Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dragonball/Z/GT/Kai Club

The most memerable moment in DBZ is the whole Majin Vegeta vs. Goku and Majin Vegeta vs. Majin Buu.

This is the best anime ever. I seriously cried in like 3 movies.

Which 3 ?
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I think the one thing that really stuck in me was the Gohan V.S Cell fight, every thing about that was amazing.

Don't remember if I asked this but if the new Dragon Ball Z film does well with the money think will get a new series?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I think the one thing that really stuck in me was the Gohan V.S Cell fight, every thing about that was amazing.

Don't remember if I asked this but if the new Dragon Ball Z film does well with the money think will get a new series?
    There's gonna be a new DBZ film? What's it called?
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

New game coming out soon: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai HD Collection. It will be released on November 2, 2012 in Europe and November 2, 2012 in North America. From what I'm reading, it's basically like Dragon Ball Tenkaichi Trilogy, just to buy them all at one time.

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    There's gonna be a new DBZ film? What's it called?
    As of now, it's called: Dragon Ball Z (2013 movie). It'll l be released in theaters in Japan on March 30, 2013.

Exciting information "The film is set during the 10-year time period between the defeat of Kid Buu and the 28th World Martial Arts Tournament, like Wrath of the Dragon and Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!! Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, Krillin, Goten, Trunks, Vegeta, and Shenron appear on the promotional arts for the movie."

Yes! No old people from GT!
    Last edited by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama; 6th September 2012 at 6:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    New game coming out soon: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai HD Collection. It will be released on November 2, 2012 in Europe and November 2, 2012 in North America. From what I'm reading, it's basically like Dragon Ball Tenkaichi Trilogy, just to buy them all at one time.

As of now, it's called: Dragon Ball Z (2013 movie). It'll l be released in theaters in Japan on March 30, 2013.

Exciting information "The film is set during the 10-year time period between the defeat of Kid Buu and the 28th World Martial Arts Tournament, like Wrath of the Dragon and Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!! Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, Krillin, Goten, Trunks, Vegeta, and Shenron appear on the promotional arts for the movie."

Yeah but it's only going to be Budokai 1 and 3. There's no 2. You know the one with the Board Game. Budokai 2 is not included in the Budokai HD Collection.
    YOU EITHER DIE A HERO OR YOU LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE YOURSELF BECOME THE VILLAIN ~THE DARK KNIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Ash View Post
    Yeah but it's only going to be Budokai 1 and 3. There's no 2. You know the one with the Board Game. Budokai 2 is not included in the Bjdokai HD Collection.
    I know, I was too lazy to re-edit my post after I found out. I thought people would look it up after reading about it. :/

Yah man am I happy its before that horrible GT series, I also hope they give Gohan a much bigger role and have some Piccolo/Gohan friendship moments in the film as I always loved that friendship and Goku/Gohan team ups please. Hopefully will get another trailer soon, some thing with a clip at least even if not animated.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Yah man am I happy its before that horrible GT series, I also hope they give Gohan a much bigger role and have some Piccolo/Gohan friendship moments in the film as I always loved that friendship and Goku/Gohan team ups please. Hopefully will get another trailer soon, some thing with a clip at least even if not animated.
    It's animated from what I've seen, so no worries there. I just hope all Z fighters appear, even the ones who don't do much. I just want to see #18.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    Which 3 ?

A hero's legacy.
    Coolers revenge, the one with meta cooler
    ---
    I didnt actually cry on this one but i was about to: Wrath of the dragon.

It's animated from what I've seen, so no worries there. I just hope all Z fighters appear, even the ones who don't do much. I just want to see #18.
    So, the second trailer should have animation in it? Cuz I know some films that show trailers without it than slowly start to show more and more.

I hope we get to see more of 18 too, shes one of my favorites and would actually like to see some fights with her but I see it being Goku/Gohan/Vegeta film like Buu saga kind of was since its in that time.

So, the second trailer should have animation in it? Cuz I know some films that show trailers without it than slowly start to show more and more.

I hope we get to see more of 18 too, shes one of my favorites and would actually like to see some fights with her but I see it being Goku/Gohan/Vegeta film like Buu saga kind of was since its in that time.
    From what I've heard Goten&Trunks are going to play a big part in the movie. So it might end up being about them becoming the heroes.
    YOU EITHER DIE A HERO OR YOU LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE YOURSELF BECOME THE VILLAIN ~THE DARK KNIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Ash View Post
    From what I've heard Goten&Trunks are going to play a big part in the movie. So it might end up being about them becoming the heroes.
    I didn't like movie 11, that was mostly about them being heroes along with 18 and random other sidekicks.
    Hopefully they'll do this one right if it is about these two, I'm at least hopping for Gohan to play a bigger role.

Ugh, I so agree with you. I really dont want to see the kids being the heroes. Especially with all the other characters being present in this movie.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I agree, but if they were to fight, I would like if they were to fuse though.

I agree. I hate how Trunks&Goten turn out at the end of Dbz.
    I just hope that Gohan,Vegeta, or Goku become the heroes of this movie.

Of course that's going to happen, I just hope all the Z Fighters fight, and not just looking at the fight from the sidelines. (>.<)

They'll all fight, get thrashed, Goku will say “Give me your power,” and will save the day

I hope thats not how it ends...
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Hmm, which fights did that happen in?

I remember it happened against Broly, and Omega Shenron. Or do you mean just forming the Spirit Bomb?

Yea, like in Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan, Lord Slug, Super Android 13, etc.

I don't really know what I want to happen. I dont want a repeat of stuff we have seen before, although I can't fathom what “new” they could come up with. Maybe Gotenks AND Gogeta fighting the villian. That would be awesome. Thats kinda what I want to know the most, who the villian is.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I like that, two fusion warriors fighting together. And I would like Tien and Yamcha's fusion were to happen too, even if it is just a What-If fusion.
    For the villain of the movie I would be okay with anything really.

I love that DBZ Game where u can have"what if Fusions"

Speaking of What-ifs, what fights/interactions do you wish had happened?
    Mine would be:

Android #18 vs Zangya, they have before fight and after fight comments in most Dragon Ball Z, but it's about Krillin, I would have loved to see them fight.

I would have loved to hear what Super 17 would have said to Super Perfect Cell.

I also would have liked to have seen Zarbon vs Salza since it was stated they competed against each other to get into Cooler's Armored Squadron.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Hi I'm Ducklett12 and I'd like to join! I've been meaning to join but never had the time ^_^

Favorite Character(s): Goku, Goten, Piccolo, Perfect Cell, Gohan, and Frieza
    Favorite Quote(s): Nappa: "WHAT! OVER 9, 000!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast