Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dragonball/Z/GT/Kai Club

Yes. Try fighting Kid Buu in Budokai 2. Sinnoh Ash will vouch for this one. (^.^)

I have heard that Kid Buu is really difficult in Budokai 2... and I'll have to fight him once I finally play. Oh dear.

As for what I've played in RB2 so far, the most difficult part for me I've reached yet is that one stage in Galaxy mode where you have to take down Gohan with Goten before Raging Soul ends.... it's difficult for me.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is coming out very soon!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile Master View Post
    I have heard that Kid Buu is really difficult in Budokai 2... and I'll have to fight him once I finally play. Oh dear.

As for what I've played in RB2 so far, the most difficult part for me I've reached yet is that one stage in Galaxy mode where you have to take down Gohan with Goten before Raging Soul ends.... it's difficult for me.
    He was extremely difficult. He had so much HP and you have to fight him 3 times before he is completely defeated. I beat him with Gohan iirc.
    Last edited by Master Leo; 14th November 2012 at 3:08 PM.
    The Chilly Academic

My most difficult fight in Galaxy Mode was to fight Goku as Nappa before Raging Soul ends. What makes it so hard is that Nappa fight so slow and Goku spams Kaioken. (>.<)

So, a friend is giving me his PS3 for free (awesome right?!) and the first games I am getting are Burst Limit and the HD Collection. (Though Budokai 1 will never be played)
    The Chilly Academic

That is awesome. So now you'll be able to play the games. I would love to fight some of you guys in Raging Blast 2 one day.

Favorite Character(s):Vegeta, Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, Trunks, Broly, Frieza, Gogeta, Goten, and Cell. I like all of them the best.
    Favorite Quote(s):
    Frieza: You have the power levels of a Boy Scout troop!
    [Frieza has just pulled Nail's arm off]
    Frieza: Maybe you can use it as a backscratcher! Ha ha ha! A backscratcher! Where do I come up with this stuff?"
    Goku: That's what you think, Captain Cocky!
    Vegeta: You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep... his PRIDE!
    Tien: Piccolo just gave Cell everything he had and it didn't even phase him.
    Cell: Now that we have the vermin out of the way. You're next Piccolo.
    Dende: Eternal Dragon, by your name, I summon you forth, Shenron.
    Trunks: As long as I have the power to destroy you Cell, I'm willing to sacrifice everything.
    Goku: It looks like they only want me, and that's exactly who they'll get.
    Vegeta: Are you ready now to witness a power not seen for thousands of years?
    Frieza: [Frieza has just ripped Nail's arm off] Oh my, that has got to hurt.
    Frieza: There're three things I refuse to tolerate: cowardice, bad haircuts, and millitary insurrection.
    My trainer name: Brandon
    My Platinum Version FC: 1806 6081 4355

http://www.capsulecomputers.com.au/w...13-283x380.jpg

OH GOD WHAT IS THAT

It's not bad I guess, just... the design for the villain caught me way off guard. And yes, it's real. Also, Chichi seems to have a haircut at the bottom there.

Nevertheless I'm excited for this movie.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

Srivats123: Accepted
    Welcome to the Club.

@ Sceptile Master: lol, I saw that yesterday but I thought it was fake. Doesnt look like it but this guy has to be greater than or equal to Buu's power level. *shrugs* I dunno...
    The Chilly Academic

Heres a topic for the club,
    what is your favorite attack? Like the kamehameha. it can be from any game or episode

mine is the spirit bomb. its the only move that can defeat any foe.
    join t-flare

http://t-flare.com/

Quote Originally Posted by thetruepichu View Post
    mine is the spirit bomb. its the only move that can defeat any foe.
    Frieza?

Mine is Final Flash. It was an amazingly epic moment when he used it against Cell.
    The Chilly Academic

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    Frieza?
    I said can
    join t-flare

http://t-flare.com/

The guy looks like a bunny.......

Mine are:

-Sadistic Dance
    -Deadly Dance
    -Non-Stop Violence
    -Power Blitz
    -Energy Field

I know it's more than one, I can't decide on one.

Quote Originally Posted by thetruepichu View Post
    I said can
    Yea, it didn't defeat Frieza.

Maybe he means it can if its its charged up enough.

So what are everyones thoughts on the Egyptian God villian in the new DBZ Movie?
    The Chilly Academic

They revealed the story? Cool. I need to see some of it.

No they didnt reveal the story...at least I dont think. I say Egyptian God because the name of the movie is Battle of Gods and the villian looks like ancient Egyptian cats.
    The Chilly Academic

Ohh, that's interesting. I wonder how these guys will get summoned. I mean they are Egyptian.

In the Box Art, I dont think the villian in the foreground and the person floating in the background are the same person. I am thinking something like Movie 13 where the wizard summoned Hirudegarn. As long as it isnt like Plan To Eradicate The Saiyans or Bojack Unbound.

What I dont understand though, is why Gohan is SSJ2 in the Box Art. In all the scans he is Mystic/Ultimate Gohan.
    Last edited by Master Leo; 17th November 2012 at 5:31 PM.
    The Chilly Academic

Oh I see now.

He's Super Sayian 2? Maybe he goes Ultimate when the battle seems too hard.

To anyone who's wondering if they should get the Budokai HD collection or not, this may or may not be a deal-breaker for you: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2012/11/14...ew-censorship/

Also, game content slightly varies for the HD collection depending on your region, namely audio-related to summarize it up.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."

-_-' That is so lame. Mainly I speak about the music being completely changed. I kinda do hate that they censored Broly of all characters. He probably wont say “I AM A GOD!!!” after winning the match anymore either...*sigh*. I still plan on getting it though...
    The Chilly Academic

To anyone who's wondering if they should get the Budokai HD collection or not, this may or may not be a deal-breaker for you: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2012/11/14...ew-censorship/

Also, game content slightly varies for the HD collection depending on your region, namely audio-related to summarize it up.
    Wow. That is lame. Broly's ground pound is one of the best parts. I don't know if I might get the game yet. I have the original Budokai 1,2&3. :/
    YOU EITHER DIE A HERO OR YOU LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE YOURSELF BECOME THE VILLAIN ~THE DARK KNIGHT

I just read on GameFaqs that Broly's move is only censored if you win the Ultimate Struggle. If your using it and defense wins, then the move isnt censored and for some reason if you fight in the destroyed version of a stage, the move wont be censored either.

So I'm thinking they put it in last minute or its a glitch of some type.
    The Chilly Academic

I wish they'd reveal the plot for the next film already, Z fans keep telling me not to get my hopes up as the last special sucked along with GT but I guess I was thinking =/
    Is it bad to have hope? *Sigh*
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

So, I'm not sure if anyone else here has heard, but DBZ Kai will be continued with the Buu Arc.

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2012/11/06...-not-in-japan/

There's a link to where it was leaked.
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast