Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Pokémon Mansion Mystery: A Mafia Spin-Off (Game Now In Progress!)

i guessed the killer was crimson penguin XD

when does the next one start?
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

As soon as I come up with another idea, my friend! :P But of course, it'll take a considerable bit of planning to get it done. Maybe around Christmastime, since I'll have some time off to think.

Spoiler:- credit:

Dang, I was getting so close. If only I hadn't changed my vote from the previous day... Silver and I might still be alive. Oh well, it was fun, and I'm surprised I managed to stay alive for that long. Congrats to CraziedCreator, great job.

@ansem: Why did you think I was the bounty hunter? XD

Also, isn't it a bit unfair that Ice was one of the bounty hunters, but couldn't be lynched? And what happened to the other Peacemaker? (Just FYI: Silver and I were the two remaining Hellraisers.)

Anyway, I had a good time with this game, and I'm looking forward to the sequel!

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Penguin View Post
    Dang, I was getting so close. If only I hadn't changed my vote from the previous day... Silver and I might still be alive. Oh well, it was fun, and I'm surprised I managed to stay alive for that long. Congrats to CraziedCreator, great job.

@ansem: Why did you think I was the bounty hunter? XD

Also, isn't it a bit unfair that Ice was one of the bounty hunters, but couldn't be lynched? And what happened to the other Peacemaker? (Just FYI: Silver and I were the two remaining Hellraisers.)

Anyway, I had a good time with this game, and I'm looking forward to the sequel!
    Well... Ice was to be kept alive for Plot Reasons, as you'll see when I get to post Behind the Sees Conversations.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Damn not what i expected GG

Credit goes to EzzPeon of the above bar

< Fits me perfectly
    My Double Battle Team -- My Single Battle Team
    Credit goes to Gladeshadow for the Teams

Oh, my mistake. Chidori was the last Peacekeeper. (He was totally inactive, so I honestly just forgot.)

Spoiler:- credit:

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo77 View Post
    Oh, my mistake. Chidori was the last Peacekeeper. (He was totally inactive, so I honestly just forgot.)
    For that reason, (You know, the bold part) Chidori's character had the only painful death. *Shrugs* Why be inactive in such an awesome game?

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415