Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: The Dragonball/Z/GT/Kai Club

Wait, it's not confirmed to air in the US? Oh no, this isn't good. I can't believe I didn't think about that. Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans wasn't dubbed, but it came with Raging Blast 2. I wonder if they might do that again if this movie doesn't air in US theaters. Well, I hope Akira works something out that makes it come over here.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    I havent seen any new fusions. There is a new transformation though
    New transformation? Maybe it's super saiyan 5 XD. Is there any info on who would be transforming?

Hopefully this will come out to the US soon too, like by the end of this year I'm hoping XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Actually, its a new transformation after SS3. Akira is forgetting about SS4, and adding the new transformation in its place.

What were are used to is:
    Base→SS1→SS2→SS3→SS4

The new way is:
    Base→SS1→SS2→SS3→New Transformation.

Akira didnt make GT, and deleting the SS4 transformation is almost like he's saying erase GT from your memory banks like it never existed. Which is fine by me lol. Oh, and its Goku thats transforming.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I kind of like it, yet I kind of dislike it at the same time. It's because it's like making GT not exist. And there are some pretty good characters in GT who I like. Like Super Android #17 and the Shadow Dragons. But, I'm okay with this.

I see. So with the airing of this movie, do you guys think that they might start making new DBZ episodes again? I'm not really sure what the reasons why they would make a movie for a series that has been over for like 10 years or so now.

I think there's a chance of them doing it. Since they're trying to forget about GT, then they might make a new one. If so, I really hope the Funimation cast comes back. Not that I hate the new one, I just don't fancy them as much as Funimation.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    I see. So with the airing of this movie, do you guys think that they might start making new DBZ episodes again? I'm not really sure what the reasons why they would make a movie for a series that has been over for like 10 years or so now.
    Akira said he's making the movie to get revenge on the live action DBZ movie. That live action movie sucked
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    Akira said he's making the movie to get revenge on the live action DBZ movie. That live action movie sucked
    lmao I thought you were joking about that XD

Anyways maybe he'll decide to start the series again if this movie is well received, hopefully it is XD

Any ideas yet if it will have the same VAs?

Okay, we got a new stuff here. Well, I think it's new. Leo, you probably already saw it, but I think I should still post just in case. xD

First up

Spoiler:- Images:

Now, onto

Spoiler:- Trailer #3:

I might see this movie raw if it's on the internet, I kind of doubt it will be, but it looks exciting enough to watch.

Wow havn't been here in forever...

...hai guys xD

As for the image, I have no idea. I watch every season of DBZ except for the last part od season 7, and only the fieat season of GT. *shiver* Baby. I hate him. ;^;

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

Ah, these images are from the new movie that's coming out in March. We've been getting a lot of information these past weeks. It seems interesting.

Oh, oh. Well I'll probably have no idea what's going on because I'm not even that far on GT. Yay, cluelessness

Oh, this movie isn't taking place in GT. It's taking place before, well not exactly, since the events in GT will cease to exist in Dragon Ball history.

Oh...psh...I knew that...totally...heh...

I havent seen those images before. LOL at Gotenks face XD

I hope that if it does come to the US, that it has a good soundtrack. Something along the lines of Cooler's Revenge or Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan soundtracks.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Oh well, it's a good thing I posted them. xD

Yes, I'm hoping that as well. I might even watch it raw, if I can find it on the internet. The soundtrack is a crucial thing as well, the better the soundtrack, the better the scene.

My father looked up pictures of super Saiyan 4 & 5 and he was so exvited to see Vegeta as like 4 xD I was like wow xD

Super Saiyan 5? They have an official image of it? I remember Bulma was telling Vegeta he could one day become one because he's the Prince of all Saiyans, but they never did anything with that. And it was the dub of GT, so that makes it even more skeptical. I'll look it up, I never saw it before.

I dunno if it was official. We looked up 4, they had Goku and Vegeta I believe. I couldn't tell as 5. I think the hair was long and silvery in color. They had their tail. Not sure if it was official though.

Super Saiyan 5 isn't official, it's fan made stuff from Dragonball AF (another fan speculated/made work).

I think Bulma's comment in Dragonball GT was a sort of joke made by the writers about how many transformations there were already.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Super Saiyan God will be amazing, did anyone see Toriyama Q&A on Burisu and Kaio-sama? :P

Yea, I saw your post in the Dragon Ball Z Discussion thread. I loved it. xD It was hilarious.

Okay, image time.

Spoiler:- Images:

I haven't posted in forever, let me say Krillin's new look is just for HAHA, he wanted a make over I seeXD

I'm glad this film is acting like GT isn't real, that series in my opinion is horrible. Oh FYI Gohan getting knocked out like that??? Isn't he supposed to be the strongest none fused character?? Doesn't that count against Super Saiyan too?

I hope its not just the Z gang getting there butts kicked and Goku saving the day again. I liked the Cell saga for that reason, every one including Gohan got a chance to save the world, even Goku.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Lol, since Goku gets the new transformation he'll 100% save the day.

Oh and its no surprise that Gohan got knocked back so easily. Ultimate Gohan is the strongest non fused character but he's only a little stronger than SS3 Goku. Bills is majorly stronger than SS3 Goku, so Gohan would still lose.

But regardless of that, I still cant wait to see it. I hope we get another DBZ game like Raging Blast or Tenkaichi 3 that includes Bills and Wiss as well as the new transformation. Come to think of it, this movie could open a lot of doors in the DBZ franchise.
    Last edited by Master Leo; 11th March 2013 at 4:15 AM.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I wanna join.

Favorite Character(s) : Goku and Kid Buu.
    Favorite Quotes :

Vegeta : Amazing. How do you do it Kakarot? You've always been like this, ever since the day I first met you, always ready to meet the next challenge, even if it's bigger than you are. "So, we meet at last. We have been expecting you, Kakarot. We were beginning to think you wouldn't show. Hopefully, now things will get more interesting around here." "How can this be happening? I am a super-elite... the prince of all Saiyans. and he is just a low-level, a common soldier. I am one of the greatest fighters in the universe!" It was the same on Namek. You have improved so much that it would make Recoome like you were standing still. Your power had increase so dramatically since our battle on Earth that I thought you have done it. I thought... that you have become a Super-Saiyan. It tore me apart. How could a low-class soldier accomplish so easily what I... I had struggle my whole life to achieve? After 3 millennia, it is finally happened; A new Super-Saiyan has emerged, and somehow, I have become this popish witness. Then at last it happened. I too transformed. After living every moment of every day for the single purpose of surpassing you, I finally became a Super-Saiyan myself. The prince have reclaim his throne and fulfilled his destiny. But no matter how strong I became, your power still exceeded mine. At first I thought it was your loved ones, than it was your instinct to protect them that spired you on, and pushed you beyond your limits. But then I found myself with a family of my own, and my power... didn't increase at all. I used to fight for the shear of pleasure, for the thrill of the hunt, all I had the strength unmetered, I spared no one. And yet you showed mercy to every one, even your fiercest enemies, even me... Yet you never thought to kill, more for revenge. Only to test your limits, and to push us beyond them, to become the strongest you could possibly be. How can a Saiyan fight like that, and at the same time be so gentle that he wouldn't hurt a fly? It makes me angry just thinking about it. But perhaps it is my anger that has made me blind to the truth for so long. I see it now. this day has made it all too clear. Your better than me, Kakarot. You are the Best...

Goku : I am the hope of the Universe. I am the answer to all living things who cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth... ally to good, nightmare to you!

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930 LastLast