Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Iris and the Rogue Dragonite! (750)

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Looked like a decent enough episode, though personally I would have liked Charizard to knock sense into Dragonite. But oh well, we're only 6 episodes in.
    ''knock sense into Dragonite''? Ehum, what? If you ask me, Dragonite seemed to be perfectly sane the whole time, his aggressive behaviour was naturally a pure instinct as he was being attacked, after all. And having Charizard beating it up even more really wouldn't have done anything more than making things worse.

''The Girl Who Understands the Hearts of Dragons''

Hydreigon can fire three Hyper Beams at once...overkill much?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Looked like a decent enough episode, though personally I would have liked Charizard to knock sense into Dragonite. But oh well, we're only 6 episodes in.
    Why would Charizard be here?

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    It's been 7 weeks, and it was announced this promotion would last 8 weeks before it even started.

I got the corrected voice cast for the episode up. The only mistakes in the TV Tokyo one was that Toyoguchi and Kozakura were left out, and that Ryusuke Kanemoto didn't have his role as "guard" listed. The other new actors did indeed not have their roles listed.

They verified the location of the undersea ruins.
    Whoops, got my calculations a bit off there, I probably took a look at the episode list and thought that we were already eight episodes in and since they started pre-Best Wishes S2, that would've been more then eight, but I forgot that we're not at the end of the episode list yet. Oh well. Thank god that next week is the last one.

I knew it was going to last 8 weeks, I just mismatched the episode list for where we actually were datewise.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    I recommend not reading Pokemon Special, it's worse there.

This was a good episode.
    Lol! Like a maincharacter suddenly trolling a Celebi out of his hat.. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bisharp View Post
    Do you think that this wild Hydreigon could ever return? I felt like this Dragonite has unfinished business.
    InB4: UNDER GHETSIS' COMMAND!!

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    Hydreigon can fire three Hyper Beams at once...overkill much?
    I hope that power surge is powered down just like surf/rock slide/heat wave in double battles.. Kinda like each blast doing about 50 damage, or the main does 100 and the smaller heads both do 25 or something...
    Last edited by Locormus; 26th July 2012 at 3:04 PM.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Well! At least she got a Dragon type, but not a 5th gen one. I was hoping the Deino line.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

This was a nice episode, I'm happy Iris caught a Dragonite, she's progressing in her goal. ^_^

If I'd rank BW2 episodes so far:

1. Iris/Dragonite
    2. Onix
    3. Cynthia/Meloetta
    4. Cilan/Cubchoo
    5. Dawn's return

BW2 has been good so far IMO can't wait for the Junior Tournament, shame there will be a 2 weeks break. D:

So what was causing the blackouts?

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Why would Charizard be here?
    I just though it'd a nice little cameo if he came in and showed Dragonite that being pissed, and acting like you're all powerful is going to get him nowhere.

My pathetic fanfiction.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Was a pretty good episode from what I hear. Didn't exactly care that Iris captured (still wished it was that Hydreigon that only got to appear before the opening) Dragonite, but it's a Dragon, so people can finally stop complaining that a Dragon Master can't happen unless she has more :P Honestly, the writers screwed the heck up when they made the elder tell Iris that her goal was to raise Axew into a powerful Haxorus and even have Axew dream that. But because they felt Axew needed no Pokeball, it ruins it's chances of evolution and Iris's original goal.... Umm, back to the actually episode... only thing that's weird to me was Dragonite had the three common elemental attacks of Electric, Ice, and Fire. No Dragon moves yet

Quote Originally Posted by FierceIris View Post
    EDIT: Oh, and we also apparently got to see some scenes with the trio of Dawn, Ash and Cilan... My opinion? Boring. I realized that they are nothing without Iris.
    Given the username, avatar, and signature...bias opinion much!!!
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

BEST EPISODE IN BEST WISHES FOR ME!!!! I'm so happy and excited. Iris is officially the leader of this group now. I expect them to refer to her as Queen Iris now XD

100/10!!!!

So this episode went off like many others?

I mean the layout of the episode was not very different from the usual capture episodes.

Iris' psychic power really came out of nowhere. It's kinda unsettling.

Iris has Dragonite, whatever, I don't really care what happens to both of them anymore.

Random : PokéRadar

A solid episode.

Iris has shown us once again how much she really cares about Dragon Pokémon and went out of her way to defend Dragonite from officer Jenny, she defended all Dragon types in the world. She did what any other Dragon Master would do and in my opinion, regardless of what's going to happen in the upcoming episodes, she deserved this Dragonite. Besides, I can't help but to love this dragon. There is so much pride and personality hidden underneath those grumpy expressions especially seeing what happened at the end of the episode.

Dragonite had too much pride to admit that he wanted to join Iris, so Iris said that she understood and throw the ball at him.

So yes, I love this Dragonite.

....and now, her story begins.

Overall, a fairly solid episode. I liked dragonites expressions, and something tells me he might be the, ah, peacemaker of the group. And by peace I mean if two pokemon are fighting he knocks both of them out by bashing each of their skulls in to shut them up. Piplup, Oshawott, it's gonna be hell for you guys.......

Also, and that comment about how it looked like Hydreigon shot 3 hyper beams? Allow me to do some calcs here for a sec......

Draco meteor= 140 power...... X3....... Add on Choice Specs......... Input all EV's into SP ATTK......... Yeah, we're screwed.
    Yes, Furosuto means Frost in Japanese.

I'm pleased with Dragonite's moveset so far. I like all three moves~ I hope its fourth move is either Hurricane or a Dragon-type move.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 8
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by Furosuto View Post
    And by peace I mean if two pokemon are fighting he knocks both of them out by bashing each of their skulls in to shut them up. Piplup, Oshawott, it's gonna be hell for you guys.......
    I would love if that happened XD

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Dragonite had too much pride to admit that he wanted to join Iris, so Iris said that she understood and throw the ball at him.
    When Dragonite screamed at the end, I took it as "throw a pokeball already, girl." LOL

Hmm..... Kinda reminds me of another dragon 'like' Pokemon with lots of attitude and pride. Only if I could remember his name.... Charles, charley, chuck... Hmmm.

It felt like I have seen this episode or a similar plot back in Kanto.
    Anyways... Great to see a new poke. I was afraid that given the final credits that only ash got new pokes so I'm happy. Dragonite will be a power house and should provide some competition for exadrill, their interaction with each other should be fun.
    Last edited by motown; 26th July 2012 at 7:45 PM. Reason: Meant only to reply.
    Fat Boys Don't Cry, unless they see a Chocolate cake in the garbage or thrown on the floor then they will cry. Shortly after, they will get mad with chocorage and come after thoes who hate cake.

Quote Originally Posted by motown View Post
    Hmm..... Kinda reminds me of another dragon 'like' Pokemon with lots of attitude and pride. Only if I could remember his name.... Charles, charley, chuck... Hmmm.

It felt like I have seen this episode or a similar plot back in Kanto.
    You're probably thinking of the rampaging Dragonite episode in Johto. There was one during Claire's arc in Johto like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    You're probably thinking of the rampaging Dragonite episode in Johto. There was one during Claire's arc in Johto like this.
    That one acted like Barney.

When angered, he acted like...like...like he was not Barney anymore.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

We need more episodes like this. It had excitement, drama, epic pokemon, and emotion. We don't get these every week, so I saw this one as a huge treat.

It was an okay episode, outside of Dragonite needs some serious anger management.

Again I have no problem with Iris having a Dragonite. It's what the writers do with Dragonite that I might have a problem with.

Still enjoying Oshawott's Hydro Pump's animation.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Eh it was a nice capture episode nothing really special out there. Some of the stuff that happened out there were like pretty convenient if you ask me like for example that random camera out in the forest that somehow taped the whole battle Dragonite had with Hydreigon. Also kinda laughed that Iris said no Dragon types are evil because at the end of the day the one who still caused the blackout was still a Dragon type pokemon....but I really liked Dragonite's Tsundere personality at the end , that was the highlight of the episode for me hahaha. Like I said before a nice decent episode.

3DS FC : 1547-5393-2663

Quote Originally Posted by WGCV23 View Post
    Eh it was a nice capture episode nothing really special out there. Some of the stuff that happened out there were like pretty convenient if you ask me like for example that random camera out in the forest that somehow taped the whole battle Dragonite had with Hydreigon. Also kinda laughed that Iris said no Dragon types are evil because at the end of the day the one who still caused the blackout was still a Dragon type pokemon....but I really liked Dragonite's Tsundere personality at the end , that was the highlight of the episode for me hahaha. Like I said before a nice decent episode.
    Iris never met J's Salamence either.

Random : PokéRadar

I agree...nothing really highlights here.Iris pull out what we already saw like 10000000000000 times by Satoshi,even though he doesn't capture everypokémon he saves otherwise he would have thousands lol.All the episode had this "convinient" situations that made it look like forced and all.I didn't see much of a development really.Avarage :/
    Well,I don't like Fujita's writing at all,anyways...

EDIT: LOL @ J's Salamance.Hyper Beam spammer XD
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2n0j700.png[/IMG]
    Thanks Pat!

"The lunatic is in my head
    You raise the blade, you make the change
    You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane.

You lock the door
    And throw away the key
    There's someone in my head but it's not me.
    " - Brain Damage,Pink Floyd.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Iris never met J's Salamence either.
    Yeah I know that , it is just showing that comment she made was kinda hypocritical if you look at it but that's part of her character to make those kind of comments which makes her unique in some way ( I'm not bashing her character .__. ).

3DS FC : 1547-5393-2663

Yeah I know that , it is just showing that comment she made was kinda hypocritical if you look at it but that's part of her character to make those kind of comments which makes her unique in some way ( I'm not bashing her character .__. ).
    I don't look at it as hypocritical, I mean, she has shown how much she loves dragon types.

Also, do we have confirmation on who caused the blackout?

....and now, her story begins.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast