Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Roman Senate

Everyone agreed, sorry if you feel forced, but I did ask you if you wanted it. Anyways; larger or smaller userbar? I'm liking it larger;

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

I vote smaller, big signatures give me cramps.

Also, on my post- Seeing how my application was so soon in should I simply refurbish that post to be my 'post' on the sector?

And I'll be PM'ing about some things I would like to include before I get messing with it. Want to make sure I don't overstep unlaid bounds :P

Black FC= 0305 1181 5627
    3DS FC = 0103 9951 6690

@dragon: lol, i completely agreed with it ^_^

hmm...smaller. i think the size of my gear banner is perfect, but thats just me. its already big enough. either as is, or one size smaller.

@red: yeah, just edit your OP. that should work. pm me if you have any questions, im on all night.

wish me luck against a match for my 8th gym badge, and final one until i become an e4 member.

i need to get working on the rest of the ranks -.- 3 down, 7 to go

I'll edit the op then XD if anyone needs help feel free to pm me, I'm temporarily ignoring my shop so I only have like... 4 focuses right now?

OP updated~

Black FC= 0305 1181 5627
    3DS FC = 0103 9951 6690

I looked at other clans that have multiple divisions, I noticed a lot of them have different ranks. So if you guys want you can make your own ranks seeing as how a merchant being a brigade commander or whatever seems awkward to me.

Also; nice job red now the rest of us need to get working >.<

Thank ya kindly there, I was wanting to make separate ranks :P

Now to either find an artist, ask my friend, or make my bars myself to reflect the rank x.x

Black FC= 0305 1181 5627
    3DS FC = 0103 9951 6690

ANNOUNCEMENT

Regarding activity posts: you must post at least once a week, or you will get a vm/pm stating to do so. after one week, the vm/pm will be sent, and you have 5 days to respond back, or you will be taken down from my division. other divisions may do this too, but that is up to them.

Now I gotta update my post, just gotta somehow get a good banner D:

If Mochi10 comes back on serebii I would recomend that person. Otherwise you could do what I am and wait for swornmetalhead to be less overloaded like I am. The fan art section has a ton of talent though, just browse around and pic a shop

My post has been updated, future updates may happen.
    Last edited by Team Plasma N; 21st August 2012 at 4:05 AM.

@ Team plasm N and Thedarklord; would you mind adding an application to your sections please? If it is to much space for the 3ds let me know, otherwise I can keep it in the op

sure, ill see if i can fiddle with the post and get it to edit ^_^

If it won't fit just say so, I can keep it in the op, I just don't want a huge first post when it can be avoided

got it

now, just edit your OP. remember to keep the ranks though. i think im stretching my limit, lol ^_^

looks good

Sure thing, I might also make my own ranks for my division too.

I just completely revamped the look of my trade shop. I'll add more pokes later, but if anybody needs anything me me know

hey dragon, we were talking about a shop. mind you and red cloning a few things and red, possibly editting your op with everything? i think i can pokecheck transfer stuff to put stuff in too.

preferably valuable pokemon, already ev trained, rarish events(not wish chansey rare, but you know), etc.

@dragon: do you still have the event bagon i gave you? id like a clone, if possible

I'd be surprised if I didn't. I will have to wait until I get through the sub way to find out though

All applicants to the legionnaire position are to have their test battle with TPN until otherwise. i have lost my white version and cannot battle until i find it :/

TPN just give me the video code and i will look at it and deem necessary.

and i think i broke the outside bones of my foot -.- fml

To his request, Thedarklord is a tutor for the time being

Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    All applicants to the legionnaire position are to have their test battle with TPN until otherwise. i have lost my white version and cannot battle until i find it :/

TPN just give me the video code and i will look at it and deem necessary.

and i think i broke the outside bones of my foot -.- fml
    . Ok then. Now, if you're gonna battle me, be sure to use Pokemon that can bypass Nintendo's legitimacy checker so I can upload the video and send it to darklord.

@ Klaus; I forgot, am I getting the userbars or are you?

@TPN; can you add an application and members list to your post?

@Red; I like ";"

hmm....i guess you, cuz im lazy XD

i can pm you the links whenever

That's fine, I will get working on it

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast