Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dragonball/Z/GT/Kai Club

The epicness of Gohan vs Cell and Burst Limit (Start at 5:00)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTfmuUPtg9Y

I like Cell Saga Gohan and Future Gohan the best btw.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I love the Cell Saga too. The one thing I dislike was how long the fights were, I remember reading that Goku vs Frieza was like 30 episodes. (o.o)

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I love the Cell Saga too. The one thing I dislike was how long the fights were, I remember reading that Goku vs Frieza was like 30 episodes. (o.o)
    Oh yeah I remember that; I think it was around 20 episodes.
    5 Minute Battle, I guess Frieza doesn't know how to tell time. xD
    Last edited by Sinnoh Ash; 18th October 2012 at 7:45 AM.
    YOU EITHER DIE A HERO OR YOU LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE YOURSELF BECOME THE VILLAIN ~THE DARK KNIGHT

Regarding Frieza:

Spoiler:- looky:

Also, in like 15 pages we will be the longest running DBZ Club on SPPF ever
    Last edited by Master Leo; 18th October 2012 at 4:54 PM.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Lol.

Frieza: I have an army
    Vegeta: We have a Kakarot
    Frieza: O.o

That's good, we'll get there in no time.

My favorite character is Goku and his quote of I am the hope of the Universe. I am the answer to all living things who cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth... ally to good, nightmare to you.

Been playing DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 on the Wii. Thinking of buying the HD remake of Budokai 1 and 3 in November
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/21r0gk.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Ash View Post
    Yeah x)
    Vegeta's Saiyan Pride that he can't let go. Him being a Saiyan Prince&an Elite losing to Low Class Warrior Kakorot. It makes sense why he's happy when someone in his family beats someone in Goku's family. Rivals to the end.
    Vegeta sure did make DBZ more interesting.
    I wonder why Toriyama didn't like him much. :/
    Funny though, his son Trunks and Goten are best friends oh the irony.
    Well hes got the attitude and killed a lot of the Z fighters maybe thats whyXD

HAHA I remember people saying how slow Frieza fight was oh man, even in the anime it felt like it would never stop, Cell saga I never got that feeling though.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Erinmizu: Accepted
    Welcome to the Club

I too am ready for the Budokai HD Collection ^_^
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I hope some things are different about the games other than the HD improvement. Like updated moves or something.

Never played Budokai 1, so I'm not sure what could be made better on that. But Budokai 3 is almost without flaw (IMO). The only thing I didnt like was having to buy every character's Ultimate Attack. I really liked the character roster and story mode. Dragon Arena was fun too.

Maybe they could offer more tournaments though. It gets boring doing Cell Games and World Tournament.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

The only thing I didn't like a about Budokai 3 was trying to perform your Ultimate. Maybe because I was never good at it, I got better at it in Infinite World though.

And yes, they need more tournament and activities. I liked the Other World Tournament and that tournament Hercule hosted in Tenkaichi 2. If they could include mini games of some kind, I'd like if they included the ones from Infinite World, but with just more characters.

I looove the Otherworld Tournament in Tenkaichi 3. Getting to fight Pikkon or SSJ3 Goku in the final match is awesome.

I only do the tournaments in Tenkaichi 3 on 3 stars (hard), which makes me not like the Hercule World Tournament. You have those awesome matches in the first few rounds, only to fight Hercule in the final match. I usually beat him effortlessly (unless he spams Dynamite Punch).
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

The only reason why I like Hercule's tournament was because you get to fight in other areas. I got tired of fighting the Cell Games Arena and the World Tournament's Ring.

hmm I don't know, I kind of tired of tournaments after the Cell Games, I loved them in Dragon Ball though. Krillin V.S Piccolo Jr or Kami V.S Piccolo Jr or Goku V.S Piccolo Jr or Goku V.S T.N some of my favorite fights. I still don't know why they had a kid tournament though in that tournament in the Buu saga, I liked it better when kids could also fight adults but they fixed that when Pan joined in at the end of Z which I was happy about ^
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Who can forget Yamcha's tournament where they picked a random character for you to play with.
    I didn't hate that tournament but sometimes I got chosen the worst characters possible like Guldo. >.>
    But I liked it because it shows how skilled you are with any character.
    YOU EITHER DIE A HERO OR YOU LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE YOURSELF BECOME THE VILLAIN ~THE DARK KNIGHT

Who can forget Yamcha's tournament where they picked a random character for you to play with.
    I didn't hate that tournament but sometimes I got chosen the worst characters possible like Guldo. >.>
    But I liked it because it shows how skilled you are with any character.
    Yamcha always got it the worse in the tournamentsXD Poor guy went out horrible way in the the Piccolo Jr arc.
    Heck I think he got picked on the most in Z, he got killed first in the Vegeta saga without really getting a chance to fight.
    Than in the Android saga he was afraid due to getting killed even though T.N went the same only better.

In Dragon Ball the tournaments were better, it was exciting to see them flying for the first time, now in Z every one does LOL Even Videl learned it from Gohan.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Yamcha always got it the worse in the tournamentsXD Poor guy went out horrible way in the the Piccolo Jr arc.
    Heck I think he got picked on the most in Z, he got killed first in the Vegeta saga without really getting a chance to fight.
    Than in the Android saga he was afraid due to getting killed even though T.N went the same only better.

In Dragon Ball the tournaments were better, it was exciting to see them flying for the first time, now in Z every one does LOL Even Videl learned it from Gohan.
    And to make it worse for him. He lost Bulma to Vegeta. Vegeta of all people. Talk about insult to injury. xD

And to make it worse for him. He lost Bulma to Vegeta. Vegeta of all people. Talk about insult to injury. xD
    I'm still confused how that happened, Yamcha and Bulma seemed like they were still in love before the Android arc. Was Vegeta and Bulma supposed to be a one time fling and the baby was an accident?

Oh wells, in the Buu saga Bulma/Vegeta had a few moments like they cared for one another and the end of Z.

The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

To keep this thread active, do you guys like the fact that every one could fly in Z or did you like it better in Dragon Ball when it was really hard for every one?

I like it better that everyone knows how to fly. It makes for good fight scenes

Did you click the link? This could be epic! Way better than Dragonball Evolution was. And hopefully if its good, they can make the rest of the sagas too .
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    I like it better that everyone knows how to fly. It makes for good fight scenes

Did you click the link? This could be epic! Way better than Dragonball Evolution was. And hopefully if its good, they can make the rest of the sagas too .
    Did they ever show us how Trunks knew to fly? Goten got trained by Gohan, or are we just lead to think Vegeta trained him that? Course it'd make sense I guess, he wouldn't let his son be flyless. Alas, it took Gohan some time to learn to fly during Piccolo training camp.

Speaking of which, what did you think of Goten? Did you like how easy he had it? Gohan had to train 24/7 with Piccolo and Goku later on when he wasn't training he had to fight, just seems unfair to me.

Also, yes that'd be much better. Gohan best get a big part in the film, he and Goku are the main characters of Z pretty much. HA I sound like a big Gohan fan in this post don't IXD
    Last edited by BlueDragonfangirl; 23rd October 2012 at 8:34 AM.

I dont like Goten at all, so I dont really remember much about him. Except for when he was in Broly: The Second Coming and Bio-Broly.

In regards to the film, its the Saiyan Saga so Gohan would good screen time as this was when he started fighting. But could you imagine, if this film is done right we could get a Cell Saga movie?!
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    I dont like Goten at all, so I dont really remember much about him. Except for when he was in Broly: The Second Coming and Bio-Broly.

In regards to the film, its the Saiyan Saga so Gohan would good screen time as this was when he started fighting. But could you imagine, if this film is done right we could get a Cell Saga movie?!
    Oh god, Bio-Broly was like the worst movie of the Dbz movies. I didn't like it at all.

That would be awesome! I hope they do make this fanmade movie. It looks cool. I liked how they made the scouters.

I definitely agree with you about Bio-Broly. I was soooo disappointed.

I know right! The teaser alone looks better than the whole Dragonball Evolution movie lol
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast