Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Armored Core - Signups (PG-13) - REOPENED!

@ storymasterb: Cynthia is accepted.

Interesting. Characters this time around are a bit more...cutthroat, let's say. Also, remember that the psychic abilities will only develop and become apparent by the very end of the First Season.

"You can call yourself whatever you want.
    Soldier. Leader. Patriot. Revolutionary. It doesn't matter.
    At our core we're all the same thing.
    Monsters."

So, as I begin to ready the first post, I'll just let you all know the basics of what's happened already. In the last try of Armored Core, the team assembled for what was supposed to be a simple assault on a Madagascar paramilitary-terrorist group. Things got more complicated when it was revealed that the group (Blue Africa) had access to advanced Armored Cores and Irregulars of their own. Lance and the White Glint arrived and helped protect the Operators (stationed at sea) so that the team could take care of the enemy. The next mission was assigned: track down the other allies of the enigmatic "Thermidor", which brought the team to Venezuela and the drug kingpin Ortega.

That's where we were last time, essentially.

My question now, is how you all want to start? Do you want to have the slow-build/paced "gather the team" bit of storyline? Or do you want to jump straight in, implying that we've been a team for at least one mission and already have some sort of familiarity with one another?

I can do either one, but I figured this time I'd leave it up to you guys (so I'll tally a vote).

Monsters."

Hm. I'm leaning towards the gathering the team storyline. I think it would better for character to have the characters more gradually meet and develop their interactions with one another, than just start in medias res as it were. That way we're more inclined to show what the characters think of each other and stuff in general, than just starting in the thick of it and getting swept along.
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

Not sure if I'm allowed to answer considering I haven't posted my SU or gotten accepted yet, but for me I'd rather go with the "build up a team" route. It's difficult to just say "oh, they know each other", if we don't actually know what they've been doing together. First impressions matter, so everyone's opinions on each other would be heavily based on exactly how they met and what they did during their first mission together. Especially for a character driven rp, I think it's important to show how we "got there" with our characters, not just say they know each other and skip possibly the most important part of any relationship; the beginning. The team spirit would be better as well if we actually saw it build up slowly, instead of assuming things like "they got along" or "so and so didn't like so and so because of things". And maybe, if you don't want us to be total strangers, our characters could have heard of each other or seen each other fight before, but not actually interacted or fought together, let alone met in person?

Then again, maybe I'm biased considering my character concept is heavily based on the whole "Nobody's seen him in person so they don't know he's a wimp" thing.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Well, once you get your signup submitted, then your vote can count. Until then, however...

So we basically have 2 for the "hard reset" vote. I figured as much.

Monsters."

Heh, gotcha. Sign up coming as soon as possible (most likely in a few days, I have zero time tomorrow).
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Accepted Characters:
    Lance Donovan (as played by Michael C. Hall or Henry Cavill)
    Serra Bradley (as played by Sarah Carter)
    Claire Leblanc (as played by Olivia Wilde)
    Kotomi Yamagishi (as played by ???)
    Beatrice Victorique (as played by Rachel McAdams)
    Theodore Faulkner (as played by Sam Worthington)
    William Renard (as played by Taylor Kitsch)
    Ezekiel Arkwright (as played by Paul Bettany)
    Cynthia Young (as played by Charlize Theron)
    Iskander Aziz (as played by Peter Macdissi)

Monsters."

So now I have to start getting nudgy and annoying. I have to insist that the people who wanted to sign up do so, and the people who have signed up and been accepted already need to post.

Monsters."

Finally done. Sorry it took this long… again. Been much busier than I’d like.

Oh and I know I didn't mean to write a Sign Up for the operator, but finishing Ben's SU I realized that I… pretty much have to, considering the fact that she’s probably going to talk to the other pilots more than he ever will. So eh.

Spoiler:- Pilot, Thanatos:

Spoiler:- Operator, Celeste:

Hopefully the History and AC description worked out; I admit to having had trouble especially with the latter. I’ve never had to describe or arm a mecha before, heh. I also admit to rushing a lot on Celeste’s Sign Up in order to get this done today, so if anything needs to be expanded upon, just tell me.
    Last edited by GoldenHouou; 11th August 2012 at 5:56 PM.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Name: Davis Alenko

Call-Sign: Titan

Country of Birth: United Kingdom, EU

Country of Residence: United Kingdom, EU

Designation: Pilot

Description: Davis is, for all intents and purposes, the type of guy most would call, well, hot, which is something he is quite glad about. Though not exactly tall (frankly on the verge of being called short at 1.76 meters, or approximately 5”7’) his certainly impressive musculature more than makes up for any issue his lack of vertical size may create. While not a bodybuilder, he could certainly be described as buff, as his toned muscles contrast with his height and have a tendency to always overstretch whatever clothes Davis is wearing, which is made even worse by the fact he usually likes to wear tight, formfitting leather shirts (precisely to show off his assets.)

His face is short and oval, and his skin rather smooth - being years since puberty took its devastating toll - and also the result of everyday shaving with an expensive brand of after shave. His medium-length, raven-colour hair goes well with his wide, light blue eyes, and is kept trimmed just above the eyebrows to avoid any possible obstructions to his vision, while otherwise allowed to grow until it reaches midway through the back of his neck. Like most British, his skin is rather pale; even with his missions taking him all around the globe he spends most of his time aboard inside his AC’s core, neatly shielded from any harmful solar radiation and, likewise, from a healthy tan.

Like stated previously, Davis enjoys wearing tight, form fitting leather shirts, particularly ones with the sleeve ending in a tight press halfway through his biceps (a detail he generally can’t go without) coupled with regular jeans and practical sneakers. He likes basic, metallic colours on his clothes, particularly black, platinum, chrome-grey and the triad of yellow, red and blue. He is rather resistant to the cold, being able to casually endure temperatures that would drive most people to use at least two layers of clothing with nothing but a casual shirt on. If he does resort to wearing a jacket, though, he prefers a windbreaker.

Davis’ choice in flightsuit tries to portray him as a mirror image of his AC: While the padded regions are pure grey, most of the suit is the same shade of chrome black as his robot. The few buttons and buckles his suit has are surrounded by a geometrically perfect orange line. His suit has a high collar, something he thought was deviously ironic, and bears an horizontal orange line dashing around the middle of it, separating two sections of grey.

Personality: Inquisitive, curious and driven. Friendly, easy to get along with, but hard to get attached to. These are all traits easily identifiable in Davis the first time you meet him. If you share any one thing in common, it is probably easy to strike up a conversation with the man, but it is oddly apparent for anyone looking for anything other than a casual hang out buddy that personal attachment isn’t something on his agenda. He is the type of man to have many friends and acquaintances but to never keep track of who he truly knows. People come and go in his line of work, and Davis has learnt not to develop strong feelings of friendship or kinship to any partners or friends he happens to make. The thought that his death could come at any moment, unannounced, also worries him and further contributes to his desire to distance himself from most people, family included.

Davis also dislikes personal conflict, most likely a result of both the social awkwardness years of dedication to tech and research caused and his nature to spend few moments with people, but make them fun and desirable. After all, if these people are going to leave someday, what else can he do but build good memories and spend a great time while he can?

In battle, Davis is much more practical and analytical. He takes on a scientific approach to things since, for all intents and purposes, that is why he is there. He pilots an AC for the thrill of it, yes, but also to test his own personal customizations and eventually print out research papers based on the information he gathers. The money he makes is just enough to live comfortably for him: after paying repairs, maintenance and ammo, and saving up for an expensive part or weapon he wishes to buy in the future, he gets more than enough to pay for the equipment he needs for his own, personal works and for the slight, non-work related fun things in life: things such as cars, bikes and other tech.

Davis’ own morals are a dangerous unresolved issue which some Collared psychologists have gone as far as to call a “ticking time bomb.” Buried under a positive attitude and a scientific outlook on bloodshed, their pull is rarely felt. But sometimes, on darker nights, nightmares remind Davis of just who he is... And he hates it. He wishes to pilot, and the havoc he can cause is so satisfying, to be sure, but his subconscious makes it so that, every time he pulls that trigger, the bullet hits somewhere precise – not to kill an enemy, but to shut down the mech. Dead on attacks on the core are a rarity and a last resort. However, missile bombardment is part of the Jupiter’s main attack strategy. And when those missiles crash, they don’t discriminate; their power cannot be directed to safeguard the core while immobilizing everything else. Yet this does not bother him.

Is it the distance, the huge scale of the attack, and how surreal it all is, that keeps him from realizing his deeds? Or is Davis simply getting used to death, and becoming unbothered by it?

History: Even during his younger years, Davis’ driving curiosity and compelling ambition made him stood apart from the rest. Before his teenage years, he had already learned to disassemble pretty much every gadget in his house and learnt the rudimentary workings of it. At the age of twelve, he was already a skilled programmer and had successfully restored his dad’s vintage car to working condition (without the aid of a trained mechanic; the process involving a complete replacement of both the engine, the hydraulic suspension and the car’s built in CPU.)

His interest in both the field of digital electronics and mechanical engineering didn’t take time to coalesce in what was the ultimate creation of both: the Armoured Cores. These hulking titans, testament to man’s technological power, eventually became the centrepiece of Davis’ fascination. They were the reason he enrolled in a military academy for college; the way he saw it, he could deepen his tech knowledge through military college courses while simultaneously training himself as a soldier and, if he was lucky, a future AC pilot.

You see, the next best thing to building something for yourself was, of course, using it. Davis’ found that out with his dad’s vintage car, and with every subsequent amateur invention he came up with. Davis’ ambition and curiosity led him to quickly climb up the academic and military ladder; at the age of 24, he had already finished two college degrees and had become an aide in the development and test piloting of new AC prototypes. Even before being considered a “real” AC pilot, he’d already obtained years of experience inside the cockpit of prototype ACs and been an important contributor to several advances in digital programming. In fact, he was part of one of the several teams that collectively brought about the fourth generation of Armoured Cores.

When the New Geneva Convention changed the military make up of the modern world, Davis’ life changed with it. Though it would certainly make him more than happy, he would still not be truly content with merely researching the science behind the mech’s, especially not after having a taste of real combat inside them. He enlisted in Collared as soon as he was given the opportunity.

Now, Davis divides his time between his life as a pilot and his life as a scientist, using his practical knowledge and combat experience as further qualifications when he releases the results of his studies or registers a new patent. His still strong need to continuously tinker has culminated in him forsaking the need for private accommodations and take up permanent residence in the same collared compound his Jupiter is most usually kept, simply to facilitate access to his machine.

Psychic Power: Davis’ prowess and experience regarding computer circuits, programming and mechanic knowledge developed alongside his AMS capabilities seemed to result in the manifestation of an analytical power capable of organizing any type of information (from academic and environmental to emotional and sensorial) into a type of circuit which he can understand and decode with great ease, like a puzzle. At first, this merely manifested in a prodigal ability to memorize, understand and work with computer programming and mechanical plans, but eventually evolved into something else. Like a huge game of chess, he can, for example, organize the entire battlefield as a giant board on his mind where he can calculate probabilities, possible reactions and best courses of action with a higher level of detail than the best chest players in the world.

This doesn’t simply end in the battlefield. During social events, he sees the human body as a mechanical blueprint and entire conversations as lines and acts; all part of a social script. Through body language interpretation and speech analyses, he can peer into the minds of whoever he analyzes, destroying the social mask we all use to conceal our true motives and reach the truth. He would be far more effective at this, however, if years spent dedicating himself to metal and data hadn’t made him develop an unorthodox thinking process and thus distance himself from the way a normal person thinks.

Other: Placeholder.

Armored Core Name: The Jupiter

Weight Designation: Heavy

Leg Type: Byped

Combat Specialization: Range, Bombardment, Heavy Assault

Weapon Layout:

R Arm: Heavy Armor Piercing Railgun capable of two configurations: long and short range. At long range, the weapon morphs, adjusting its plates so the barrel becomes longer, generating more acceleration and resulting in a shot with higher penetrating power but slower rates of fire. At short range, the machine adjusts its parts to shorten its length to almost half to provide a slightly higher rate of fire at the cost of bullet penetration and range.
    L Arm: Grenade Launcher
    R Back: Vertical Missiles
    L Back: Vertical Missiles
    Shoulders: Anti Missile Laser Defence system consisting of small retractable turrets linked in to the main sensor system. They automatically lock on to any fast approaching object the IFF classifies as a red and shoot it down. While scanning, however, they stay protected inside the shoulder’s heavy plating.
    Hangar: The huge legs of the Jupiter should provide lots of room for weaponry and ammo of all kinds, but Davis has opted on reinforcing them as most he could. Since the legs are now basically walking shields, their load weight is less than one would expect. Davis only carries enough room to store additional Railgun and Grenade Launcher ammo.

Further Description: The Jupiter is designed to embody size and power, and it shows. Its height alone sets it apart from most ACs, even for a heavy: a modest sized standing Medium AC would barely reach halfway through his torso. The mech is completely covered in black chrome-textured armour built over the regular plating as an extra layer of shields. Overall, the AC can be compared to a rectangular armour-plated wall.

Its legs are the most telling aspect of this. They are responsible for about 70% of the AC’s vertical size, and each leg is as wide as some Normals. All of this armour came as a necessity as, due to the Jupiter’s most common combat mode involving long range bombardment, it is usually only targeted by long range missiles and snipers itself. The excessive amount of armour neutralizes the added dangers of that, though it has the ironic effect of making small, fast ACs being the best counter for him, as they can move fast enough to avoid his missiles and close the distance and take advantage of the small gaps between armour plates to fire a lucky shot or stink an energy blade in.

The Core itself is more compact than the rest of the AC and also the most angular. It is pyramid shaped, with five sides coming together to form a spiky protrusion a few degrees above the geometric middle of the torso. Davis has found that this angular option has the benefit of aiding bullets ricochet while not distributing as much of an impact as they would against a solid vertical Core plate while simultaneously having better heat dispersion, thus being sturdier against energy weapons as well.

The head of the AC is protected by an oval helmet that reaches a bit wider than the head itself. Its eyes sensors are cross shaped, composed of one vertical red gash running along the centre of the face and an (also red) vertical cut across the top portion of the first gash. The face itself is grey.

The Jupiter’s arms almost appear thin in an AC of that size, but as individual parts they are still quite impressive. They need to be, after all, to be able to easily operate with all the heavy weapons the Jupiter is meant to use even with the added weight of the extra layer of armour. To facilitate dexterity, only the outer sides of the arms bear the extra protection the rest of the AC proudly wears. The black robot arms are by no means fragile, though, and are often used to finish off injured enemies that roam close enough for melee (however, this is by far not their primary usage, even if this occasional tactic rarely result in extensive damage to the arms. Due to the Jupiter’s weight, though, a punch to a hard or shielded part of an enemies’ armour could end up crushing the arm between the combined weights of the enemy AC’s with the Jupiter’s.)

I've had Davis ready for a week, I just wanted to post him together with my new character. Here she is:

---------------

Name: Mariette Colette

Call-Sign: Seer

Country of Birth: France, EU

Country of Residence: France, EU

Designation: Operator

Description: Colette is a woman unbothered by her physical aspect; as long as she looks presentable, she is fine. Her dirty blond hair is kept short, hanging barely below her jaw line, for it takes much less maintenance to make it look good if it’s that short. Her nose is small, but has a somewhat long bridge, and her eyes are equally small and brown coloured. Her mouth is not very wide, but her lips are full and red; they are what the common person would call “very kissable”.

Not being an AC pilot, Colette does not feel any need whatsoever to be in shape. Though far from fat, her narrow figure sometimes struggles to hide small residues of fat around her hips and legs. It is for this reason she tends to avoid revealing clothing. She prefers jeans and a simple shirt or blouse over a top and a skirt, even if she could pull it off better than quite a lot of people. She is also fond of wearing a white scientists coat while working; she sees it as fitting, and the long coat only further hides any imperfections she may have.

Personality: Mariette, perhaps due to her training as a psychologist as well as in sociology, has the bad habit of analyzing every aspect of the people she is with. This is pretty much why she was trained as an Operator, as she could spy on her fellow pilots and operators and report any suspicious behaviour to her bosses.

Socially, she is nice, kind and tends to hide her prying behind soft, honeyed words. She wants to come off as reliable and trustworthy, because, even if she is spying on her fellows, she still sees herself as that to her friends.

Anger and hot-headedness are not things Mariette has ever been affected by. Despite her warm voice and caring attitude, she is incredibly cold. In matters of military, for example, she is known to advise long terms plans that effectively end up manipulating entire tribes, gangs or countries to facilitate military missions and even invasions to the benefit of Collared.

She is also somewhat bossy, in that she likes to be in control. Unlike most, this does not mean she expects to be put on a throne and have her orders be carried out, but rather she prefers to spin a web and, over time, catch everyone in it, where they are manipulated often without realizing it. She relates to Collared in this sense: they are the de facto leading power right now, even if they are a sleeping giant. Compared with the superpowers and great corporations, some might not see it. But now that the UN is as good as defunct, Collared has effectively centralized control of the world’s most powerful military tools, the only people capable of piloting them (and their contacts) effectively holding enough power to say global economics and politics (the way she sees it).

History: Colette began her career as a simple sociologist. Like many of her peers, the radical changes the war and, later, the New Geneva Convention would bring to mankind were an issue of much worry. The mass exodus from eastern Europe to central and western Europe, in particular, as it not only presented the biggest danger, but it affected her personally, being born and raised in France.

As her studies of the topic progressed, Mariette’s scientific articles, at first a scientific analysis of the current social trend, its dangers and her predictions of future social crisis, eventually began to talk more and more about the global war. The more she looked into it, the more she saw how it seemed to be the root of all evil, even for problems seemingly unrelated to it. She later saw herself more engrossed with the problematic of war than with her initial worries as a sociologist. Thus grew her need to learn about war in general while simultaneously staying true to her academic path.

Colette ended up graduating in Psychology and later getting a master’s in War Psychology (not Psychological Warfare.) She printed out articles relating to the way individuals act during war, be they generals, politicians or even AC pilots and ended up putting herself on Collared’s radar.

She was first contacted by Collared when the organization began to sponsor her studies under a shell company. For years they calmly steered her field of study from the social effects of war on determinate danger zones, to speculation of the effects an invasion of a hotspot would have locally and globally, to finally having her be comfortable running military speculation using her sociological knowledge to plan which zones to invade and in what order, and even what type of general, tactician and pilot would suit their mission. This was all done carefully and through a prolonged period of times, with the subtlety only Collared’s intelligence bureau could perform. “An academic report on the frailty of the Ethiopian warlord’s balance of power” became a guide on how to attack such warlords with as little military, political and social (read: reputation) drawbacks as possible.

When Collared finally contacted Colette using its own name, the scientists had been indoctrinated with an acceptance of war. She enrolled as an advisor, but her job didn’t end there. She received training so she could become an Operator and be on the field during Collared’s most notorious missions, where she could work more closely and perform damage-control and report her findings first hand to the higher ups. Furthermore, her psychologist background meant she could act as a spy and report on the status of the most unstable or danger-prone pilots from the inside. Collared benefited immensely from this arrangement, for, as luck would have it, some of its best pilots (and thus the ones most likely to end up drafted on high profile missions) also had the bad habit of being dangerously unstable one way or the other. With Colette on the team, Collared had one dog guarding two farms.

Other: Colette is no pilot, and as such did not develop Psychic Abilities. However, she is a trained psychologist and has made a living out of studying the inner psyche of pilots and people alike. She is prone to take an interest in the pilot’s personal business, something quite a few pilots have learnt to dislike. Someone’s motivation, life story and personality are always things of interest to her, and she will most certainly try to explore the minds of her more interesting “case subjects,” even if simply subtly.
    Last edited by niedude; 11th August 2012 at 11:37 AM.

@ Golden: Most of the signup is fine. There are just a few details that I need...dealt with. So until then, Benjamin is pending. But Juliana is accepted

1. The first is the name "Thanatos". We already have Reaper as a pilot and Silent Reaper as a mech. I just think there needs to be a bit more variance. If you absolutely need it, I can accept it, but...

2. Second is the weaponry. The first issue I have is with the Laser Wire. That sort of power-output is more than we can sustain. Even laser blades (seen here), only flicker briefly. A laser wire, capable of slicing through ACs would take an absurd amount of power. Which we don't have access to. The second issue I have is with the spikes. It's the same issue, and also a bit of an unfair addition.

@ niedude: Davis is still pending, just because of the Shoulder and Hangar weapons. Shoulder weapons are the same on both sides, and hangar weapons are small, backup weapons (like a pistol or a laser blade, or a small laser pistol - not a medium sized machine gun). Regardless of the Jupiter's weight, unless it's using tank-type legs, it can't equip full-sized weapons in the hangar. But Mariette is accepted.

Monsters."

1. Well, I personally don't see Thanatos being too close to Reaper or Silent Reaper, but if it really bothers you I guess I could go with something else. The trouble is that it would still need to be a similar name carrying a similar vibe, since he would have most likely been given an "intimidating" name to hide the fact that he's, well... not all that intimidating in person, and to back up the rumors. If you have a name that could sound similarly ominous but would be far away from Reaper in meaning, I can go with that, though.

2. Ah, I figured I'd need to change things about the AC. No problem, and sorry for the laser confusion. But so, would the wire be alright if it was just ordinary wire and only flashed with laser temporarily, and only once per attack? As in, he'd wrap it around the target, it'd flicker and cause cuts, and he'd need to reel it back for recharging of sorts if he wanted to use the laser properties again? That would keep the idea while making it significantly weaker and less power consuming. I kind of like the whole wire thing, heh. But if you want, I can get rid of it completely too. As for the spikes, would they be alright without any laser properties whatsoever, so that the AC could keep the whole counter damage idea, (though to a lesser extent since they'd just be steel spikes then) without being too powerful or unfair?
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

1. Okay. I'm not that "happy" with Reaper either, so I'll come up with something else.

2. Well...it wouldn't be laser then. Since laser is super-heated energy and not a solid weapon. Maybe...super-heated? But that's not a very practical weapon either...But if you're insistent, you should take into account the difference in weapon projectile types (solid/energy). As for the spikes, it's the same thing. They'd have to be stored internally, which would muck with the ACs internal workings and mechanisms because it would take up too much space.

Monsters."

1. If you're sure. I mean, you had the name first, so if someone has to change it should be me. But if you aren't content with Reaper, then yeah...

2. Hmm, you're right. I wonder if electricity could be used instead? You know, have electricity course through the wire in bursts, which would slow the opponent down enough to allow him a solid hit in, and possibly cause some minor dysfunction/damage, with the same weakness of needing to reel it back and wait for recharge. Though then the problem'd be where the electricity came from... Maybe AC itself could generate it... Hm.

Good point on the spikes as well, though I didn't imagine them to be as long as you might have (they wouldn't be long enough to be too deep inside the AC). Then again, on second thought, small spikes aren't probably all that useful against other ACs in the first place... Eh, maybe I'll just make him have some mid-sized spikes here and there, but out at all times instead of being hidden. Not as useful and probably partly there simply for aesthetic reasons (to make the machine look sharp), but probably still able to cause some minor scratches in close-range battles. That alright? If not, I'll just ditch them completely. They aren't that important.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Those changes are fine. And you can keep "Thanatos". I'll find something different.

Monsters."

Got it. I've changed the Hangar to store nothing but more ammo, and I've made both shoulders carry anti missile defense systems.

Okay then, Niedude's Davis is accepted. Haven't heard anything from Requiem or Billy Mays since they signed up, so I might consider them dropped if I hear nothing and they don't post soon. Too bad.

EDIT: Both of GouldenHouou's characters are accepted.

Monsters."

I will be posting a discussion thread as soon as I get a chance. Until then, announcements will be here.

Still waiting on GoldenHouou, BillyM, Requiem, and Sequel to post...which is a lot. You don't really need a long post. Mine was long because it was. I'm not requiring or even asking for really long posts. It's kinda what killed this last time.

Monsters."

I thought you were going to tell me when you start this? *sighs* I had time on my hands too...oh well, good luck anyways

Well, you don't keep in contact for months on end. I'm supposed to track you down? I'm not your father.

Monsters."

I don't mean it like that. You said that's why, but I do check in here now since I've had more time than before and wanted to sign up again. I don't mean any offense, honest.

Once I get a discussion thread up, all the basic info will go there. But until then, this is a good model on how the ACs move. Except our ACs are about half that size. Still, it's the same basic principle.

Monsters."

I made some changes this time and looked through it thoroughly...you know, if this is still going on...and I am working on a Pilot (should probably stop but is halfway done so yeah ^^; )

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Are reserves aloud?

Chilli: We've started, so if you don't mind waiting, I guess that's okay. I'll take your signup anyway, I guess.

Sophie: Waiting for your pilot. Will review all at that time.

Requiem's Eclipse and Billy Mays are out, I guess. No first post in...3-4 weeks is a drop in my book.

The rest of you, please post...so...TSR, Niedude, and GH. I don't want this dying again so quickly

See that? That's a sad Kamotz face. Sad Kamotz turns to rage-full Kamotz. And that's no good...for anyone.[/warning!]

*dramatic music*

And we also have a new Discussion Thread.

Monsters."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast