Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Mansion Mystery: A Mafia Spin-Off (Game Now In Progress!)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario188 View Post
    Also @Crimson, which floor did the staircase on floor 2 room 15 go to and was it locked?
    The staircase lets you go to any floor. The room that was locked was the one on floor 4, which Gorilladanny got to by climbing the rope on floor 2, room 19, I believe. (Please let me know if this is correct, Gorilladanny.)

Also @ItalianSpringWind: I can also confirm that floor 2, room 8 had the spiderweb trap.

Edit: Whoops, I just realized it was ansem who found the rope, not Gorilladanny. Sorry about that. XD
    Last edited by Crimson Penguin; 6th October 2012 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Was mistaken on info. so corrected it.

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Penguin View Post
    The staircase lets you go to any floor. The room that was locked was the one on floor 4, which Gorilladanny got to by climbing the rope on floor 2, room 19, I believe. (Please let me know if this is correct, Gorilladanny.)

Also @ItalianSpringWind: I can also confirm that floor 2, room 8 had the spiderweb trap.
    I didnt say that :P

Im looking into confirming 18.

im waiting on the observatory...so i can confirm that soon (I hope)
    and btw in the floor2 room 3 i investigated it and found nothing special
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Also, confirm room rather than discover another ones. Also, keep people updated ATM you send the investigation message in order to minimize the amount of the more than once confirmed rooms.

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianSpringWind View Post
    Also, confirm room rather than discover another ones. Also, keep people updated ATM you send the investigation message in order to minimize the amount of the more than once confirmed rooms.
    Gotcha.... Lets see.

waiting on apollo...
    im on the 4th floor is there anything special that i should know?
    is ther anything u want me to confirm?
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Gotta go to sleep. Please discuss who you are gonna vote, so I know who to vote for. Also tell us the reasons! If you have no certain suspect just speculate possible ones. I would do that myself but my mom is glaring at me over my shoulder so...

Gotta go to sleep. Please discuss who you are gonna vote, so I know who to vote for. Also tell us the reasons! If you have no certain suspect just speculate possible ones. I would do that myself but my mom is glaring at me over my shoulder so...
    lol
    i honestly dont know who i am going to vote...i mean i just stared today.
    #AlphaSapphire

Hmm... Suspects.

Maybe this manipulating thing has to do with the pokemon people are using?
    List of Manipulative pokemon that people are using:
    Cofagrigus (myself)
    Zoroark (Nightfall)
    Zorua (Chidori)
    Krokorok (Austin)

Just a thought.

Ill just edit on

Room 18: Blue said some d********* things and nothing in room after investigation
    Working to confirm Room 19 and Floor 4 room 3
    Last edited by Stereotypical Nerd; 7th October 2012 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Penguin View Post

Edit: Whoops, I just realized it was ansem who found the rope, not Gorilladanny. Sorry about that. XD
    Thank you.
    I can confirm that the rope on the 19th room of the second floor leads to the 4th floor.

What does ATM stand for?

Hello curious reader! You know that at some point you've wished you could battle like a trainer in the Pokémon anime. You probably dismissed the thought as a passing fantasy, but did you know the Pokémon Anime Style Battling League allows you to do just that? It's true! Read up on how to get started, and if you have any questions the Q/A thread awaits.
    Hope to see you around the PASBL!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario188 View Post
    Thank you.
    I can confirm that the rope on the 19th room of the second floor leads to the 4th floor.

What does ATM stand for?
    I can also confirm this and i believe at the moment.

Also when I arrived on the fourth floor Janine was there. She told me to beware of lavender and that she took one bottle but she noticed another one was missing.

Whoever said something about the library and Sabrina and smell of lavender. Its either the killer wore it or Janine did...
    Last edited by Stereotypical Nerd; 7th October 2012 at 1:09 AM.

Day 2

The trainers headed back to the Den, this time abuzz with activity about what they had seen. (Which I'm very happy about, by the way.) Still, a tough decision awaited them.

Night 2 will end Monday, October 8, around 6:00 PM Eastern Time.

Spoiler:- credit:

Quote Originally Posted by Gorilladanny View Post
    I can also confirm this and i believe at the moment.

Also when I arrived on the fourth floor Janine was there. She told me to beware of lavender and that she took one bottle but she noticed another one was missing.

Whoever said something about the library and Sabrina and smell of lavender. Its either the killer wore it or Janine did...
    I can confirm that it was Janine that was wearing it. She is a Ninja after all, so why wouldn't she be all over the house? Why the second vial was taken, I don't know

@Luka

Den
    Music Room
    Basement
    Backyard
    Observitory
    Dining Room
    Library
    Roof

Apollo, sorry for Night Post, but this was for Clarification

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Wait, I'm still really really confused by this game. We're supposed to post in the thread which rooms we went to and what happened?
    3DS Friend Code: 2793-0629-6270
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

@Face Everyone just decided to post their results. It's not mandatory, but it earns you trust. (If you post the truth, that is.)

Quote Originally Posted by {(•)___(•)} View Post
    Wait, I'm still really really confused by this game. We're supposed to post in the thread which rooms we went to and what happened?
    Yes, and who you think is the Killer. It's Mafia, but it's different.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

my motions for day 2 were as follows:

floor 2 19 found rope that led to floor 4 investigated and found nothing

floor 4 found Janine who said this: "Hey there," she giggles. "You're probably wondering why I'm up here. I have a ninja double doing all my work for me downstairs, so I don't have to worry! Oh, and a word to the wise: Beware of lavender. When I was in Erika's room, I borrowed a bottle of perfume, see? But there already was one missing when I got there, the bottle of lavender. So be careful, okay? Good luck out there!"

floor 4 room 3 locked looks like it needs a key

sorry for not posting more often ill try to be more active

Credit goes to EzzPeon of the above bar

< Fits me perfectly
    My Double Battle Team -- My Single Battle Team
    Credit goes to Gladeshadow for the Teams

I have not received a lot of your lynch votes, there's only a few hours left to do so.

Night 2

The trainers debated for hours, several names being thrown around as suspects. Finally they decided on who they would lynch. The trainers gathered around Firenze, cornering her.
    "It must've been you, then!"
    "It wasn't me, I swear!"
    "We don't believe you."
    You have lynched Firenze. She was one of the Guests.

Morning came, and Alice was found dead, hanging from a railing of a stairway. Alice was also one of the Guests. A note was found on her body, which read:

'The voice, Haru, has a friend. Her friend told me to wear this long scarf so I did. Afterall, Haru's friend should be my friend too since we share my head. Haru's friend told me that I have to leave now, so bye my little paper, bye Haru's friend.'

Once again dissatisfied with their results, the trainers slunk back into the mansion to explore some more.

Day 3 will end on Saturday, October 13, around 6:00 Eastern Time.

A week without internet sucks! Sorry for missing so much. But before my internet was cut off, I had the time to go into one room. Room #6 on the 2nd floor. It didn't have anything interesting though...

ok when we restart on the next day are we still on the same floor as the day before or do we go back to the 2nd floor?
    #AlphaSapphire

You resume from the same floor you were on, ansem.

Okay, the lack of participation for this day is kind of ridiculous. Most of you haven't even explored any rooms yet. Therefore, I'm creating a minimum requirement of 2 posts per in-game day. Unless there is some special reason why you cannot post (item or trap disallowing it, IRL issues [you must let me know that though]), everyone should be posting and exploring rooms.

Okay, guess I had better get moving here...

Floor 3, Room 17 is Lt. Surge's room. I didn't find anything other than a pair of broken sunglasses though.

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Floor two room two is a giant vat of water.

Credit to FairyWitch for the banner.

Unofficial "guy who welcomes people to the forums."
    2DS Friend Code: 4012-5090-3224
    VM me if you add me.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast