Have you ever wondered what type combination would be the best? In this tournament you will choose two types and for every match in this tournament you are restricted to those two types for your team. There's a catch though, every Pokemon you use has to have a secondary typing as well as your chosen types. This means no Politoed, Ninetales, and Deoxys-D. In a metagame without standard HO, rain, and sun what will succeed? What will fail?
All tournament matches will be played using Pokémon Online or Pokemon Showdown.
If a D/C happens early game, both players will replay doing the same moves.
If a clear winner can't be decided when a D/C happens late game, then both players will replay their game.
Follow all general Serebii rules.
Every Pokemon on your team must share at least one of your two designated types
Every Pokemon on your team must have a secondary typing
Battles will be in a best of one format
Your teams need to be in a 3:3 format, for example if my two types were Steel and Dragon, I would need three Pokemon that had a Steel typing, and 3 Pokemon that had a Dragon typing
This is in the BW2 OU metagame
A type combination can only be chosen by three participants
Wi-Fi Clause: Team Preview must be enabled for all tournament matches.
Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
Uber Clause: Pokémon that are in the Uber Tier are not allowed to be used.
Timed Battle: Select this clause when having all tournament matches.
Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have more than 1 Dragonite on his or her team.
Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion.
OHKO Clause: Players cannot use moves that have a chance of instantly KO opposing Pokémon. For example, Horn Drill is an illegal move to have on a Pokémon's move set.
Sign Up Code
List of Participants
1. dragonuser | Steel and Dragon | Mecha Punch
2. Blue Harvest | Flying and Fighting | Cockpuncher
3. Terrawolf | Rock and Steel | Terra Rock Blasters
4. ScubaSteve | Dragon and Steel | Crouching Iron Hidden Dragon
5. Eliteknight | Dragon and Steel | Iron Scaled
6. Rairyan | Steel and Ground | Immortal Soldiers
7. The Mysterious Stranger | Steel and Ghost | Sleeping Forest
8. Sanitatium | Fight and Water | Black Belt Mermaids
9. Eranu | Steel and Ground | Digging Diglets
10. Rockstar | Steel and Dark | Baby Kittens
11. EmeraldGoblin | Psychic and Rock | Psionic Erosion
12. demson12 | Dragon and Bug | Floating Firebreathers
13. DeviantMaster | Steel and Psychic | Mage Kinzoku
14. jirachiuser1 | Water and Dragon | Storm Riders
15. llvallejoll | Grass and Water | Happy Frogs
16. Trickster44 | Steel and Water | Iron Crashers
17. legolover8 | Fighting and Steel | Iron Fists
18. SuckaPunch | Flying and Steel | Fluffy Butterfly's
19. Acetylex | Water and Dragon | Aquatic Dracones
20. Jets | Normal and Bug | Normal bugs
21. Theebay707 | Ice and Steel | team ratchet don't feed no cat
22. Hax_R_Us | Dragon and Ice | Frozen Monsters
23. assassinsceptile | Fire and Flying | #BanStealthRock
24. Mirror | Psychic and Fighting | Gentle Lollypop's
Finals Deadline: September 10th Mecha Punch vs Baby Kittens Cockpuncher vs Baby Kittens
Cockpuncher vs Mecha Punch
Winner: Mecha Punch -- dragonuser
**Credit to AB2 for the idea
Last edited by dragonuser™; 7th September 2012 at 1:01 AM.