Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dragonball/Z/GT/Kai Club

I've never played any of the Raging Blast games well I played the demo for it but for me my favorite DBZ game with the best fighting system would have to be Burst Limit. I loved that game mostly because of the fighting system it had.
    YOU EITHER DIE A HERO OR YOU LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE YOURSELF BECOME THE VILLAIN ~THE DARK KNIGHT

Every time when I play Burst Limit online, I die. Everyone always beats my in that Dragon Rush thingy in the sky. xD

If your good at Budokai 3 then you should at least be decent at Burst Limit.

BTW, epic gif Yoko.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Thanks Leo, and I was actually going to ask you, where do you make your GIFS?

I've played the DBZ Budokai games. I think I've got the 1st 2 of them. I like playing as Teen Gohan in them, his father son kamehameha is epic :3
    Nice gifs guys, they're both awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I dont make them. I just do hard searching on Google to find them.

Need help finding a good Android 18 gif?
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Kind of. If found a tumblr page that has some, but I was looking for one that had their finishing move Sadistic Dance in it.

When she broke Vegeta's arm or when her and 17 killed Gohan?

Spoiler:- lol:
    Last edited by Master Leo; 3rd November 2012 at 6:33 PM.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    I can't watch these 2 at the moment (on my 3DS) but I did watch the Cooler's Revenge dub you posted. Still not as bad as Ocean Dub lol
    I assume you mean the Ocean dub of episodes 1-53, since Ocean never did movie 5, heh. (Well, when Ocean finally got back to dubbing the tv series, it was cut a lot less, but... dear God the VA direction and music mixing) Although, supposedly the bad editing and stuff (Ocean) was due into Saban's part in it... although there is honestly 2 versions of Ocean episodes 1 and 2 (the one version actually saying death/die)... point is I see what you mean XD
    (Although, Ocean dub movies 1-3 [not the tv edited version of movie 3, which was very different] were great, awesome, and I'm happy to own them on dvd... I'll get the FUNi version someday when/if they release a cheaper Bluray set or a Dragon Box: The Movies for the NA market.)

I'm sad to say though that that terribly dubbed VCD is the only version of Cooler's Revenge I own, sadly.

Back on topic... I have quite a few gifs (and pictures) myself, but the majority of them are... well, for humorous purposes.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

Yea, I mean the anime Ocean dub.
    U no like Funi Engrish dub of Cooler's Revenge?

Post em. No shame...
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

When she broke Vegeta's arm or when her and 17 killed Gohan?

Spoiler:- lol:
    When she killed Gohan.

Lol, that was one of the gifs I bookmarked.

Oh no, I frickin love the FUNi dub of Cooler's Revenge. (You meant to type "English", right?) The Cooler movies were my favorite DBZ movies before I saw DBZ movie 3 (but remain my 2nd/3rd favorite). The only movies I haven't seen are the last 3 Dragon Ball ones, and DBZ movie 4.

As for the gifs, I'll have to get back to you on that.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

[IMG]http://i45.*******.com/s2b2q0.gif[/IMG]

1 found so far. I am trying to find one of better quality though.

I kinda typed Engrish on purpose >.>....dont worry about it
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Thank you so much Leo. I'm going to save the image link thingy. Right now, I'm trying to find a website that allows you to make gifs.

[IMG]http://i47.*******.com/10z8fu9.gif[/IMG]

A better one. I cant seem to find one where it shows the ending though...
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Every time when I play Burst Limit online, I die. Everyone always beats my in that Dragon Rush thingy in the sky. xD
    Haha! I kinda suck at that during online too. Sometimes when they get me with that Dragon Rush thing I'm like "Crap, I'm going to lose this." xP

What character(s) do you guys use the most to battle with? Online and/or Offline in any of the DBZ games?
    YOU EITHER DIE A HERO OR YOU LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE YOURSELF BECOME THE VILLAIN ~THE DARK KNIGHT

What character(s) do you guys use the most to battle with? Online and/or Offline in any of the DBZ games?

#Team Android

I use Androids 17, 18 and Cell, mostly 1st, 2nd, and Super Perfect Form.

#Team Android

I use Androids 17, 18 and Cell, mostly 1st, 2nd, and Super Perfect Form.
    No Android 16? :O Ah ok, cool!
    I tend to use Goku,Vegeta,Teen Gohan&Kid Buu the most.
    I always hate having to battle against Kid Buu, but I love playing as him. :P

I use 16 too, but I'm not used to his battle style. He fights rather slow, I like the hit and run strategy.

I despise fighting Kid Buu. xD

Best strategy to use for him. :P I like using his Hells Flash attack. It's so cool looking.
    I like how, in the anime, Android #17 brags about being the strongest Android of the 3, but 16 proves him wrong when he battles Cell.

So do I. His rollball combination is annoying. >.>
    I so DESPISE fighting him in Budokai 2. Hardest DBZ boss battle ever, for me at least. xP

I feel bad for the person being hit by Hell Flash. D: But, you're right.

Me and you are so much the same. Mystic Combination was so horrible, I hated it.
    Yes, he was the hardest for me to beat too. His health was like on blue or purple, while mine was on green. (-_-)

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Ash View Post
    I so DESPISE fighting him in Budokai 2. Hardest DBZ boss battle ever, for me at least. xP
    This is the truest statement I have ever heard.

I sadly have no PS3, so BT3 is my latest DBZ game XD. I usually fight in the tournaments on there.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

This is the truest statement I have ever heard.

I sadly have no PS3, so BT3 is my latest DBZ game XD. I usually fight in the tournaments on there.
    Yeah, I have joined I going to get BT3 just because of the huge character roster. 161!

Fc: 3695-0172-1881

Spoiler:- Credits:

I feel bad for the person being hit by Hell Flash. D: But, you're right.

Me and you are so much the same. Mystic Combination was so horrible, I hated it.
    Yes, he was the hardest for me to beat too. His health was like on blue or purple, while mine was on green. (-_-)
    Yeah but they somehow will survive. :P

Cool! Everytime, once he hits you once it feels like it's over. First Mystic Combination, then while you're down Charge up, finally mystic combination again while you're getting up&repeat. D: I hated that, it was almost impossible to dodge it.
    Yeah I know. Plus, he was fast&strong that even if I had the same amount of health I would probably lose over&over again. ^^;
    I always chose Gohan&Goten as my allies during those battles.

Buu was evil. And I hate fighting him. I fear when I get this game, I will have to go through it all over again. (-_-)

Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast