Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Results 276 to 297 of 297

Thread: Mt. Silver Trading Post

  1. #276
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Flyer, is there any chance that I could get a Vullaby from you? Maybe a Tornadus, too? I don't have much too offer, but I'll see what I can do.
    Last edited by doomdude438; 8th June 2013 at 7:00 PM.
    White friend code: 3010 9129 8589

  2. #277
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I need some pokemon to trade. I got all starters, normal just hatched lvl 1's and a few other pokemon.
    Black 2 FC: 3397-4665-0735



  3. #278
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I want; shiny Riolu
    Nickname: none
    Event: no
    If yes, which Event is it(ex. Hadou):
    Level: n/a
    Shiny: yes
    Nature: n/a
    Gender: n/a

    and

    [B]I want (Pokemon Species): Beldum (flawless)
    Nickname: none
    Event: none
    If yes, which Event is it(ex. Hadou): n/a
    Level: n/a
    Shiny: yes
    Nature: n/a
    Gender: genderless

    I can offer
    [B]I will Trade (Pokemon Species): Milotic
    Nickname: none
    Event: yes
    If yes, which Event is it (Ex. Hadou): VGC09
    Level:50
    Shiny: yes
    Nature: timid
    Gender: male
    OT: VGC09
    ID: 05309
    RNG'd: no
    Cloned: yes
    Characteristic: good endurance
    Individual Value's (IV's):
    Effort Values (EV's):
    Eggmoves (if any):
    Touched or Untouched (how touched if T): UT
    Location Caught/received: fateful encounter (event)

    and

    [B]I will Trade (Pokemon Species): Suicune
    Nickname: none
    Event: none
    If yes, which Event is it (Ex. Hadou): n/a
    Level: 40
    Shiny: no
    Nature: Hardy
    Gender: genderless
    OT: Fer
    ID: 50512
    RNG'd: no
    Cloned: yes
    Characteristic: good preserverence
    Touched or Untouched (how touched if T): UT
    My FC: 4441 - 9714 - 2815
    IGN - Nico
    GMT - 4
    ***I do clone my rare and hard to get pokemon***
    Friend Safari: Fighting
    Machoke, Pancham, Breloom

  4. #279
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doomdude438 View Post
    Flyer, is there any chance that I could get a Vullaby from you? Maybe a Tornadus, too? I don't have much too offer, but I'll see what I can do.
    Hi there! This is a 4th generation shop. Sorry!

    Quote Originally Posted by Xero7 View Post
    I need some pokemon to trade. I got all starters, normal just hatched lvl 1's and a few other pokemon.
    What do you mean? Please clarify!

    Quote Originally Posted by treecko10 View Post
    I want; shiny Riolu
    Nickname: none
    Event: no
    If yes, which Event is it(ex. Hadou):
    Level: n/a
    Shiny: yes
    Nature: n/a
    Gender: n/a

    and

    [B]I want (Pokemon Species): Beldum (flawless)
    Nickname: none
    Event: none
    If yes, which Event is it(ex. Hadou): n/a
    Level: n/a
    Shiny: yes
    Nature: n/a
    Gender: genderless

    I can offer
    [B]I will Trade (Pokemon Species): Milotic
    Nickname: none
    Event: yes
    If yes, which Event is it (Ex. Hadou): VGC09
    Level:50
    Shiny: yes
    Nature: timid
    Gender: male
    OT: VGC09
    ID: 05309
    RNG'd: no
    Cloned: yes
    Characteristic: good endurance
    Individual Value's (IV's):
    Effort Values (EV's):
    Eggmoves (if any):
    Touched or Untouched (how touched if T): UT
    Location Caught/received: fateful encounter (event)

    and

    [B]I will Trade (Pokemon Species): Suicune
    Nickname: none
    Event: none
    If yes, which Event is it (Ex. Hadou): n/a
    Level: 40
    Shiny: no
    Nature: Hardy
    Gender: genderless
    OT: Fer
    ID: 50512
    RNG'd: no
    Cloned: yes
    Characteristic: good preserverence
    Touched or Untouched (how touched if T): UT
    Hello! Did you catch the Suicune yourself? Also, would you be able to trade me the Milotic first so that I can hack check it? I don't mean to say you're a hacker, but just for second opinion.


    IGN: Flyer 3DS FC: 4012 5240 1274



    Credit goes to Astral Shadow from The Under for the awesome sig!

  5. #280
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Hello! Did you catch the Suicune yourself? Also, would you be able to trade me the Milotic first so that I can hack check it? I don't mean to say you're a hacker, but just for second opinion.[/QUOTE]

    I didn't catch it but I already pokechecked it (I started pokechecking everything after getting a hacked Mew in a trade :/). Here it is >>https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=4850020. You can check the Milotic if you want, but it's an event so it might not work.
    My FC: 4441 - 9714 - 2815
    IGN - Nico
    GMT - 4
    ***I do clone my rare and hard to get pokemon***
    Friend Safari: Fighting
    Machoke, Pancham, Breloom

  6. #281
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I will Trade (Pokemon Species):Raiku
    Nickname:none
    Event:none
    If yes, which Event is it (Ex. Hadou):
    Level:40
    Shiny:no
    Nature:jolly
    Gender:none
    OT:Fer
    ID:50512
    RNG'd:no
    Cloned:no
    Characteristic:impetuous and silly
    Individual Value's (IV's):don't know
    Effort Values (EV's):none
    Eggmoves (if any):
    Touched or Untouched (how touched if T): UT
    Location Caught/received:Route 34
    Who did you receive this pokemon from?:caught it myself


    I'm sorry to ask but which of your pokemon are uncloned, if they're too many which uncloned pokemon would you trade for my raiku?

  7. #282
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by treecko10 View Post
    I didn't catch it but I already pokechecked it (I started pokechecking everything after getting a hacked Mew in a trade :/). Here it is >>https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=4850020. You can check the Milotic if you want, but it's an event so it might not work.
    I'll pokecheck both of them again since I can't see the legiality analysis from the link you gave me. Of course i'll give you a collateral pokemon too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Tetsu View Post
    I will Trade (Pokemon Species):Raiku
    Nickname:none
    Event:none
    If yes, which Event is it (Ex. Hadou):
    Level:40
    Shiny:no
    Nature:jolly
    Gender:none
    OT:Fer
    ID:50512
    RNG'd:no
    Cloned:no
    Characteristic:impetuous and silly
    Individual Value's (IV's):don't know
    Effort Values (EV's):none
    Eggmoves (if any):
    Touched or Untouched (how touched if T): UT
    Location Caught/received:Route 34
    Who did you receive this pokemon from?:caught it myself


    I'm sorry to ask but which of your pokemon are uncloned, if they're too many which uncloned pokemon would you trade for my raiku?
    Hmm. About all of my pokemon are cloned. What are you looking for?


    IGN: Flyer 3DS FC: 4012 5240 1274



    Credit goes to Astral Shadow from The Under for the awesome sig!

  8. #283
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Alright, so do you want them? I can trade know if you do
    My FC: 4441 - 9714 - 2815
    IGN - Nico
    GMT - 4
    ***I do clone my rare and hard to get pokemon***
    Friend Safari: Fighting
    Machoke, Pancham, Breloom

  9. #284
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I was just curious because i was looking for uncloned shinys, but nevermind, what do you think about givingyou my raiku for this one:
    I want (Pokemon Species): Chimchar
    Nickname:-
    Event:-
    If yes, which Event is it(ex. Hadou):
    Level:any
    Shiny:yes
    Nature: -
    Gender: male
    OT:-
    ID: -
    RNG'd:no
    Characteristic:-
    Individual Value's (IV's):31/31/4/31/31/15
    Effort Values (EV's):-
    Eggmoves (if any):
    Touched or Untouched (How touched if )

  10. #285
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by treecko10 View Post
    Alright, so do you want them? I can trade know if you do
    I'm interested. I can only trade tomorrow or else i won't be back until August.

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Tetsu View Post
    I was just curious because i was looking for uncloned shinys, but nevermind, what do you think about givingyou my raiku for this one:
    I want (Pokemon Species): Chimchar
    Nickname:-
    Event:-
    If yes, which Event is it(ex. Hadou):
    Level:any
    Shiny:yes
    Nature: -
    Gender: male
    OT:-
    ID: -
    RNG'd:no
    Characteristic:-
    Individual Value's (IV's):31/31/4/31/31/15
    Effort Values (EV's):-
    Eggmoves (if any):
    Touched or Untouched (How touched if )
    Sure, choose another pokemon too since yours isn't cloned. Also I can give you a clone back if you'd like. ( I value uncloned pokemon more)


    IGN: Flyer 3DS FC: 4012 5240 1274



    Credit goes to Astral Shadow from The Under for the awesome sig!

  11. #286
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    [QUOTE=flyer1228;16069617]I'm interested. I can only trade tomorrow or else i won't be back until August.

    Awesome I'll be able to trade all of today and tomorrow.
    My FC: 4441 - 9714 - 2815
    IGN - Nico
    GMT - 4
    ***I do clone my rare and hard to get pokemon***
    Friend Safari: Fighting
    Machoke, Pancham, Breloom

  12. #287
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Hey, I wanted to know what you all would like for one of each starter. I'm trying to assemble different starter based and type based teams on my Soul Silver. Let me know what you all would like in return. If it is too much of a request, that is understandable also. I'm just on a starter hunt with Chikorita and Cyndaquil already obtained.

  13. #288
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1

    Default

    So, any idea when the shop will re-open?
    I am looking for and in GEN IV(4)

    I have all starters, all fossils, as well as and many more for trade.

    I also have shiny for trade.

    I don't need anything for or from GEN V(5).

    If you have one of my wanted Pokemon, PM me a request, I have almost everything else. Please keep in mind, ALL trades will be GEN IV(4).

    Tyranitar358

    Dream Team, just because I can.

  14. #289
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Bump from the author of this thread.


    IGN: Flyer 3DS FC: 4012 5240 1274



    Credit goes to Astral Shadow from The Under for the awesome sig!

  15. #290
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Viridian city
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Hey flyer is the shop back on if so do you have any 5iv adamant or jolly magikarp. I never really battled online till gen 6 so i dont have mjch to offer. Iwant to get a gyarodos that knows avalanche for use in x and y once pomebank is out. Dont have much for trade but I do have some gamstop events, a hydro pump salamance, and an alamos darkrai.
    FC: 0146-9877-1395.
    FS: Snubull, Jigilypuff, Clefairy
    Offering: Plethora of 5IV Pokemon
    Looking for: Nothing at the moment
    Shake N Bake. XY Doubles: Bench:

  16. #291
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Looking for chimchar, turtwig, and all the gen 3 starters. Let me know what you want in return.

  17. #292
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by h20polo_bp View Post
    Looking for chimchar, turtwig, and all the gen 3 starters. Let me know what you want in return.
    Hi there! I don't need anything in return, let me know your FC and when you can trade and I'd be happy to help you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Primeguy View Post
    Hey flyer is the shop back on if so do you have any 5iv adamant or jolly magikarp. I never really battled online till gen 6 so i dont have mjch to offer. Iwant to get a gyarodos that knows avalanche for use in x and y once pomebank is out. Dont have much for trade but I do have some gamstop events, a hydro pump salamance, and an alamos darkrai.
    Sorry, I don't have one.


    IGN: Flyer 3DS FC: 4012 5240 1274



    Credit goes to Astral Shadow from The Under for the awesome sig!

  18. #293
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hello!

    I need a Darkrai, and I have the following available for trade:
    - WIN2011 Celebi
    - SMR2010 Jirachi
    - ASH Pikachu
    - GAMESTP Shiny Raikou/Entei/Suicune

    I do not care what its nature/IVs/etc. are, it's just the last Pokemon my brother needs to complete the Pokedex

  19. #294
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iPodwithnomusic View Post
    Hello!

    I need a Darkrai, and I have the following available for trade:
    - WIN2011 Celebi
    - SMR2010 Jirachi
    - ASH Pikachu
    - GAMESTP Shiny Raikou/Entei/Suicune

    I do not care what its nature/IVs/etc. are, it's just the last Pokemon my brother needs to complete the Pokedex
    I would be happy just to give you one.


    IGN: Flyer 3DS FC: 4012 5240 1274



    Credit goes to Astral Shadow from The Under for the awesome sig!

  20. #295
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flyer1228 View Post
    I would be happy just to give you one.
    Wow! Thank you! When can you trade?

  21. #296
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iPodwithnomusic View Post
    Wow! Thank you! When can you trade?
    I'm free most of the time this week. Just let me know when you are online and we can trade.


    IGN: Flyer 3DS FC: 4012 5240 1274



    Credit goes to Astral Shadow from The Under for the awesome sig!

  22. #297
    SkittyOnWailord's Avatar
    SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Outside your window O_O
    Posts
    5,363

    Default

    Closing at the request of the topic creator.
    なにがでるかな!?


    I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

    Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •