!
- Dawn: Something I don't really understand..
- Ash: Well it sure is lucky for you to have caught such a strong pokemon just before the Junior Cup.. -.-
- They've got a 3D replica of the Abyssal Ruins now...
- A bit of talking that I don't understand, but their hightec sub is approaching it.
Good episode, I like that Jenny owns the Ferrothorn, gives me hope that we'll see it again in larger roles: cough*TR-PLOT*cough
Eitherway, I predicted Dragonite being captured having an Ice-attack based on the preview. Now we only need to know the fourth move.
Last edited by Locormus; 26th July 2012 at 11:27 AM.
Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-
"If I had my way in DP, Ash would've hit the league with: Pikachu, Ambipom (his to keep), Torterra (Grass/Starter), Lucario (Ace), Chingling (Cute), Bidoof (Water-type) and Heatran (Fire-type)."
Spoiler:- GenVII Starter names speculation:
I don't have any confirmation on their designs or what not, but these just came to me, and I want to get credit for if they turn out true. Dated 1:54am on 6-6-16:
- Rowlet: Arrowl
- Litten: Burstiger
- Popplio: Bubblaid
The second line is meant to be sarcastic.. Though there was a random trainer with a Heatran at the Sinnoh League..
Meleotta sings to calm Dragonite down...the group was about to leave to talk to Jenny but Iris is left behind with Oshawott & Piplup due to rocks falling and covering the entrance because of Dragonite's flamethrower. Iris is in the room with Dragonite and talks to him. Ash warns her that Jenny and a few others are going in to stop Dragonite. Iris gets angry and tells him that it's wrong to do that. She then touches Dragonite and realizes what happened to Dragonite.
Iris stops the group from attacking Dragonite. Ash, Dawn and Cilan show Jenny and the others what really happened to Dragonite. They stop attacking. Dragonite falls. Dragonite is healed. Dragonite befriends Iris and the others. He has a lot of attitude. He flies away, comes back. And wants Iris to catch him.