Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What's so special about Ash's Pikachu?

He's just powerful... :P

The pikachu has the noob powers of overly friendship...y.
    If I'd train a pikachu in my game for 999 hours and give it the attacks tackle, quick attack, iron tail and thunderbold I don't think I would be able to defeat the elite 4 with it.

Why did Team Rocket always want to capture Pikachu so badly? If they actually succeeded, I can just picture Giovanni saying,"what am I supposed to do with this rat?"

well its the only Pikachu team rocket is trying to steal and Pikachu has awesome power he defeated a op Raichu for ashs 3rd kanto badge ,Pikachu has potential as well example is when he's low on HP he gets up and continues on and eventually leads ash to victory. I mean 15 seasons and Pikachu still winning every fight so yea that's why its so special

pokemon X fc: 5026-4433-8974(its my 3ds fc since pokemon x and y uses your 3ds friend code)
    pokemon white 2 fc:3440-0915-9483
    pokemon white fc:0604-5690-0073
    i have 4th gen games as well but my wifi doesn't support that gen sorry

Cool

• It can absorb more electricity than any other Pikachu
    • By defeating all those Spearows in the first episode of Pokemon Pikachu's speed stat should be anormous
    • Pikachu's power gained by strong lightning bolts
    • The light ball it's holding
    • Probably had Pokerus
    • Has an extreme streak of luck thank to it's trainer
    • The mascot of Pokemon

Created by Inferno Productions

This ^_^

Spoiler:- Pikachu:

Putting the jokes aside, Ash's Pikachu has the power of friendship
    The only journey is the journey within.
    Rainer Maria Rilke
    My First Pokemon FanFic
    Pokemon: Aura Legends
    Pokemon: Aura Legends

^Pikachu used his final smash! TR has every reason to chase it.
    I am the current leader of Save Our Voice Actors, a Pokemon fan group supporting the voice actors in the anime dubbed by 4Kids (seasons 1-8). Our goal is to provide The Pokemon Company international with encouraging feedback in support of returning the main cast members. If you're interested, please visit us at facebook.com/saveourvoiceactors

pikachu is able to cause seizures ^_^
    FC: 2967 6468 9106
    If you believe in Flying Spaghetti Monster put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because he says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front the beer volcano

Credit to eeveelover824
    My x and y shinies: froakie (193 eggs MM), Mime Jr (RE), Volbeat (RE)
        Spoiler:- Assorted chain sig stuff:

Pikachu can be a lot powerful if an certain legendary pokemon *cough* Zekrom *cough* didn't strike it with a thunder bolt losing it's power. But steadly Pikachu is becoming stronger.

Hey whats up Lumino Lucario! *cough* *cough* Ash's Pikachu......Is some what of a wavering pseudo legendary, because of it's massive amount of electrical power.
    Let my shadowy darkness consume your SOUL!.....

Ashes Pikachu has appeared in every episode of the Anime.

everyone should be ashamed of posting in this, its the main characters first pokemon of course there is gonna be some stuff that doesnt make sense, like use common sense. i haven't seen one anime that hasn't had this happen in the anime

Never fear, N is here!

Quote Originally Posted by N... View Post
    everyone should be ashamed of posting in this, its the main characters first pokemon of course there is gonna be some stuff that doesnt make sense, like use common sense. i haven't seen one anime that hasn't had this happen in the anime
    This.

10char

but seriously this an anime and Pikachu has been in it for over 700 episodes and 15 movies and he's the mascot of the whole franchise of course he's going to be special.

Oh yes, you know what. I have been thinking about this question for a long long time and comparing Ash's Pikachu with other ones. You know what I found out. Ash's Pikachu has the white dots at the top his eyes; whereas, other Pikachu have the white dots in the centre of their eyes. That's what makes him special.

I personally believe it's the bond between Ash and Pikachu...Pikachu didnt like Ash at first but after that accident they immediately bonded and I believe that Ash felt like this would be his best friend from that day forward, they just share a unbreakable bond and to me that makes him the most special one out there

There isn't anything special about Pikachu. People make it more than what it is which is something I don't get.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    There isn't anything special about Pikachu. People make it more than what it is which is something I don't get.
    There's a tvtropes page somewhere about animated merchanidse being deliberately overpowered to sell more merchandise.

I just want to add to my last post. Both Pikachu and Ash are protagonists of the anime. But, Pikachu has more screen time than Ash. That's what makes him special. I guess I am right.

b/c Gamefreak said so
    In-Game Name: Cealot
    Pokemon Y: 2895-7697-8437
    Friend Safari: Ice - Beartic, Spheal, Piloswine

Quote Originally Posted by Nephilim View Post
    If you like Pokemon, then you're a true fan. If you don't like Pokemon, then you're not. Regardless of generation.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningSociety12345543210 View Post
    Nothing is special about him, he's just an ordinary pokemon that won't go in his ball for marketing purposes.
    The cheap ploy "worked" for it, so here's Piplup and Axew!

Pikachu is so special because it has the power of a raichu plus it defeated a lot a Pokemon including some legendaries thus probably making its stats super high. to Me anyway
    Pokemon W:
    Pokemon W2:

PokémonSean

Again Ash's Pikachu's power is so highly exaggerated that it just plays entertaining. Pikachu was struct by LIGHTNING in the first episode ever by Pokemon also it was super charged in pewter city to take on Brocks pokemon. Plus It is because of Ash's strategies that Pikachu wins some it's battles. If you were to have a game version of Pikachu it would have Pokerus and It's stats would be at maximum or over.

Well Ash's Pikachu is really a strong one, since the first episode pikachu showed how strong is it. And by the time pases Ash and Pikachu formed a strong bond which no human x pokemon could make. as as well Pikachu have been stronger and stronger working with Ash as a team since Ash started his journey. Also Pikachu and Ash are alike.
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

Because #25 is a special number the Japanese hold dear.

And they cannot put #447 and #448 to good use as of late.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast