Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930 LastLast

Thread: The Dragonball/Z/GT/Kai Club

Yes a Dragonball Z club! I have to get in this!

Here goes!

Favorite Character(s): Goku, Piccolo, Vegeta, Teen Gohan, Future Trunks, Tien
    Favorite Quote(s): "I am the hope of the universe. I am the awnser to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!"~Gokus speech against Frieza.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

NintendoFan82: Accepted
    Welcome to the club

Lot of new members lately. I need to update the member list .
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Thanks for accepting me Leo

My favorite Dragonball Z Villians: Frieza, Cell, Kid Buu
    My favorite Saga: The Frieza Saga
    My favorite Dragonball Z Movie: Broly the Legendary Super Saiyan
    My favorite moments in Dragonball Z: When Tean Gohan turns Super Saiyan 2, and destroys every Cell Junior. I have so many favorite moments, or when Goku goes Super Saiyan for the first time, or when Future Trunks destroys Frieza, King Cold, and all there henchmen with ease.

1693 1038 1902

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    Oh yea, I've watched that too. I didnt have the sound on though, just read the subtitles.

I'm pretty sure someone will put it on youtube a few days after its release.
    Ah, so that's how you're going to watch it. Then I guess I should do the same. The movie seems really interesting and there are some things I'd like to know. I would read the spoilers, but this time I kind of don't want to. xD Ironically, I post in the "Anime Spoilers" on here.

Probably this week im gonna start watching all the Dragonball Z seasons around night time when I have the time. I'm gonna start in season 1, and work my way up. It's been a while since I last did this. I really wanna watch them all again.
    Last edited by NintendoFan82; 30th March 2013 at 4:55 AM.

1693 1038 1902

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoFan82 View Post
    Probably this week im gonna start watching all the Dragonball Z seasons around night time when I have the time. I'm gonna start in season 1, and work my way up. It's been a while since I last did this. I really wanna watch them all again.
    I actually did this not too long ago. It was amazingly fun to watch it all again. I hadn't seen it in a while and even though I remembered it all it was cool get excited about it again. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. I actually watched it all in Japanese one time. The story is quite different in some aspects in Japanese. Either way i might do that again before I watch this movie (once its out of course).
    3DS FC: 5343 - 8655 - 7879
    IGN: Kenny

Credit: Azulart for the gym badges

We got a sneak peek going on here. Basically the same one I showed already, but with something awesome added to it.

Spoiler:- Sneak Peek:

So my dad recorded DBZ Kai a few days ago. It was the beginning, where Raditz.

Now, I dunno why, but something about him just urks me and pisses me off. I have no idea why. Vegeta doesn't do that to me. Raditz...grr I wanna punch him in the face and throw him ofd a cliff...xD What? I totally don't have anger issues...psh...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

I like Raditz.... D:
    Well, I like to use him in the games. In the anime I neither like nor dislike him.

Thats pretty cool to have your dad like DBZ that much
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGohan View Post
    I actually did this not too long ago. It was amazingly fun to watch it all again. I hadn't seen it in a while and even though I remembered it all it was cool get excited about it again. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. I actually watched it all in Japanese one time. The story is quite different in some aspects in Japanese. Either way i might do that again before I watch this movie (once its out of course).
    I'm gonna start tonight when I get home from work! I'm gonna watch a episode or two every night it's gonna be a lot of fun to watch these episodes all again. I will have to try that out sometime, watching all the episodes in Japanese would be a different experience that I am willing to try someday.

1693 1038 1902

So, its been a few days after the release of DBZ: Battle of the Gods and it will probably be online in the next few. If you want to watch the sub, keep checking www.dbz.tv to see if they have it yet.

On another note, FUNi said it will be TWO YEARS before the dub is released.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Thank you so much for the link Leo. I need that so much. xD

............Two years.......that's a long time, but I can wait. I finally get to hear my chilhood voices once again. I can't wait. I could have done withouth them, but it's good that I'm finally going to hear them again.

And to do my Android #18 AMV, I'm re-watching the series, I just finished the Cell Saga and now I'm on the Babidi Saga. The fight with Videl vs Spopovich was something, I watched it a few months ago, but this is my second time seeing it in awhile. I wish she had given up, because he just mutilated her in that fight. He made her sound like a rat when he picked her up by her head. Such a shame.

I watched Broly the Legendary Super Saiyan lastnight it's one of my favorite Dbz movies of all time! I even played some Dbz Raging Blast 2 for the first time in a while. I am so tempted to get the HD Budokai collection I just wish the 3rd Budokai was in it.
    Last edited by NintendoFan82; 6th April 2013 at 7:11 AM.

1693 1038 1902

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoFan82 View Post
    I watched Broly the Legendary Super Saiyan lastnight it's one of my favorite Dbz movies of all time! I even played some Dbz Raging Blast 2 for the first time in a while. I am so tempted to get the HD Budokai collection I just wish the 3rd Budokai was in it.
    The Budokai HD Colection is Budokai 1 and Budokai 3 on one disc. Unless you are refering to Budokai Tenkaichi 3. I was going to get Raging Blast 2, but I dont like the Galaxy Mode thing. So imma get the HD Collection and Burst Limit.

I also restarted watching the whole DB/DBZ/GT franchise. Currently on DragonBall Episode 50.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I was thinking of getting HD Collection, but I didn't like that they didn't have Budokai 2 since that was my first Dragon Ball Z game, but it's okay. I may get it in the future and yea, I don't fancy Galaxy Mode that much and it was kind of a pain doing it with every character.

I'm glad I'm not the only one doing it. I think I'm one of the few people who like Babidi. I only liked him for the things he did, because he's kind of funny. xD

Oops my mistake, I meant to say I wish the Hd Budokai collection had Budokai 2. Budokai 2 was seriously awesome! I like 1 and 3, but 2 is my favorite.

1693 1038 1902

Haven't been able to watch much Dragonball lately. For those of you that are rewatching the series, what episode are you on?

I've been looking at many Raging Blast 2 vids on Youtube. I think I might get it after all. Would love to play as Hatchiyack.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    Haven't been able to watch much Dragonball lately. For those of you that are rewatching the series, what episode are you on?

I've been looking at many Raging Blast 2 vids on Youtube. I think I might get it after all. Would love to play as Hatchiyack.
    I try to watch a episode every night, so far i'm on episode 9 and the titles called " Princess Snake's Hospitality." I won't lie, as a kid Princess Snake kinda creeped me out lol.

Yeah, Raging Blast 2 is a pretty fun game, I think I like the first one a tad more better but the 2nd one isn't bad in my opinion. I own the 2nd one on Xbox 360. I mostly play PS3, but I do have a few games on Xbox 360 that I play often and Raging Blast 2 is one of them.

1693 1038 1902

So has anyone seen the movie yet? I haven't seen it yet, I'll be waiting for the subs to get out before I actually watch it (I hope it's soon, ya know? XD)
    Also if I haven't replied to any of these topics, I'll do so now XD
    My favorite Dragonball Z Villians: Cell, Majin Buu (the fat 1), Android 18 when she was a villain, and Vegeta when he was a villain
    My favorite Saga: Android, Cell, Great Saiyaman, and Majin Buu sagas
    My favorite Dragonball Z Movie: Probably the Wrath of Dragon, it's the only 1 I remember, ya know? XD
    My favorite moments in Dragonball Z: Goku's spirit bombs and kamehameha struggles, Goku vs Cell, Gohan vs Cell, and the funny and sometimes cute moments that Gohan and Videl have together
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Yeah, I think everyone is anxiously waiting for the sub version to hit the web. No one that I know has seen it yet, though there are “here and there” clips of the theater version on youtube from people using cam recorders. Needless to say, the quality isnt good.

But www.dbz.tv should be the first to have it once its out.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I just recently watched Tree of Might. I love the movie a lot. Turles vs. Goku was a sweet fight!

1693 1038 1902

I have got to do something to make this thread more active. So, until I have a better idea, lets do a Versus segment. I'll post 2 DB/DBZ/GT/Movie characters, and you decide who would win the What-If fight. So, lets get started:

[IMG]http://i41.*******.com/5cdsnt.jpg[/IMG] VS [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/fub3x4.jpg[/IMG]

Alright, so here we have the Transformed version of Bojack, also called Full Power Bojack vs Piccolo from the Buu Saga. Piccolo had a previous bout with Bojack in the DBZ Movie, Bojack Unbound and was defeated by Bojack in 2 simple blasts. Now its the middle of the Buu Saga, and Bojack has returned. Piccolo is the first to encounter Bojack and must fight the monster alone. Can he do it?

Abilities and Strengths/Weaknesses:
    Full Power Bojack
    Dirty Criminal – A counterattack that Bojack uses on Zangya after Gohan kills both Bido and Bujin. Bojack teleports behind his opponent, pushes them forward, and fires an energy sphere through them.
    Flight – The ability to fly with the use of Ki.
    Full Power – One of Bojack's Blast 1 attacks in his base form in the Budokai Tenkaichi video game series.
    Full Power Energy Ball – A green energy sphere Bojack uses against Gohan and Piccolo.
    Galactic Blow (ギャラクティッブロウ) – An energy sphere attack that Bojack uses in his Full Power form against Future Trunks Brief.
    Galactic Buster – A green wave of Ki similar to that of Vegeta's Final Flash which Bojack fires at his opponent.
    Galactic Tyrant – A rush attack he uses on Gohan while he is restrained the Galaxy Soldiers' Psychic Power.
    Grand Smasher – A green ball of Ki similar to that of Vegeta's Big Bang Attack shot from one hand.
    Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy wave.
    Pump Up – One of Bojack's Blast 1 attacks in his Full Power form in the Budokai Tenkaichi video game series.
    Psycho Barrier – Bojack uses this technique to protect himself from Trunks' barrage of energy blasts. It is also one of his Blast 1 techniques in the Budokai Tenkaichi video game series.

Piccolo
    Antenna Beam - a blast of electricity shot from Piccolo's antennae.
    Chasing Bullet - A homing beam attack of considerable power.
    Destructive Wind - An energy charged gust of wind.
    Ki Blast - The most basic form of energy wave.
    Exploding Powerful Demon Wave - A very powerful blast shot from one hand.
    Eye Laser - A thin laser-like beam is shot from both eyes.
    Guided Scatter Shot - A more powerful version of Scatter Shot. Multiple ki bolts are fired to surround an opponent, and is guided to simultaneously smash into the opponent, creating an explosion.
    Hyper Explosive Demon Wave - An attack where Piccolo creates a large blast which emanates from him in all directions.
    Kuchikarakikōha - A powerful beam shot from the mouth.
    Makousen - A powerful bolt attack.
    Masenko - A quick blast fired with one open hand directly in front of the other.
    Scatter Shot - Multiple ki bolts fired which creates a powerful explosion.
    Shock Wave - An invisible ki blast of a sudden wind attack that can be launched theoretically from any part of the body.
    Special Beam Cannon - One of Piccolo's most powerful, but time-consuming, attacks, which drills through nearly everything and every being.
    Super Explosive Wave – A wave of energy more powerful then the simple explosive wave. Ranges in color.
    Mystic Attack - Piccolo extends his arms to tremendous lengths to attack or grab an opponent. The Namekian ability to stretch one's limbs or make one's self bigger.
    Sai Sei – A Namekian trait that allows Piccolo to replace limbs lost in battle as long as his head remains intact.
    Telekinesis – Controlling and manipulating people or objects with the mind.
    Telepathy – The ability to channel one's thoughts to another being.
    Yūgō – The ability for two Namekians to fuse together into one being.
    Last edited by Master Leo; 1st May 2013 at 4:54 PM.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Nice idea Leo, I like this.

Hm, seems like a good match. Bojack was defeated by Super Saiyan 2 Gohan, so Piccolo must have increased his power from the first meeting of Bojack and the Buu Saga, but Bojack could have done the same. I'm trying to think who would have the advantage, but it's actually kind of hard, Piccolo has his intelligence and Bojack with his sheer power, but for this one I'll say Piccolo.

Thanks. I'll try to think of some real interesting battles in the future.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I was recently just watching Dragonball last night. Wow it brought back memories. I loved the fight between Tien and kid Goku in the martial arts tournament. I also love the fight Goku had with Piccolo!

1693 1038 1902

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930 LastLast