Page 68 of 146 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 3642

Thread: Destroy the Block of Bedrock!

I stare at the bedrock until it gets so creeped out it runs away trying to hide. Unfortunately for the bedrock it runs into a speeding train. Unfortunately for me the bedrcok can't run thus the accident never occurred.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar

I support Fly High Forums. Check it out.
        Spoiler:

I throw Batman at bedrock.

I throw Bedrock, Coconut Bombs, TNT, a Giant Zombie, The Player and Herobrine from Minecraft at the bedrock.
    Last edited by SuperPichu; 8th September 2012 at 8:52 PM.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too.
    Animal abuse is horrible if you agree copy this into your signature (started by Tepig Rules)
    ~The right thing to guide us, is right here inside us, no-one can divide us, when the light is nearly gone~- When We Stand Together, By Nickelback.

Spoiler:- Credit:

I throw a creeper at the bedrock. It explodes upon impact.

Now I want to play Minecraft. :/

I throw 100 Diamond Swords at the bedrock.
    Last edited by SuperPichu; 8th September 2012 at 9:06 PM.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too.
    Animal abuse is horrible if you agree copy this into your signature (started by Tepig Rules)
    ~The right thing to guide us, is right here inside us, no-one can divide us, when the light is nearly gone~- When We Stand Together, By Nickelback.

Spoiler:- Credit:

I tickle the bedrock.

I drop a gold ingot on the bedrock.

Gold is heavy, right? :S

I throw a cat at bedrock

i throw this army of kirbies at bedrock <(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)>

I hit the bedrock with a tornado.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

i curse the bedrock out for selling me a keyboard without an up arrow. then i get a large african american female to insult the bedrock.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

I throw this army of victinis using v-create at the bedrock >:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>: >:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>: >:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>: >:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>: >:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>: >:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>: >:>:>:

I have officially claimed Omega Ruby!! Woo!

I gather the Flame, Fist, Earth, Toxic, and Draco Plates, let Arceus make them into a Jewel of Destruction, and throw that at the bedrock.

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    I send a bunch of Daleks to exterminate the bedrock.
    Eggs... -34hp

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    my level one magikarp uses splash on the bedrock.
    I'm sorry the bedrock has grown wise to the all powerful one. -0hp

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDialga View Post
    I drag Shadow the Hedgehog here and make him use Chaos Blast to attempt to destroy the Bedrock.
    Meh, why not. -34hp

Quote Originally Posted by pokeram View Post
    I have a Pokemon use Struggle on bedrock
    It's super not very effective. -1hp

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    I throw a skyscraper at bedrock.
    HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW? -34hp

Quote Originally Posted by dinosaurus View Post
    I throw 6 Durants Seedots at the bedrock.

Edit: holy crap I confused Durant for Seedot for some reason.
    Also, I searched "durant" in google images and some basketball player came up. Lolwut.
    Seeds? -2hp

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Penguin View Post
    I throw 6 angry Electrodes at the bedrock.
    Are they the ones from gold and silver??? -34hp

You didn't knowD:

Anyway, I throw Tony the Tiger at bedrock.
    They're fooooood! -10hp

D; some pokemon trainer I am.

I throw a small pistol at the bedrock.
    I then pick it up and shoot the bedrock.
    It misfires and shoots you in the shin, leaving you a crying wreck. The bedrock is unscathed. And laughs at you. -0hp

Quote Originally Posted by verdian View Post
    I push the sun to crash and burn the block
    You try and then turn into a puddle of melted flesh and bones.-0hp

I throw a Goomba at bedrock.
    Goomba's are softer than marshmallows. -1hp

i step on your goomba. at the bedrock.
    Okkkkk... -1hp

I throw Ghosts of the Forums at bedrock
    -51hp

again? i fire a p90 at the bedrock. (hopefully the tallyists are biased towards the p90)
    Nope.avi -17hp

I throw my waffles at bedrock.
    Waffle time! -34hp

Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    i also throw GOTF at the bedrock.

all the accidents that befall squidward. yeah. i make the bedrock suffer his fate :P
    Which one do I choose!? neither. -0hp

I throw all Ubers at bedrock.
    -34hp

i explode and kill all those foolish enough to throw me. then i **** on the bedrock's popcorn.
    So, that wasn't chocolate sauce on it while I shared popcorn with it while watching 'The Dark Knight Rises'? -51hp

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi_Muffin View Post
    I get every character, animal, machine and mythological creature on the bedrock and get them to use their strongest ever attack that does not lead to the end of the universe or anyone's lives. Instead, all the damage is focused onto the bedrock.
    Uh-huh. -17hp

Quote Originally Posted by solpokemonfan View Post
    I stare at the bedrock until it gets so creeped out it runs away trying to hide. Unfortunately for the bedrock it runs into a speeding train. Unfortunately for me the bedrcok can't run thus the accident never occurred.
    .................................................. .....................................-0hp

I throw Batman at bedrock.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, oh wait. -85hp

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPichu View Post
    I throw Bedrock, Coconut Bombs, TNT, a Giant Zombie, The Player and Herobrine from Minecraft at the bedrock.
    Yeeeeeaaaaahhhh... -34hp

I throw a creeper at the bedrock. It explodes upon impact.

Now I want to play Minecraft. :/
    Cooooool [/cool]-17hp

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPichu View Post
    I throw 100 Diamond Swords at the bedrock.
    STOP THE MINECRAFT! -17hp

I tickle the bedrock.
    Cuchie, cuchie coo! ATTACKS NOW DO x18 DAMAGE!

I throw a cat at bedrock
    I like cats... -0hp

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu98767 View Post
    i throw this army of kirbies at bedrock <(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^)>
    I cant see them... -36hp

Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    I hit the bedrock with a tornado.
    The wind on the bedrock gos round and round... -36hp

i curse the bedrock out for selling me a keyboard without an up arrow. then i get a large african american female to insult the bedrock.
    Oh, Hell naaww. -54hp

Quote Originally Posted by destroyer39 View Post
    I throw this army of victinis using v-create at the bedrock >:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>: >:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>: >:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>: >:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>: >:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>: >:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>: >:>:>:
    -18hp

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Penguin View Post
    I gather the Flame, Fist, Earth, Toxic, and Draco Plates, let Arceus make them into a Jewel of Destruction, and throw that at the bedrock.
    Meh. -1hp

I drop a gold ingot on the bedrock.

Gold is heavy, right? :S
    I saved you 'till last, because I want to; BREAK OUT THE KNOWLEDGE!

Well this all depends on how you classify the weight of an element, If you look at in terms of being the heaviest with a given number of atoms, this would be decided by the number of protons. Buuuuuuut we could decide it by density, how much stuff is in a given volume. Either way, gold is in the top half, but if we were to find the heaviest elements by each method they would be:
    Method 1 - Synthetic - Ununoctium
    - Natural - Uranium

Method 2 - Osmium & Iridium

So... -72hp

Also dinosaurus, you should head over and post in the count to 60 thread, they'd love you there.

Total HP: 965,100/1,000,000

Fezzes are cool.
    Last edited by The Joker.; 9th September 2012 at 1:54 AM.
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

I get Sesshomaru to whip the Bedrock in a naughty way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

I get simon to pierce the bedrock with his drill. Sexy for reference.

What, I can't post attacks?
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

i beat the bedrock to death with a fez. (come on.... come ooonnnnn.....)

EDIT: i have no problem with you attacking, joker.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

SO MUCH KNOWLEDGE!
    You have enlightened me. Thank you Joker.
    The more you know..

So that this isn't spam, I shall throw a hairbrush at the bedrock.

I drop a spaceship on the bedrock.

i throw Joker for underrating my army of victinis at the bedrock!

I have officially claimed Omega Ruby!! Woo!

i put the bedrock into the middle of a palkia and dialga fued, a groudon and kyogre fued, a mew and mewtwo fued, a zekrom and reshiram feud

I put tall grass around the bedrock, then mow it, causing infinite Rattatas to appear

White 1335 5361 5411
    White 2 3740 7568 0796

I throw the Bedrocks twin sister at the Bedrock, and then have Hobbes hypnotized so thathe thinks the Bedrock is Calvin.

I get a piece of the bedrock that was broken off before, and throw it at the bedrock.

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

I get Simon Belmont to destroy the bedrock. (If you don't know who that is, this is him)

Page 68 of 146 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118 ... LastLast