Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dragonball/Z/GT/Kai Club

It would have since Ultimate Gohan surpasses Super Saiyan 3 Goku. But, the thing is, don't you have to be in Base form? Goku wanted to fuse while being a Super Saiyan but Elder Kai said it was a bad idea.

They probably would have been stronger.
    But according to the Old Kai since Vegeta&Goku were rivals that made the fusion stronger. That's if I remember right.
    But guess in the end Ultimate Gohan fused with Goku would have been alot more stronger than Vegito.
    Last edited by Sinnoh Ash; 14th October 2012 at 5:15 AM.
    YOU EITHER DIE A HERO OR YOU LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE YOURSELF BECOME THE VILLAIN ~THE DARK KNIGHT

That is odd, Gohan being the strongest none fused character in Z dispite not being Goku's rival you would think that fusion would be a lot stronger.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Yeah. Who knows what went inside the DBZ writers heads.
    YOU EITHER DIE A HERO OR YOU LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE YOURSELF BECOME THE VILLAIN ~THE DARK KNIGHT

The Vegito fusion WAS a lot stronger. Vegito didnt kill Buu because he didnt want to kill Gohan, Trunks, Goten, and Piccolo. Plus, the Vegito fusion is the strongest fusion (except for SSJ4 Gogeta) since it uses both participants max power whereas the Fusion Dance has to have both people at an even power level.
    The Graceful Assassin

Yeah! And that's why I want to see a Super Saiyan 4 Vegito to see how he would look&how strong he would be.

He would be an unstoppable monkey.

I do wonder how strong is Goku after GT ended. The Dragon Balls are fused with him now, and he was with Shenron in the final episodes. He was seen again at the World Tournament as an adult, so he has to be stronger. Maybe even stronger than Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta.

That last episode of GT was so sad when they showed Goku's past memories at the end&you knew it was the final episode of DB,DBZ&DBGT when Goku flew into the sky with his powerpole to leave. Dx

It was. I'm glad there is a movie coming out, it'll make fans feel happy again.

Yeah I can't wait for the movie.
    Plus, it's going to be an animated DBZ movie&not a live movie. :P

I know right. I just did not like the live action movie.

I still haven't seen any new info on the movie. But at least we have Ultimate Gohan
    The Graceful Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    I know right. I just did not like the live action movie.

I still haven't seen any new info on the movie. But at least we have Ultimate Gohan
    I hope we get a new trailer soon, even just one scene or two would be great.
    Ultimate Gohan better get a fight or two in the film, hes my favorite Gohan next to the Cell Games Gohan.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

I'll be pleased if #18 has a fight in the movie, if not, I'm okay. I'm glad we have a movie coming out. I'll check our frequently, to see if anything new comes up.

They really should give 18 more fights, shes the best female in that series next to maybe Videl. Bulma was ok in Dragon Ball and in the Namek saga but than she kind of well, don't think I need to say any thing about Chichi ><

Gohan's my favorite though out of the bunch,, since hes in the promotions hopefully that says some thing to us.

Ultimate Gohan was my favorite.
    But Super Saiyan 2 Gohan was badass. I mean he ripped apart the Cell Jrs. in half&he killed Bojack&his men almost in the same way.

I liked how Cell Saga Gohan tried getting revenge on Cell, letting him die lowly and in pain.

Yeah that was awesome! Basically he killed Goku because of that. I liked the moment when Goku decided Gohan to be Cell's final opponent. It gives me shivers every time I watch that part.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Ash View Post
    Yeah that was awesome! Basically he killed Goku because of that. I liked the moment when Goku decided Gohan to be Cell's final opponent. It gives me shivers every time I watch that part.
    Poor Gohan felt horrible at that part, still seeing him want revenge was the best! Cell really deserved it too, seeing Goku and Piccolo smirk like that when Gohan punched and kicked 18 out him was freakin epic! Just shows you how much Goku trusts Gohan at least, even if Gohan has a closer father relationship with Piccolo, at least they have trust between one another HA.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Poor Gohan felt horrible at that part, still seeing him want revenge was the best! Cell really deserved it too, seeing Goku and Piccolo smirk like that when Gohan punched and kicked 18 out him was freakin epic! Just shows you how much Goku trusts Gohan at least, even if Gohan has a closer father relationship with Piccolo, at least they have trust between one another HA.
    Yeah that was awesome when Cell powered up to full power&thought he would be stronger than Gohan&Gohan barely felt the punch&knocked him out badly with only two punches. That was EPIC.
    And when he was able to deflect Cell's Kamehameha with a stronger Kamehameha&Vegeta said he fired a stronger Kamehameha than Cell&Gohan wasn't even exhausted. That Saga was pure Awesomeness!

Yeah that was awesome when Cell powered up to full power&thought he would be stronger than Gohan&Gohan barely felt the punch&knocked him out badly with only two punches. That was EPIC.
    And when he was able to deflect Cell's Kamehameha with a stronger Kamehameha&Vegeta said he fired a stronger Kamehameha than Cell&Gohan wasn't even exhausted. That Saga was pure Awesomeness!
    I think the Cell saga is my favorite saga of Z myself, every thing was well done. Every one got there share of trying to save the world and for once it wasn't just Goku V.S some big bad guy, he did fight a good one against him though. Did you watch the English dubbed version? I did, I loved the music during the arc ^

All of DBZ I've seen in English Dubbed. I love the music it has. I like the music it has when Goku tells Gohan to finish off Cell with a Kamehameha. It's one of my favorite soundtracks. I liked the Cell Saga but I also liked the Buu saga alot because of the fusions,Buu&Super Saiyan 3. I think I liked the Buu saga just a bit more. Yeah&again Vegeta had a chance to save the world but he allowed Cell to achieve his perfect form.

I never understood why they made Vegeta say at the end of the Cell Games "I am no warrior&I will never fight again" and in the Buu saga he fights like he never said that line at all.

All of DBZ I've seen in English Dubbed. I love the music it has. I like the music it has when Goku tells Gohan to finish off Cell with a Kamehameha. It's one of my favorite soundtracks. I liked the Cell Saga but I also liked the Buu saga alot because of the fusions,Buu&Super Saiyan 3. I think I liked the Buu saga just a bit more. Yeah&again Vegeta had a chance to save the world but he allowed Cell to achieve his perfect form.

I never understood why they made Vegeta say at the end of the Cell Games "I am no warrior&I will never fight again" and in the Buu saga he fights like he never said that line at all.
    Yah, the music in the English dubbed had some of the best, like Vegeta's background music and the Frieza arc. I have the CD of this show, its great to listen to ^
    I think you and I must have watched different versions, I don't remember Vegeta saying he'd never fight again, I just remember him saying he beat me at every thing and that he was a chicken some thing like that, poor guy got his heart crushed when Goku died.

What I don't understand, why in the Buu saga why he felt it was important to show how much stronger hes gotten to Gohan since the Cell games. Thats one of the main reasons why Vegeta was willing to enter the tournament in the first place, guess hes just a show off ><

Still, kind of wish Gohan V.S Vegeta had happen instead, am curious how things would have gone dang.
    Last edited by BlueDragonfangirl; 17th October 2012 at 6:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Yah, the music in the English dubbed had some of the best, like Vegeta's background music and the Frieza arc. I have the CD of this show, its great to listen to ^
    I think you and I must have watched different versions, I don't remember Vegeta saying he'd never fight again, I just remember him saying he beat me at every thing and that he was a chicken some thing like that, poor guy got his heart crushed when Goku died.

What I don't understand, why in the Buu saga why he felt it was important to show how much stronger hes gotten to Gohan since the Cell games. Thats one of the main reasons why Vegeta was willing to enter the tournament in the first place, guess hes just a show off ><

Still, kind of wish Gohan V.S Vegeta had happen instead, am curious how things would have gone dang.
    We probably did. I watched the Funimation dub. So this was what he said.
    It was just his way to show Gohan that he was weak because he stopped training during time of peace. That he should of kept training like a real Saiyan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFEHMBpVtzQ

We probably did. I watched the Funimation dub. So this was what he said.
    It was just his way to show Gohan that he was weak because he stopped training during time of peace. That he should of kept training like a real Saiyan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFEHMBpVtzQ
    I watched the older Funimation dubbed I guess, they keep re mastering themXD
    Yah, Vegeta was like that with Goku too. He just wants to say every one in his family including him are stronger than Goku's, thats why he smirked at Goku when Goten lost in the kid tournament =/

Yeah x)
    Vegeta's Saiyan Pride that he can't let go. Him being a Saiyan Prince&an Elite losing to Low Class Warrior Kakorot. It makes sense why he's happy when someone in his family beats someone in Goku's family. Rivals to the end.
    Vegeta sure did make DBZ more interesting.
    I wonder why Toriyama didn't like him much. :/

Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast