Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dragonball/Z/GT/Kai Club

UGH All the VAs in Dragon Ball Z Kai sound horrible. I'll just stick with the original thanksXD I guess people who haven't seen the original will love this stuff though HA.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I'm not liking it as well. Well, I didn't at first, I'm okay with it. But, I would prefer the Funimation cast any day. Lol, Frieza's voice is another voice people dislike as well.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I'm not liking it as well. Well, I didn't at first, I'm okay with it. But, I would prefer the Funimation cast any day. Lol, Frieza's voice is another voice people dislike as well.
    I didn't like Frieza's old VA any ways, it sounded really girlish so I was always confused if the thing was male or female.
    If people don't even like this new one that kind of worries me HA.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Honestly, I love all of the VAs in both Kai and the original dub [English]. Really, I didn't even notice Gohan's new VA was a girl until someone pointed it out. I mean, I guess the VAs in the Z dub could've used a bit more work, but it was okay.
    I also admit that after going from Gohan's Kai to Z voice (long story short, got back into Z and the whole series because of Kai), it sounded extremely scratchy, but it grew on me.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

I never notic voice overs. i only notic lines being changed. Espically minor lines and facts. that really gets me mad at kai, like how origionally it only took goku 2 hours to get back but now it took three. guess goku really hated kai
    join t-flare

http://t-flare.com/

I dont understand why they changed the VA's. The could have just remastered the FUNi dub of Z and aired that or at least just show the original Z. I cannot even fathom how much I would hate Kai if they gave Gohan Goku's old voice. Why wouldn't they just give Kai Goku Goku's old voice. *facepalm*

IMO, these are the voices that got butchered:

Jeice
    Kid Gohan
    Zarbon
    Frieza
    Cant think of others atm.

Also, I dislike the poor change in dialogue. I didnt even notice it until the Trunks/Frieza episodes. Every word is different. /end rant
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I noticed every single dialog change, i think.......
    join t-flare

I don't remember Goku's old voice actor. But, the person playing Gohan's new voice is Colleen Clinkenbeard, She also does Android 18 as well.

This is Android 18's new voice.
    WTF! Why cant they at least let the games have the original VA T_T
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Well, new dbz kai today.
    join t-flare

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    WTF! Why cant they at least let the games have the original VA T_T
    I take this back. I liked Tenkaichi Tag Team and I forgot they have Kai VA in that game.

Quote Originally Posted by thetruepichu View Post
    Well, new dbz kai today.
    Which episode?
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I don't even know if I might get Budokai HD collection. I mean, is there actually anything different about the games other than that it's in HD?

I haven't done much researching, but I do know there is no online play.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Dear King Yemma what in the world is this blasphemy?

Haha, yet. A lot of people are raging about it.

Upon for researching, I think the only difference is the HD. I like B3 too much to not get it though.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I never understand these things, are Dragon Ball Z games that fun?

Of course. They're really fun. You get to play with your favorite characters against your friends, online, and in tournaments. It's really cool.

I'd totally be getting this if not for the fact that back in June I just got Budokai 1 & 2 (GC) as an anniversary gift.

...Come to think of it, I still have to finish Budokai 1, and get to 2. Not that I don't like the games, I love Budokai so far.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I never understand these things, are Dragon Ball Z games that fun?
    Yes, yes they are. Actually, they are more than fun. If you ever decide to get a DBZ game or games, I recommend Budokai 3, Budokai Tenkaichi 3, Raging Blast 2, Burst Limit, Tenkaichi Tag Team, and maybe Shin Budokai.

@Sceptile Master: You could still get the HD Collection. I dont remember you saying you had B3 and you havent finished B1 yet.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I do not have Budokai 3 actually. I only have 1-2 on the GC, the first of which I need to finish, and 2 I need to get to. And I still have many other video games to get to, and when jumbled with personal life... it can get difficult.

I would totally ask for the HD collection though if not for the fact that my main gifts I want for Christmas are a laptop and Black 2... as for the money though if I get any, I'll inevitably spend what isn't spent on friends, on more obscure DBZ merchandise. Hooray.

(It's not always fun being at the age where you're too old to be given money constantly but too young to get a job.)
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)

I'll have to give the games a shot than, been mostly watching the anime.
    Some people are saying not to get my hopes up for the next film, was the special really that badXD

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I'll have to give the games a shot than, been mostly watching the anime.
    Some people are saying not to get my hopes up for the next film, was the special really that badXD
    Some of the Games might be hard if you're not used to playing them though. But once you get used to how the Battles, Characters, and Controls are it gets pretty easy.

Especially Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

I do good in Raging Blast 2. But, I'm more of a hit and run person. I've noticed that I never block. (O.O)

I do good in Raging Blast 2. But, I'm more of a hit and run person. I've noticed that I never block. (O.O)
    How do you block? O.O

I just do Hyper Offensive! XD But somehow I just win that way. x)

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

If you're using a Playstation 3, it's R1 I believe. For Xbox 360, I have no clue.

Try to beat Goku in the final stage in Battle Zone. Not easy. I'm glad I got him in a corner where he couldn't bash me to death.

Man, are they more hard than the Mario games? I love those.

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast