Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Iris and the Rogue Dragonite! (750)

Dragonite goes to leave but then Cilan has an idea.

Dragonite does a loud Raw and Iris captures Dragonite.

Team Rocket stuff.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Team Rocket...what are they really planning? I'm very curious.

Dawn didn't look happy that Iris caught Dragonite :P You and a lotof the fandom Dawn.
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

TR still underwater in there sub and well I can't understand what they said. Looks like they are getting closer to what they want.

Team Rocket live caster...again

That was a seriously cool episode. Glad it was done justice.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 26th July 2012 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zya View Post
    So what? Is there any problem about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    Not at all! Sorry if the "...." confused you. Not against it whatsoever. =D

So Iris has some kind of special power to see into the memories of Dragon types. I have such a neutral reaction to that, like I don't care.

Eh so nothing special happens then? Okay, now it's on to the World Tournament Junior Cup! .....I wasn't because serious, must you know.
    Last edited by Raptor_Crow; 26th July 2012 at 12:38 PM.
    Fact 1: Cameron/Kotetsu is not disliked by everybody, stop saying he is, there are people in the fandom who do like him. I am one of those people.

Fact 2: The majority of people who like unpopular characters are always the most nicest and sensible and, therefore, the best people of the fandom.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Flare Riolu View Post
    Iris is trapped in a room with a Dragonite...This can't end well.
    I was hoping for a Lapras-type of capture actually.. But we got a Squirtle instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeblebrox View Post
    DEUX EX MELOETTA.

Meloetta calming Dragonite down.
    It's called set up... But yes, they're probably going to milk this sucker...
    - First Piplup and Oshawott.
    - Then random Onix.
    - Then a raging Dragonite.

It seems like they're upping the stakes to:
    - Raging Kami-trio...

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile lover View Post
    Trainers are here and one Gurdurr broke through the Ice. They are so manly and angry sort of people. Magmortar seems awesome.

Iris is trying to protect Dragonite and it seems pleased.
    It was Gurdurr and Darmanitan.

About the trainers, I agree. They're very a-typically pokemon. It was as if I was looking at a different animé or something!

I loved Dragonite's 'wtf'-moments throughout the episode. It just blankly stared at Meloetta and suddenly fell to a knee as if: Can't... bear.. this crap.. anymore... Losing... Power... KFC... must... get... -.-

Quote Originally Posted by KingMinun View Post
    Dawn didn't look happy that Iris caught Dragonite :P You and a lotof the fandom Dawn.
    Dawn has nothing to whine about, I mean she got Togekiss literally handed to her. At least Dragonite wanted to go with her out of its own...

Yeah, I thought they'd stop after a few weeks, but this is all still for the movie promotion I'd guess..

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    I thought they'd stop after 8 weeks, but they're still at it!!!
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor_Crow View Post
    So Iris has some kind of special power to see into the memories of Dragon types. I have such a neutral reaction to that, like I don't care.

Eh so nothing special happens then? Okay, now it's on to the World Tournament Junior Cup! .....I wasn't because serious, must you know.
    She read its heart. She felt what it felt. They just made her reading the Dragon's heart visual this time.

Quote Originally Posted by KingMinun View Post
    I don't think she was unhappy about Iris getting Dragonite. Rather at that moment she understood something relating to Iris trying to be a Dragon Master.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Yeah, I thought they'd stop after a few weeks, but this is all still for the movie promotion I'd guess..
    I thought they'd stop after 8 weeks, but they're still at it!!!
    It's been 7 weeks, and it was announced this promotion would last 8 weeks before it even started.

I got the corrected voice cast for the episode up. The only mistakes in the TV Tokyo one was that Toyoguchi and Kozakura were left out, and that Ryusuke Kanemoto didn't have his role as "guard" listed. The other new actors did indeed not have their roles listed.

Team Rocket...what are they really planning? I'm very curious.
    They verified the location of the undersea ruins.

Quote Originally Posted by gotpika View Post
    She read its heart. She felt what it felt. They just made her reading the Dragon's heart visual this time.
    I'm aware that it's exactly the same thing she did with Kibago. I was just going by what others were saying.

Bleh, I really am unable to react or care towards characters having some kind of special and unnatural ability.
    Fact 1: Cameron/Kotetsu is not disliked by everybody, stop saying he is, there are people in the fandom who do like him. I am one of those people.

Fact 2: The majority of people who like unpopular characters are always the most nicest and sensible and, therefore, the best people of the fandom.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor_Crow View Post
    I'm aware that it's exactly the same thing she did with Kibago. I was just going by what others were saying.

Bleh, I really am unable to react or care towards characters having some kind of special and unnatural ability.
    I recommend not reading Pokemon Special, it's worse there.

This was a good episode.

I must say, this actually proved to be a really good episode. I'm satisfied.

First of all, Dragonite... I really, really didn't think I'd like it at all, but I was so wrong. Dragonite is so hilarious. Those facial expressions it made were just gold, and I loved how it pretty much remained grumpy throughout the whole episode. It obviously took somewhat of a liking to Iris, as she was seen protecting it all the way through, and although it refrained from showing any emotions towards Iris I'm positive that it really felt a strong conneciton to her, but he had to keep his ''tough guy'' mode on. :P Dragonite was really great, and I'm actually glad that he now is part of the main cast.

Then we have Iris, who I thought was simply remarkable in this episode. Iris showed right from the start that she didn't believe that a Dragon-type would cause any trouble without a reason, and see clearly wanted an answer of what was really going on. Her initiative and her courage that she displayed in this episode was inspiring, and even though she was clearly outnumbered when those Elite Trainers arrived, she still decided to step in and protect Dragonite regardless of what they were saying.
    I also liked how she cautiosly tried to calm Dragonite down by truly talking to it, implying that she really wanted to be friends with it. Iris was just as good as Dragonite in this episode. Shame we didn't get to see Axew helping her out though.

Ash was also really great in this episode. Once again, he showed that he completely trusted Iris the whole way through, which was proof of some real strong friendship. Dento naturally felt unsure of Iris' actions, but in the end finally decided to come with them, even though he apparently was too big (?) for the vent? That was just a lame excuse for making him stay away, as the others seemed to have plenty of space when they were crawling.

Dawn. DawnDawnDawnDawn...
    Once again, her presence felt really unnecessary and just boring. The only thing I liked was how she and Ash FINALLY interacted in one way or another, as they teamed up to defend Iris once Dragonite attacked. That's pretty much it... *Sigh* She's starting to become her DP-self again.

I thought this was a great episode overall, and I'm really, really excited for the upcoming development we can expect to see from Iris and Dragonite.

EDIT: Oh, and we also apparently got to see some scenes with the trio of Dawn, Ash and Cilan... My opinion? Boring. I realized that they are nothing without Iris.

''The Girl Who Understands the Hearts of Dragons''

Are the pics up yet? missed the ep :'(
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Are the pics up yet? missed the ep :'(
    You can check filb.de if you want. They have pictures there.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Will have to watch it but from the pictures on Filb.de and people comments it seems like it was a pretty nice Iris/Dragonite episode.

Do you think that this wild Hydreigon could ever return? I felt like this Dragonite has unfinished business.

Maybe. And maybe Ash can catch it just for the sake to spark a rivalry between dragonite and hydreigon and their trainers.

Or no.
    Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Basically any interesting idea you have when speculating about new regions invariably ends with:
    - Ash showing up in a new region with Pikachu without a clue how to do anything besides battling and breathing;
    - He accidentally runs into the new new girl who will be the main companion;
    - He meets a creepy older gentleman* who will follow him around and do the things Ash apparently is either not smart enough to do, or expects that someone will it for him.

*Averted. Now, we have a gadget maniac and his hyper-active lil' sis.
    Platinum FC - 1075 8811 5380

Looked like a decent enough episode, though personally I would have liked Charizard to knock sense into Dragonite. But oh well, we're only 6 episodes in.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

So Iris has some kind of special power to see into the memories of Dragon types.
    Ash has a similar power, but he can't control it.

Maybe Iris is an Aura Guardian. /trolololol

... but seriously they should hone in on that or something. That'd solve like 90% of Filler Episodes in 10 seconds.

it is so cool that iris gets a dragonite! it is likely to remove excadrills crown as the strongest pokemon on her team, and obviously a dragon type trainer to have a pokemon like dragonite works well, i remember when dawn got mamoswine thinking that it would be the supreme powerhouse of her team and....it wasnt really unfortunately, they kinda downgraded it for some reason, i hope this doesnt happen with dragonite, i just dont see that happening and how....and it is a dragonite after all. i didnt like that piplup never evolved, partly because its clearly strong enough to be an empoleon, partly because i dont like that annoying little penguin, i think axew should evolve and get a lot stronger. maybe iris will go on to be great things in the anime, what with her being the champ in b2/w2 and all, i was a big fan of her being the champ.

Obviously the Hydreigon is Jeremy's, he plotted this all again to try and "get rid" of Ash and the gang. Oh and it looked like he was going to make them "Orange Juice" again :P

So the Magnemite didn't really have any role? Oh well, I liked seeing them all.

Cilan is too old to get through vents or whatnot, poor guy looked like his back cracked or something, just how old is he, hmm.

Was nice seeing Oshawott and Piplup not fight, they seem like they could get along pretty well.

Nothing really else happened that I didn't already know was going to happen, Iris' scenes seem interesting to me and all but I'll have to wait to watch and know what's being said. Still, it looks like an interesting enough episode for me.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast