Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dragonball/Z/GT/Kai Club

Ducklett12: Accepted
    Welcome to the Club
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I agree, but if they were to fight, I would like if they were to fuse though.
    See, I'm one of those who kind of don't want to see them fuse.
    I'd like to see them fight without it thats just me, think it'd be kind of cool.
    Yes, Goku/Gohan/Vegeta must have the staring roles, it'd suck if that wasn't the case.
    I don't even think Gotien and Buu saga Trunks are that popular in Japan, are they?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I think it would be cool. But to what I said earlier about Gogeta and Gotenks fighting the villan. The villan would have to be pretty badass to take them both.

I like every form of Trunks. But I cannot make myself like Goten. I dont know why but he is like my least favorite character.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Yea, if they were to take on the opponent at the same time, while fused, that opponent must be powerful. I already know Omega will always be the strongest villain, but since this villain is being introduced after the Buu Saga, I want their power level to make Buu's power level look puny. Isn't Janemba stronger than Super Buu (Gohan Absorbed)?

Many people say Super Buu (Gohan Absorbed) or for short Buuhan.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I've noticed it, I like the names, but I preferred to call him Super Buu. :/ And I saw your What If battle, I like that. It would be cool to see how Cell would act if he saw Super 17, the new Ultimate Android.

Also I've been wondering who is the grandparent of Vegeta Jr, is it Bulla or Trunks?

Oops, I didnt actually finish that post. People say Buuhan is stronger than Super Janemba. Because its been noted that Vegito > Gogeta because the Potara Fusion is stronger than the Fusion Dance and Buu lasted longer than Janemba against a fusion so Buuhan > Janemba. But then again thats not really good proof since Vegito was toying with Buu and we dont know really how fast he could have beaten Buu.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    Oops, I didnt actually finish that post. People say Buuhan is stronger than Super Janemba. Because its been noted that Vegito > Gogeta because the Potara Fusion is stronger than the Fusion Dance and Buu lasted longer than Janemba against a fusion so Buuhan > Janemba. But then again thats not really good proof since Vegito was toying with Buu and we dont know really how fast he could have beaten Buu.
    Thanks for clearing things up, I can't believe I forgot something as important as that. And I saw the Saga not too long ago. (>.<)

I think it would be cool. But to what I said earlier about Gogeta and Gotenks fighting the villan. The villan would have to be pretty badass to take them both.

I like every form of Trunks. But I cannot make myself like Goten. I dont know why but he is like my least favorite character.
    I wouldn't say hes my least favorite of the Z gang but hes not my top favorites. Maybe its cuz..

Spoiler:
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Oh, I'd love to join!

My favorite character is probably King Piccolo. My favorite quote from him is when he's taunting master Roshi and says "Your misplaced confidence refreshes me."

Chaoitzu is above him for me lol. That reminds me. Not to derail the current convo, but which characters do you think had the best transformations? This includes everyone who can transform. Mine are:

History Of Trunks: Future Kid Trunks turning SS for the first time after seeing Future Gohan dead.

Frieza Saga: Goku turning SS for the first time.

Cell Saga: Gohan turning SS for the first time and SS2. Vegeta & Trunks turning into Ascended. All of Cell's transformations.

Cooler's Revenge: Cooler transforming into full power, and Goku turning SSJ.

Broly The Legendary Super Saiyan: All of Broly's transformations.

GT: Goku turning SS4, #17 and #17 making Super 17, SS4 Gogeta fusion, and Syn Shenron turning into Omega Shenron.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Does transforming into the great ape count? If so, I'd have to say the first time we see Goku transform into the great ape in dragonball was one of the best transformation moments. Aside from that, Gohan's SS2 transformation is the best in my book.

Dryzera: Accepted
    Welcome to the Club

Yea it counts. I dont quite remember much of anything from DB haha.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Absorptions for me. Yes, I said it. I don't know why, but since I've seen so many snake movies in the past, and since Cell absorbs through his tail, it's a pretty good comparison. And, I did love Trunk's transformation in The History of Trunks, transformations involving tears are always my favorite.

Chaoitzu is above him for me lol. That reminds me. Not to derail the current convo, but which characters do you think had the best transformations? This includes everyone who can transform. Mine are:

History Of Trunks: Future Kid Trunks turning SS for the first time after seeing Future Gohan dead.

Frieza Saga: Goku turning SS for the first time.

Cell Saga: Gohan turning SS for the first time and SS2. Vegeta & Trunks turning into Ascended. All of Cell's transformations.

Cooler's Revenge: Cooler transforming into full power, and Goku turning SSJ.

Broly The Legendary Super Saiyan: All of Broly's transformations.

GT: Goku turning SS4, #17 and #17 making Super 17, SS4 Gogeta fusion, and Syn Shenron turning into Omega Shenron.
    HAHA Wow, ChaoitzuXD I hated that guy, even in Dragon Ball.
    My favorite was Gohan turning Ss1 and Ss2, to me they were so freakin epic! Reasons, seeing Cell pushing him into Ss2 was just. Vegeta would be my second favorite, even in the anime had great music for that. I thought every one but Buu Saga Trunks and Goten were beast. We never even saw how Buu saga Trunks went Sayian LOL What writers just didn't care about the kid to show it?

I'll join.

Favorite chacter: ssj2 gohan
    quote:"i'll let him suffer"

2nd favorite: bardock
    Quote: (from the japenese) "S#%Ľ!!!!!!!!!"
    Last edited by thetruepichu; 12th September 2012 at 12:47 PM.
    join t-flare

http://t-flare.com/

TheTruePichu: Accepted
    Welcome to the Club
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Anyone else seen the japense episode in which bardock goes ssj?
    join t-flare

http://t-flare.com/

Quote Originally Posted by thetruepichu View Post
    Anyone else seen the japense episode in which bardock goes ssj?
    I have. But, the video I saw was kinda corrupted, so I had to skip around some parts. I only remember Bardock getting beaten bad IIRC, and when he transformed.

Why did they made Frieza all wierd looking?
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I'm not sure if I saw Frieza or not, it has been awhile since I've seen it. Wasn't his son in that movie, or just someone who looked like his first form?

I dont know. I just saw a picture of it so I assumed it was Frieza.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I think you meant to post in the KH Club, Dragon Trainer. XD
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I dont know. I just saw a picture of it so I assumed it was Frieza.
    No it was like a Descendant from Frieza's family I believe.
    YOU EITHER DIE A HERO OR YOU LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE YOURSELF BECOME THE VILLAIN ~THE DARK KNIGHT

Oh in the Bardock special that was Frieza's Descendant his name is Chill I believe...

Bardock was taken into the past and thus causes him to change history as the being the 1st Super Saiyan.

That's who Vegeta spoke of in the Frieza Saga.

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast