The Junior Cup Gets Underway! Dragonite VS Beartic!!
It's time for the Junior Cup of the World Tournament and, after the exhibition match between Cynthia & Elite Four member Caitlin, the battle begins. With the old rivals of Burgundy and Georgia re-appearing, the battles are going to be tough. First up is Iris battling against Georgia, with Iris choosing to use the Dragonite she recently captured. However, Dragonite doesn't listen to Iris' orders, choosing to do what it wants instead. Will Iris manage to win the battle or will Georgia live up to her Dragon Buster nickname?
Just under a minute until the arc starts. We've already had some advertizing clips pass on tv, eagerly awaiting the episode now.
They're already at the tournament!!!
- They're looking at the dome.
- Ash is moderately excited!
- Meloetta's there as well.
- Meloetta gets bumped into by two CotD's.
- Ash rubs his hat by the confusion that somebody would do that!
- No sign of Trip, or any of the other rivals!
- Time for a gathering I'd say.
- Oh, first we see a Joy and Audino...
- And there's Alder!!!
- With Cynthia!!! :O
- In the bushes!!! The perv! :O
- Dawn is excited, Iris is miffed by Alder's act.
- Trip jumps before Ash and talks at Alder.
- Alder forgot Trip's name...
- Alder forgot Ash's name as well..
- Trip really wants to battle Alder badly..
- Trip walks away and Alder smirks.
- Georgia freaks Iris out...
- Iris tries to keep a pose, but fails... falls for Georgia's taunt about Kibago.
- Dawn asks who she is, Ash says its Iris' rival.
- Cilan says something, and the same happens to Cilan: Burgundy.
- Burgundy gets up in Dawn's face. EPIC! Dawn's reaction: Aha... 0.0
- I agree with Piplup here: Pocha... -.-
- Here are the entrants on line-up.
- Ash is much exhited. And we're only 7 minutes in!
- Here's Alder's speech. 'Alder here!'
- Trip's frown was when Alder speeched a bit.
- Time for the exhibition match.
- Here's a rose that comes down from the ceiling, it's Caitlyn of course!
- Here comes Cynthia in her robe, epic music plays, probably from the games.
- Garchomp vs. Gothitelle! More epic music!
- All the participants are exhited.
- Gothitelle uses a Psywave which confuses Garchomp
- Then uses Psychic which actually smacks Garchomp around quite a bit.
- Garchomp gets a hold and composes, Dragon Rush immediately into Gothitelle!
- Gothitelle gets back up again!
- Cynthia's turn, Draco Meteor
- Gothitelle uses Thunderbolt to destroy the meteors to create awesome fireworks, compliment on by Ash's.
- Dawn makes a comment about that its contest like.
- Dragon Claw vs. Brick Break...: Time runs out...
- Everybody exclaims that they're much exhited by this exhibition.
- Matchup's almost get on screen.
- Dare Da: Garchomp
- Crap: Trip vs. Burgundy is the first matchup...
- Cotd Vs. CotD
- CotD Vs. Cilan
- CotD vs. CotD
- CotD vs. Ash
- CotD vs. CotD
- CotD vs. Dawn
- Georgia vs. Iris
This is a horrible out come for the tournament.
- Seems like we're getting the entire first round out of the way in the first episode.
- Trip vs. Burgundy starts immediately.
- Darmanitan vs. Serperior.
- Cilan has a comment about Darmanitan
- Ash dexes Serperior.
- Serperior uses Glare.
- Darmanitan is pinned to the ground.
- Serperior uses Solar Beam: KO already...
- Trip wins in two moves, Darmanitan didn't get to do anything... Can we here a Stu?
- Alder is sitting next to Freddy
Here come all kinds of 1HKO's, yes even the groups battles are 3 second 1HKO's...
- Heatmor beats Golett with Flamethrower.
- Cilan's Pansage beats Galvantula with Solar Beam.
- Cinccinno beats Zebstrika with a charging move, you didn't even clearly get to see Cinccino. But a nice throwback to Bianca vs. Stephan in the Don Battle I'd suppose.
- Ash' Leavanny beats Karrablast with an Energy Ball: That's literally all we see of it. Odd, as the scan said Ash would face pokemon he hadn't seen before..
- Sawsbuck is defeated by a Reuniclus' electric attack.
- Dawn's Piplup defeats a Stoutland with Drill Peck!?
- HOLY CHIT!!! Fastest first round ever! :S
- Iris vs. Georgia.
- Here's Beartic's Hidden Power.
- Iris is screaming for it to watch out, but it smacked them down.
- Everybody is flabbergasted at Dragonite's amazing force.
- Ash yells that Dragonite should listen.
- Georgia orders Focus Blast!
- Dragponite is bracing it, and stops it in its tracks.
- Everybody is looking miffed about this.
- Here comes Ice Beam, and Dragonite takes it like a boss.
- Iris is shocked, as well as Cilan.
- Georgia orders another Ice Beam.
- Dragonite is fully encased in the ice.
- Alder comments, isn't impressed anymore.
- Iris looks like an idiot, Georgia rubs it in her face.
- Iris screams at Iris to do something.
- Dragonite barely listens, but breaks the ice, and starts charging at Beartic.
- Georgia: wtf... Icy Wind!!!
- Iris: Dragonite!! :O
- Dragonite: I'm Thunderpunching you silly!!! You're going down!!!
- Iris wins and is exhited, Cilan is less exhited about, he knows.
- Here comes Georgia: She points the finger at Iris about that she didn't control it yet.
- Dragonite is completely ignoring Iris at this moment.
Omg, can't believe that this was the entire first round...
- Ash, Dawn, Iris, Cilan and Trip advances, and the only battle of note of the second round is Dawn vs. Iris.
- Hahahahaha! Trip glares at Alder over the shoulder! Priceless!
- End of the episode, no Team Rocket!
- Crap, TR-Live Caster...
Are we going to get a preview? I wonder.. -.-
Wow, I didn't even see what had beaten the Sawsbuck!
Last edited by Locormus; 2nd August 2012 at 12:03 PM.
Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-
"If I had my way in DP, Ash would've hit the league with: Pikachu, Ambipom (his to keep), Torterra (Grass/Starter), Lucario (Ace), Chingling (Cute), Bidoof (Water-type) and Heatran (Fire-type)."
Spoiler:- GenVII Starter names speculation:
I want to get credit for if they turn out true. Dated 1:54am on 6-6-16:
- Rowlet: Arrowl - LOL I WAS WRONG!
- Litten: Burstiger - LOL I WAS WRONG!
- Popplio: Bubblaid - LOL I WAS WRONG!
The second line is meant to be sarcastic.. Though there was a random trainer with a Heatran at the Sinnoh League..