Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Armored Core - Signups (PG-13) - REOPENED!

*salutes* ay ay! Got me at a good time as well, don't have class tomorrow after 9:20 so I have time ^^ *has flexible timing* I will try to work more right now since I had to settle in my dorms and started classes already but not that bad alright?

Edit:

Okay, yeah I got sick ._. (roommate's fault)

but I was able to get all of this done (still need some things and fix the history since at the end I was rushing since I wanted to go to sleep)

Spoiler:- :
    Last edited by Sophie S.; 13th September 2012 at 4:26 AM.

@ Sophie: There is no "royalty" in china anymore. There hasn't been for decades...even in real life.

"You can call yourself whatever you want.
    Soldier. Leader. Patriot. Revolutionary. It doesn't matter.
    At our core we're all the same thing.
    Monsters."

I'll figure out how to change it later, I'm dealing with real life problems and can't really focus right now. I'll try to change it tomorrow, and I mean what's the problem? They don't have any influence in what happens throughout the government and it's just a title (like the descendants of nobility, I mean I searched this up before writing this -__-. There are still descendants of the old clans from China but they don't really have power :/ like Fei's family but her father has made a name for himself at where he works.)

Either way, I can barely remember what I wrote, I was half-asleep when I wrote this.

There IS no royalty in china anymore. Communism means royalty is a big no-no. Some might still exist today, but only as grand nieces and nephews of the last prince...and the only known one works selling train tickets. Royalty as you described, with any sort of political influence and family symbols, doesn't exist. More importantly, they wouldn't be allowed to exist because their entire existence goes right in the face of communist Chinese ideology.

Monsters."

So now I have to redo everything...while I'm not against it, I will do it, it'll take some time to think of something else to fill in the blanks though. I won't take any more than this weekend hopefully, so don't worry *already figured out something with her problem at home* and I won't back down...unless of course this dies :/

Sophie, just saw your update/edit. Wish you would've given me a heads-up so I could've gotten to it earlier. The character section looks fine. So the character is approved.

The AC needs a bit of editing. First, a bit of semantic conundrum: how can a machine be focused on Close-range, speed, and agility, and still be primed with a Sniper Rifle? Also, Hangar Weapons are VERY small. Storable pistols, small-blades. etc. Moonlight and Karasawa are main weapons...unless you're going tank legs (or hover tank legs, in which case you'd need to cut down the weight).

Additionally, as I explained in the beginning "Cannons" are back-mounted. While the weapons can switch between Hands and back-mounts this time around, the primary slot for a cannon is on the back. Also, you'll have to explain what a Reloading Ion Cannon is...and Dual Missiles, for that matter, too.

Monsters."

Sorry, been busy with college so I log in here and there just to check updates and such...and yeah, I'll change all of that as well. Honestly I've been going from what I've been researching since I never played the game, but I guess I should've asked for help? Sorry about that x///x

Edit: Yeah, I edited it and hopefully it's right now?
    Last edited by Sophie S.; 13th September 2012 at 4:25 AM.

Sophie: you still kinda cut off at the end of the core description.

Monsters."

*huffs* you know what? nevermind Kamotz~! I'll probably just save these characters somewhere and make my own fanfiction since I'm no good in this RP ^^ and well good luck with your RP I guess? Eh, I wanted to do this during the summer, but now I have tests and quizzes almost every day *salutes* later.

Signups REOPENED!

Join for awesomesauce!

Monsters."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123