Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dragonball/Z/GT/Kai Club

Yeah they really screwed up how awesome Broly actually was.

I agree. At least Goku's not going to school. Seriously did those writers even know the story of Dragonball. Goku doesn't know the meaning of love&he actually likes Chichi in that movie. Seriously he's not suppose to give a damn for a girl. xD
    YOU EITHER DIE A HERO OR YOU LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE YOURSELF BECOME THE VILLAIN ~THE DARK KNIGHT

I know right. I think the fan base just liked Broly so much, so I guess they tried to stretch his appearance but it didnt go to well. Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan was awesome, Broly: The Second Coming was decent, and Bio-Broly was horrible.

Yea, I agree. Its like they just skimmed over what DB was about and tried to make a movie about it.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    I dont like Goten at all, so I dont really remember much about him. Except for when he was in Broly: The Second Coming and Bio-Broly.

In regards to the film, its the Saiyan Saga so Gohan would good screen time as this was when he started fighting. But could you imagine, if this film is done right we could get a Cell Saga movie?!
    You don't remember Goten? Wonder how many fans do? I don't think he was that popular in the Dragon Ball Z fandom either.
    Movie 11 Blah, I heard none of the main characters Goku/Vegeta/Gohan weren't even going to be in it, so I didn't even bother to check it out. 18 would be the only good thing about that film for me >>
    I loved movie 10 ten times better than that and I'm not even a Broly fan.

I'm kind of worried how they'd handle the Cell saga, thats my favorite arc I really don't don't want it killed by the live action films HA.

I agree about Dragon Ball Evolution, you have to really question what they were thinking when they made that film. It was like a horrible fan fiction.

Speaking of Dragon Ball Z films, did any one find Goku really out of character in movie 9? He seemed all over the place, seemed like they couldn't figure out what they wanted to do with him.
    Last edited by BlueDragonfangirl; 27th October 2012 at 9:12 AM.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I'm not even a Broly fan.
    Speaking of Dragon Ball Z films, did any one find Goku really out of character in movie 9? He seemed all over the place, seemed like they couldn't figure out what they wanted to do with him.
    @_@ Does not compute "I'm not even a Broly Fan." Sentence is not in database, bzzt.

What do you mean by this? He seemed regular to me. Eating, watching the tournament, helping out Gohan. BTW, Bojack is in my top 5
    I didnt get why their hair had a blue tint to it. Especially Vegeta, since in Movie 8 he had brown hair :/.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

@_@ Does not compute "I'm not even a Broly Fan." Sentence is not in database, bzzt.

What do you mean by this? He seemed regular to me. Eating, watching the tournament, helping out Gohan. BTW, Bojack is in my top 5
    I didnt get why their hair had a blue tint to it. Especially Vegeta, since in Movie 8 he had brown hair :/.
    I just never saw any thing special in Broly as some did I guess. Plus, why only in films? I don't get it.

Ask for Goku, it just seemed like hes all happy cheerful during serious moments, I found it weird. Matter of fact, the only ones in character in movie 9 were Gohan/Piccolo/Future Trunks to me. Even Krillin was acting more stranger than normal, wanting to finish his horrible song? HA WhatXD Isn't movie 9 the one where Broly was introduced? Oh wait, maybe that was movie 8, memory a bit funny at this time.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

I laugh when Goku acts stupid during a serious moment. xD

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I laugh when Goku acts stupid during a serious moment. xD
    What do you expect he's like Goten XD! Plus, he's a Saiyan

I'm just saiyan....

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

I loved it when Goku in a serious battle with Frieza decides to bite his tail. xD And when he bites Kid Buu's head when he's a Super Saiyan 3. XD
    YOU EITHER DIE A HERO OR YOU LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE YOURSELF BECOME THE VILLAIN ~THE DARK KNIGHT

Oh yea. When I rewatched the Buu Saga, I died when I saw Goku bite Buu. He never acted stupid in Super Saiyan 3. But, he does act stupid in Super Saiyan 4 sometimes.

Buu deserved it. He bit Goku's arm first. xD
    Oh in Super Saiyan 4 where he's fighting against Omega Shenron&decides to swallow the 4-star Dragonball. XD

For some reason, I imagined this place to be better then my Club... ._____.

Apparently I was totally wrong ;~;

DBZ is a great series... there's just something we're not doing to get more members...

I thought the same thing, people like it. But, why aren't there more members. Should I go back to my banner?

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I thought the same thing, people like it. But, why aren't there more members. Should I go back to my banner?
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M ACCUSING YOU FOR NOT USING A DBZ BANNER EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT USING ONE!! XD!!!

Wait.... maybe it me!!! O___O I'm quite popular... so maybe if I use a DBZ Banner this place will explode!!?? XD!

Yoko's not famous like Ducklett

I think I should go back to mine soon. Even though, it takes me awhile to remember how to put a url in a banner.

Haha, its no ones fault. No matter how much people try, DBZ Clubs dont last on these forums. IIRC this is the fourth one. People know the track records of these clubs, so they are more than likely thinking “why join? Its not gonna last.”

Thats why I mentioned that once we pass page 37, we will be the longest running DBZ Club. From there more people will probably start joining.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Haha, its no ones fault. No matter how much people try, DBZ Clubs dont last on these forums. IIRC this is the fourth one. People know the track records of these clubs, so they are more than likely thinking “why join? Its not gonna last.”

Thats why I mentioned that once we pass page 37, we will be the longest running DBZ Club. From there more people will probably start joining.
    And... what makes you think people joined my Club?!

Wait, it's dedicated to Pokemon.... Why wouldn't you join it? XD!

I guess I agree... I just think there's something we're not doing to make this place famous...

Hehe yep. Thats why people joined your club.

As long as the thread doesnt become completely inactive, I think it will be okay. If anything, its my fault people arent joining. It is my club after all. Teach me your member joining ways Ducklett!!!! *bows down*
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Hehe yep. Thats why people joined your club.

As long as the thread doesnt become completely inactive, I think it will be okay. If anything, its my fault people arent joining. It is my club after all. Teach me your member joining ways Ducklett!!!! *bows down*
    You have more people active in your threads than mine, the only fan club that was active of mine for a while was Ash fan club. Dragon Ball Z is very popular but people have Halloween in mind, for me its one of my favorite Holidays ^

For some reason I never noticed the silly moments Goku does during fights, yet in that film it really stood out to me. Do you guys count GT as canon? I hate the series so much that I ignore it HA.

Lol, my Yu Yu Hakusho club is dead. I think it'll be closed soon. xD

But, I'll go back to my Android banner soon. I think it's not working, because they're not popular.

Is anyone getting the Budokai HD Collection on its release date? I wont be able to as I have to get other things first
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I probably won't. I want to get White 2, so it may have to be put on hold. Maybe 4 weeks later I will.

I still havent gotten B2 or W2 yet :/

I am kinda hoping that you are able to bring over some of the stuff from the original Budokai 3 to the HD Budokai 3.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Two questions to keep this thread going, don't want it to close ^

1. Why do you think Broly was not added into the series? I know hes really popular in the fandom, why not add him in the Buu saga? That was after movie 8 right? When he was introduced?

2. Why did Akira let fan boys over power him? He wanted Gohan to take over Goku's role since the Frieza saga, yet fan boys kept getting in between that idea. I really wanted to see Gohan defeat Buu too ><

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Two questions to keep this thread going, don't want it to close ^

1. Why do you think Broly was not added into the series? I know hes really popular in the fandom, why not add him in the Buu saga? That was after movie 8 right? When he was introduced?

2. Why did Akira let fan boys over power him? He wanted Gohan to take over Goku's role since the Frieza saga, yet fan boys kept getting in between that idea. I really wanted to see Gohan defeat Buu too ><
    I don't know what you talking about for the second one
    if they let broly into the series, there wouldn't be a need for kid buu
    join t-flare

http://t-flare.com/

Movie 8 took place in the 10 day period right before the Cell Games. The Broly Saga *fanboy scream*
    But actually the DBZ Movies are on a different timeline than the anime. For example: The Gohan in movie 10 kept training after the Cell Games whereas the Buu Saga Gohan in the anime did not.

I like Gohan, but I dont think I would have liked seeing him defeat Cell AND Buu. I actually didnt like Buu Saga Gohan much. Great Saiyaman was ridiculous, he sucked majorly in the fight with Dabura, He got good when he turned into Ultimate Gohan but then he got absorbed...
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast