Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dragonball/Z/GT/Kai Club

ahh thanks for clarifying that. I don't get to watch dbz alot.
    Forever alone! This Lone Wolf keeps on fighting!
    "I don't want to be alone, I just want to be left alone!"

credit goes to internet for image

Yea, 13 and 16. Both are pretty bulky, but they have completely different personalities. 16 is calm and doesnt speak or fight much, while 13 is a overconfident, southern speaking, foul mouth who somewhat has the power to back it up. I think 13 is the only villian to cuss in a DBZ Movie haha.

I also like the thought and Androids 15 and 16 fusing.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I would love to see Android 14 VS 16

Lol, I thought Android 15 was the big gray one. Android 15 fusing with Android 16 would be horrible...

Yea, Android 14 vs Android 16 would be good. I think 14 is a little faster than 16 though.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

That would be a great fight.

Black 2 team

Soul Silver Team

- Under Construction-

Spoiler:- tumblr:

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    Lol, I thought Android 15 was the big gray one. Android 15 fusing with Android 16 would be horrible...

Yea, Android 14 vs Android 16 would be good. I think 14 is a little faster than 16 though.
    16 is the third strongest Android, after Cell, and Super 17. So he would be faster than 14.
    Last edited by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama; 6th August 2012 at 9:31 AM.

I'll join I guese. Favorite character is Gohan. And ofcourse the moment he became SS2 is my favorite quote:

16, you loved life. You gave everything up to save it. And you were just an Android. I let you die... I can't do that... I won't watch anymore. I... I feel it slipping. And I won't watch this anymore!
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

7 Tyranitars: Accepted

Welcome!
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I like to join the club. The Dragon Ball series is one of my favorite animes. My favorite character is Trunks

Android 18: Spare me.

Hero of Ideals: Accepted

Welcome!
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I wish they would've shown more of 17, he was my favorite android <3..

Black 2 team

Soul Silver Team

- Under Construction-

Quote Originally Posted by MaidensGhost View Post
    I wish they would've shown more of 17, he was my favorite android <3..
    The alternate would have been awesome. How I see it:

18 would have been absorbed first, which might have made cell have a different look. 17 would have tried to fight cell to get 18 back, but would eventually run with 16.

Once Cell found them at the Islands, 17 might have fought with Trunks after Vegeta let Cell go to absorb the remaining Android. Cell might have used the Solar Flare again or a different scheme. Cell would absorb 17 and might have a different look.

Fast forward to Gohan vs Cell. Gohan kicks giant Cell in the stomach and Cell spits out 17 instead since 17 was absorbed last. Gohan beats Cell and one of 2 things happen:

1) They destroy 17
    2) Since he fought with them, they decide to leave him there.

18 comes back to life after the wish from the Dragonballs and 17 is on a journey of the world. 17 and 18 may find each other and then who knows what happens after that.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

18 would have been absorbed first, which might have made cell have a different look. 17 would have tried to fight cell to get 18 back, but would eventually run with 16.

Once Cell found them at the Islands, 17 might have fought with Trunks after Vegeta let Cell go to absorb the remaining Android. Cell might have used the Solar Flare again or a different scheme. Cell would absorb 17 and might have a different look.

Fast forward to Gohan vs Cell. Gohan kicks giant Cell in the stomach and Cell spits out 17 instead since 17 was absorbed last. Gohan beats Cell and one of 2 things happen:

1) They destroy 17

18 comes back to life after the wish from the Dragonballs and 17 is on a journey of the world. 17 and 18 may find each other and then who knows what happens after that.
    I was always confused by this, 18 knew 17 was wished back to life after the fight with Cell, but she didn't go looking for him. I know Androids don't have energy signals, except for Cell, so she couldn't have sensed him. But it just feels kinda weird that she didn't do it. Or she probably did and gave up.

Maybe she just knew he would be okay. Plus around that time, she was starting to have a family.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Yea, you're probably right. Sorry, I kinda go overboard when it's about the Androids, and start over-thinking thing xD. But, speaking of families, I kinda wish Bulla and Marron had knew how to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Yea, you're probably right. Sorry, I kinda go overboard when it's about the Androids, and start over-thinking thing xD. But, speaking of families, I kinda wish Bulla and Marron had knew how to fight.
    I know, I think they would've been great fighters,considering the fact that they both had strong parents(18 & Vegeta).
    Wait.. now that I think about it would Marron have the potential to be as strong? I mean isn't 18's strength derived from Dr.Gero?

Black 2 team

Soul Silver Team

- Under Construction-

1) They destroy 17

17 and 18 are brother and sister. :P

I know, I think they would've been great fighters,considering the fact that they both had strong parents(18 & Vegeta).
    Wait.. now that I think about it would Marron have the potential to be as strong? I mean isn't 18's strength derived from Dr.Gero?
    Yea, that's the main reason why I wondered why they didn't fight, because they have powerful parents. I remember during the Baby Saga Bulla was flying, but that could have been from Baby's brainwashing, and Marron says she hates flying. So they probably at least know some basic fighting, or just the power of flight.

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    17 and 18 are brother and sister. :P
    Lol, yea I know. When I said "who knows what happens after that,” I meant if they went back to their evil ways or if they become good guys. Or lots of other things.

You didnt think I meant they run off into the sunset in love did you?
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Yea, that's the main reason why I wondered why they didn't fight, because they have powerful parents. I remember during the Baby Saga Bulla was flying, but that could have been from Baby's brainwashing, and Marron says she hates flying. So they probably at least know some basic fighting, or just the power of flight.
    I think that neither 18 or Krillin would've forced or even wanted Marron to be a fighter, because they seem so protective of her. As for Bulla I'm sure Vegita would've wanted to train her, but she doesn't seem like she's into it .I guess at some point maybe between dbz& gt they might of wanted to learn how to fly(who wouldn't?)

Black 2 team

Soul Silver Team

- Under Construction-

I think that neither 18 or Krillin would've forced or even wanted Marron to be a fighter, because they seem so protective of her. As for Bulla I'm sure Vegita would've wanted to train her, but she doesn't seem like she's into it .I guess at some point maybe between dbz& gt they might of wanted to learn how to fly(who wouldn't?)
    I kinda wish there were more female Z Fighters, Pan should have went Super Saiyan.

Lol, yea I know. When I said "who knows what happens after that,” I meant if they went back to their evil ways or if they become good guys. Or lots of other things.

You didnt think I meant they run off into the sunset in love did you?
    I did, I must have misinterpretated you :P.

I kinda wish there were more female Z Fighters, Pan should have went Super Saiyan.
    Agreed, there were also lots of perfect moments were she could have turned but no.. -_____-

Black 2 team

Soul Silver Team

- Under Construction-

Agreed, there were also lots of perfect moments were she could have turned but no.. -_____-
    I'm re-watching GT, and I felt during the battle with Baby, Pan could have went Super Saiyan, or during the fight with Omega. I'm still wondering why they didn't make her transform.

I'm re-watching GT, and I felt during the battle with Baby, Pan could have went Super Saiyan, or during the fight with Omega. I'm still wondering why they didn't make her transform.
    I'm also re-watching gt just got the complete series today. When ssj4 Goku & Baby were fighting and Pan attacked baby was when she should have turned.

Black 2 team

Soul Silver Team

- Under Construction-

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast