Thread: Evolving my Chansey in Leaf Green

Default Evolving my Chansey in Leaf Green

i'm having the hardest time evolving my Chansey in Leaf Green. i met her in the Safari Zone at level 26. EV trained her 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe with the Macho Brace. i didnt give her any Vitamins tho by the time i tried it was already to late and they said they would have no effect.

the thing is i only just learned about the Sooth bell being in Leaf Green so i have ran around with her holding the Sooth Bell for about 3+ Hours.

she is now level 52. she has 59 xp before her next level. after running around for all those hours with the Bell i saved it and killed something to level her up to 53, and still the same thing. she almost levels up and then a question mark pops up, and she's still Chansey.

is there anything more i can do to get her to evolve ?
    molly ~ Generation III ~ Pokémon Nurse

Obtaining the National Dex is mandatory before a Pokémon can evolve into a form not in the Kanto Dex.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

whaaaaa !!! r u serious ? 0_o

Naw, I made it up. The page I linked to is fake too. There's a special button code you're not doing.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

The same thing happens with golbat evolving into crobat...
    I don't know why they didn't just include the evolved form in the regional dex... seems pretty silly...

Trading stuff:
        Spoiler:- Friend codes::

3DS: 3523-3147-6204 - Friend safari: Electric; Dedenne, pikachu, galvantula

RNG'd shinies for trade: * (x2) (x2) (x2) * Mild nature and IV's: 22/16/27/31/31/30 (UT but not lvl 1) except *'s
    Want: any shinys I don't have (I don't care about nature, moves, IV's etc, just shinyness :P)

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Naw, I made it up. The page I linked to is fake too. There's a special button code you're not doing.
    Pfft wahahah

I found that so funny.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyman192 View Post
    The same thing happens with golbat evolving into crobat...
    I don't know why they didn't just include the evolved form in the regional dex... seems pretty silly...
    Gee maybe because the evolved form wasn't in the original Red and Blue, which FireRed and LeafGreen is a remake of.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Gee maybe because the evolved form wasn't in the original Red and Blue, which FireRed and LeafGreen is a remake of.
    Yanmega, lickilickiy, and quite a few others are in the johto dex in SS/HG...

Trading stuff:
        Spoiler:- Friend codes::

3DS: 3523-3147-6204 - Friend safari: Electric; Dedenne, pikachu, galvantula

RNG'd shinies for trade: * (x2) (x2) (x2) * Mild nature and IV's: 22/16/27/31/31/30 (UT but not lvl 1) except *'s
    Want: any shinys I don't have (I don't care about nature, moves, IV's etc, just shinyness :P)

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyman192 View Post
    Yanmega, lickilickiy, and quite a few others are in the johto dex in SS/HG...
    They were not in the Johto dex. Yes, you could obtain them in their evolved forms before getting the National Dex, but they were not see able.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    yea your totally cool /end sarcasm