Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dragonball/Z/GT/Kai Club

Ahhh interesting trailers. I'm getting this when it comes out. I was actually kind of excited about Dragon Ball Heroes Ultimate Mission, because of the Saiyan Elite character, I thought he would be a playable character. Looks like he's not, and he's my favorite Saiyan.

I still have budokai 3. I kinda sold one and two, i wish i kept 2
    join t-flare

http://t-flare.com/

First Budokai 3, then Infinite World, now Budokai HD. Budokai 3 is getting a lot of love.

Its cause Budokai 3 is epic
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

True, I was never good at performing your Ultimate in Budokai 3. I got better in Infinite World.

Does anyone know if a release for Budokai HD and the $40 price tag are true?

I've been seeing people list it for $40 everywhere (it does seem reasonable), but can't find an official source of it. I've also seen the game being listed for a November release (which also seems reasonable), but once again, no official source.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Dragon Ball Wiki says November 9th. I'm not sure if it's a primary source, but I don't think they were wrong before. :/

Ok heres a topic to keep things going, now I know it was just filler but what did every one think of the Garlic Jr saga? I actually am one of the few who liked it, fans seem to hate it a lotXD
    I liked that Goku was out of action for a bit and let others handle it, oddly enough they acted like he was dead when really he was just training. Also, Vegeta subplot was just random and not needed in my opinion I don't understand why they added him in that for fan service or what? I know hes one of the most popular characters in Z.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I dont really remember it much, but I do know I liked it better than the Garlic Jr Movie. I also liked his minions in the arc better.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

HAHA the Garlic Jr movie, wonder why they decided to bring him back? Was he popular enough?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

They had to bring him back and do a better job. Dead Zone was freakin horrible. Although, I did like when Gohan ate the fruit and got drunk.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Yah, guess they had to redeem Garlic Jr but didn't seem to work with the fandomXD Gohan getting drunk, I'm shocked it hasn't turned into a thing of his with all of what he had to go through bum bum bum.

lol, Gohan as a drunk? That would be so weird. Goku would be like “Son, you have to train.” And Gohan would be like “Wait dad, I still have a half can of beer left.”
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I hated garlic jr. it had no type of connect to the story, like fake namek
    join t-flare

I remember Fake Namek, or New Namek some fans prefer. Isn't that where Goku and Vegeta fought Meta Cooler?

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I remember Fake Namek, or New Namek some fans prefer. Isn't that where Goku and Vegeta fought Meta Cooler?
    No the one krillan and gohan and bulma went to. it was a trap
    join t-flare

Wasn't that the original Namek? If I'm wrong, I most likely forgot.

Which Namek are we talking about? The Fake Namek where Gohan&Krillin found all the dragonballs so easily only to find out that it was all an illusion. Or the one where Goku&Vegeta fight Meta-Cooler because that would be New Namek.
    YOU EITHER DIE A HERO OR YOU LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE YOURSELF BECOME THE VILLAIN ~THE DARK KNIGHT

Then there was a Fake Namek. I'm completely clueless on that. Thanks for clearing that up. But, yea we're talking about Fake Namek.

It's just filler really.
    YOU EITHER DIE A HERO OR YOU LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE YOURSELF BECOME THE VILLAIN ~THE DARK KNIGHT

That's why I don't remember. (>.<)

???
    I dont remember the fake Namek either...
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Glad I'm not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    lol, Gohan as a drunk? That would be so weird. Goku would be like “Son, you have to train.” And Gohan would be like “Wait dad, I still have a half can of beer left.”
    Na, I could see Gohan taking out his father issues that way some how LOL Lets face it the guy isn't father of the year, even the Abridged series makes fun of that.
    Oh yah, fake Namek arc, hmm guess they needed some thing to fill in the space though kind of like how they really wanted Vegeta to wear a Pink shirt for the heck of it.

The one where Vegeta and Goku fought on the new planet was in a film, still pretty good.

It takes a, MAN, to wear a pink shirt. No ordinary person can do it. and as for fake namek, if you buy the second season of dbz, you can watch the fake namek episodes
    join t-flare

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast