Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 297

Thread: Mt. Silver Trading Post

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gohan007 View Post
    On second thought, it looks like 9 PM PST is never going to work out for me at all. Is there a day when you're available around 5 PM PST or earlier?
    Not really since I have school and tennis practice after.


    IGN: Flyer 3DS FC: 4012 5240 1274



    Credit goes to Astral Shadow from The Under for the awesome sig!

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flyer1228 View Post
    Not really since I have school and tennis practice after.
    Even during the weekends? :s
    It's just that 9 PM PST means it'll be 5 or 6 AM for me.
    HeartGold FC: 4212 6294 9197.

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gohan007 View Post
    Even during the weekends? :s
    It's just that 9 PM PST means it'll be 5 or 6 AM for me.
    Not on weekends but im busy this weekend. I might be able to trade in 10 minutes but I might have company coming over :/


    IGN: Flyer 3DS FC: 4012 5240 1274



    Credit goes to Astral Shadow from The Under for the awesome sig!

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flyer1228 View Post
    Not on weekends but im busy this weekend. I might be able to trade in 10 minutes but I might have company coming over :/
    Well, I'm around now. I'll get ready for the trade, but if it doesn't work out for you we'll try to find some other time.
    HeartGold FC: 4212 6294 9197.

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Hey! I am looking to trade for your FAL2010 Mew (Modest, highly curious) I can offer:


    I will Trade (Pokemon Species):Regigigas
    Nickname: N/A
    Event: Movie 08
    If yes, which Event is it (Ex. Hadou): Japan....I think?
    Level: 100
    Shiny: No
    Nature: Sassy
    Gender: N/A
    OT: Pokemon Event
    ID: 07198
    RNG'd: No
    Cloned: yes
    Individual Value's (IV's): unknown
    Effort Values (EV's): unknown
    Eggmoves (if any): nope
    Touched or Untouched (how touched if T): UT
    Location Caught/received:
    Apparently fateful encounter at 100
    [pokemon movie 08]

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legendarys View Post
    Hey! I am looking to trade for your FAL2010 Mew (Modest, highly curious) I can offer:


    I will Trade (Pokemon Species):Regigigas
    Nickname: N/A
    Event: Movie 08
    If yes, which Event is it (Ex. Hadou): Japan....I think?
    Level: 100
    Shiny: No
    Nature: Sassy
    Gender: N/A
    OT: Pokemon Event
    ID: 07198
    RNG'd: No
    Cloned: yes
    Individual Value's (IV's): unknown
    Effort Values (EV's): unknown
    Eggmoves (if any): nope
    Touched or Untouched (how touched if T): UT
    Location Caught/received:
    Apparently fateful encounter at 100
    [pokemon movie 08]
    I thought we agreed on Mew for TRU Manaphy.


    IGN: Flyer 3DS FC: 4012 5240 1274



    Credit goes to Astral Shadow from The Under for the awesome sig!

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Oh....if you said yes, than sure!

    I understand you can't trade ATM, but just try not to forget! :P

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Giving ya the cold shoulder
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Im interested in your Wish Bagon Wish and any other Wish pokemon you havent put on your shop. im offering powerful tag Chandelure, Ninetales, Lucario, Whimsicot and i also have Kyushu Gardevoir, Swampert, Sceptile, Blaziken, Metagross (Shiny) and Salamence.

    EDIT: sorry i didnt use the Application, i was offering alot so i couldnt really use it. most are cloned, tell me which one you are interested in and ill tell you everything about it
    Last edited by Cyrius; 15th September 2012 at 4:01 PM.
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]


    Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    England (GMT +/- 0)
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Hey I would like the Darkrai please


    I will Trade (Pokemon Species): Giratina
    Nickname: N/A
    Event: No
    If yes, which Event is it (Ex. Hadou):
    Level: 70
    Shiny: No
    Nature: Bold
    Gender: N/A
    OT: THOMAS
    ID: 38453
    RNG'd: No
    Cloned: No
    Individual Value's (IV's): Unknown
    Effort Values (EV's): Unknown
    Eggmoves (if any): Nope
    Touched or Untouched (how touched if T): UT
    Location Caught/received: Turnback cave
    Last edited by Slaying; 15th September 2012 at 10:46 AM.
    Sorry if I'm not replying swiftly, I've got a lot of messages!




    Y Friend Code: 5429 - 7016 - 0452

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legendarys View Post
    Oh....if you said yes, than sure!

    I understand you can't trade ATM, but just try not to forget! :P
    I won't! I'm pretty good at remembering things. I'm busy this week, maybe tomorrow if i'm luck. (Tons of HW)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    Im interested in your Wish Bagon Wish and any other Wish pokemon you havent put on your shop. im offering powerful tag Chandelure, Ninetales, Lucario, Whimsicot and i also have Kyushu Gardevoir, Swampert, Sceptile, Blaziken, Metagross (Shiny) and Salamence.

    EDIT: sorry i didnt use the Application, i was offering alot so i couldnt really use it. most are cloned, tell me which one you are interested in and ill tell you everything about it
    This is a 4th generation trade shop. :/

    Quote Originally Posted by Slaying View Post
    Hey I would like the Darkrai please


    I will Trade (Pokemon Species): Giratina
    Nickname: N/A
    Event: No
    If yes, which Event is it (Ex. Hadou):
    Level: 70
    Shiny: No
    Nature: Bold
    Gender: N/A
    OT: THOMAS
    ID: 38453
    RNG'd: No
    Cloned: No
    Individual Value's (IV's): Unknown
    Effort Values (EV's): Unknown
    Eggmoves (if any): Nope
    Touched or Untouched (how touched if T): UT
    Location Caught/received: Turnback cave
    Who are you referring to?


    IGN: Flyer 3DS FC: 4012 5240 1274



    Credit goes to Astral Shadow from The Under for the awesome sig!

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    England (GMT +/- 0)
    Posts
    15

    Default

    You flyer, it's on your post so I assume you :P
    Sorry if I'm not replying swiftly, I've got a lot of messages!




    Y Friend Code: 5429 - 7016 - 0452

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slaying View Post
    You flyer, it's on your post so I assume you :P
    Oh haha. I suspected as much. You want the level 55 Dakrai?


    IGN: Flyer 3DS FC: 4012 5240 1274



    Credit goes to Astral Shadow from The Under for the awesome sig!

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    80

    Default

    @Windsor

    Hey! I need a magmarizer and electrizer, pretty badly.

    What do you need for them?

  14. #114
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    'merica
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legendarys View Post
    @Windsor

    Hey! I need a magmarizer and electrizer, pretty badly.

    What do you need for them?
    welp id be happy with a soul dew or lucky eggs like you were talkin about the other day. im also in need of dubious discs

    took a break for a while but Im back. breeding near flawless pokes in 6th gen currently



    Platinum: 2881 5678 0702
    HeartGold: 4556 9425 2030
    SoulSilver: 5243 8036 0994
    White: 1679 3145 8482
    Black 2: 2452 7537 9730
    X: 0748 2812 6841
    Y: 4554 0315 3768

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    80

    Default

    What about a Lucky egg, and a Soul dew?

  16. #116
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    'merica
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legendarys View Post
    What about a Lucky egg, and a Soul dew?
    perfect. i guess just message me a time when you think youll be around for a bit. ill probably be home around this time tomorrow night

    took a break for a while but Im back. breeding near flawless pokes in 6th gen currently



    Platinum: 2881 5678 0702
    HeartGold: 4556 9425 2030
    SoulSilver: 5243 8036 0994
    White: 1679 3145 8482
    Black 2: 2452 7537 9730
    X: 0748 2812 6841
    Y: 4554 0315 3768

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Pokemon: UT Jirachi-GAMESTP, UT Shaymin-TRU, UT Dialga-Sinjo Ruins, UT Deoxys-Aurora Ticket(Premier Ribbon), UT Pichu-GAMESTP-SHINY(Classic Ribbon)
    Level:5, 50, 1, 30, 30
    How many Copies:5, 5, 5, 5, 5

    could you clone these please? didnt have time to read the rules and everything , tell me if its impossible .. thanks
    Diamond 3180-9523-3867
    GMT+2


    Check out Zoe95's EVENT SHOP

  18. #118
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    'merica
    Posts
    9

    Default

    updates to my bred pokemon section, yall!

    took a break for a while but Im back. breeding near flawless pokes in 6th gen currently



    Platinum: 2881 5678 0702
    HeartGold: 4556 9425 2030
    SoulSilver: 5243 8036 0994
    White: 1679 3145 8482
    Black 2: 2452 7537 9730
    X: 0748 2812 6841
    Y: 4554 0315 3768

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    England (GMT +/- 0)
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Sorry for late response, yes I'm interested in the Darkrai
    Sorry if I'm not replying swiftly, I've got a lot of messages!




    Y Friend Code: 5429 - 7016 - 0452

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slaying View Post
    Sorry for late response, yes I'm interested in the Darkrai
    No problem. Request accepted.


    IGN: Flyer 3DS FC: 4012 5240 1274



    Credit goes to Astral Shadow from The Under for the awesome sig!

  21. #121
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    England (GMT +/- 0)
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Okay when can we trade?
    Sorry if I'm not replying swiftly, I've got a lot of messages!




    Y Friend Code: 5429 - 7016 - 0452

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slaying View Post
    Okay when can we trade?
    I'll be on around 8-9 pm PST time today and tomorrow.


    IGN: Flyer 3DS FC: 4012 5240 1274



    Credit goes to Astral Shadow from The Under for the awesome sig!

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Bump

    To anyone who has a pending trade with me, please contact me. I am pretty busy this week, but we can probably find a time to trade. PM/VM me


    IGN: Flyer 3DS FC: 4012 5240 1274



    Credit goes to Astral Shadow from The Under for the awesome sig!

  24. #124
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    0

    Default

    hello, i am interested in:

    Hadou Mew ミュウ Impish Lv.10 OT: ハドウ 50716- Quick to flee

    Hadou Registeel レジスチル Jolly Lv.40 OT: ハドウ 50901- Likes to run

    Dex: 447 | OT: Ran | ID:30770 | Gender: Male | Level: 1
    Nature: Relaxed | Ability: Inner Focus | Shiny: Yes
    IV's: 05 | 09 | 26 | 11 | 14 | 19
    Moveset: Foresight | Endure | Strength | Rock Smash
    Pokérus: No | Pokéball: Regular Pokéball | RNG

    Pikachu Gentle Female Lv.70 OT: 10JAHRE 06227- Impetuous and silly

    Latias Gentle Female Lv.70 OT: 10ANNI 06227- Likes to Fight

    Latios Brave Male Lv.70 OT: 10ANNI 06227- Somewhat of a clown

    Concert Chatot ペラップ Jolly Lv.25 OT: コンサート 10286- Somewhat Stubborn
    Diamond 3180-9523-3867
    GMT+2


    Check out Zoe95's EVENT SHOP

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    0

    Default

    hi i am wondering if you can give me any pokemon with pokerus. I can give a charmander with dragon dance and dragon pulse

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •