Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Roman Senate

I want to know when we are going to have rank insignias?
    Pokemon in my Safari Zone (Ground): Trapinch, Dugtrio, Palpitoad
    My IGN is Jonatan
    Pokemon Y FC: 3866-8256-2129
    Master League Badges Obtained: Amnis Badge, Malice Badge, Shell Badge, Feathered Badge, Terrain Badge, Devastation Badge, Thunder Badge, Hellfire Badge, Frostbite Badge
    Tournaments Badges Obtained: Pebble Badge

If your talking about clan userbars, go under my post and go to ranks. They are all right there (they may get updated at some point, if they do I will post them and inform everyone)

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    If your talking about clan userbars, go under my post and go to ranks. They are all right there (they may get updated at some point, if they do I will post them and inform everyone)
    Reading what u said in ur first post about the ranks so i have to ask darklord what rank i would be right?
    My IGN is Jonatan
    Master League Badges Obtained: Amnis Badge, Malice Badge, Shell Badge, Feathered Badge, Terrain Badge, Devastation Badge, Thunder Badge, Hellfire Badge, Frostbite Badge

Yes you would have to ask, but if you have not been tested yet you are automatically recruit rank. If you have been tested your probably at least a private

Quote Originally Posted by SkullKidGod View Post
    Reading what u said in ur first post about the ranks so i have to ask darklord what rank i would be right?
    please use correct spelling. this is not your phone, and we are not your comrades.

you are rank e-1, private rank. you may get your userbar, if you so choose.

@dragon: i am brainstorming ideas for a 4th generation team, so ill put that if they want to have their test battle 4th gen then i will test them, when i am ready

just a heads up

Yes you would have to ask, but if you have not been tested yet you are automatically recruit rank. If you have been tested your probably at least a private
    I have been tested by darklord and accepted. I will ask him which rank I should be then.
    My IGN is Jonatan

Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    please use correct spelling. this is not your phone, and we are not your comrades.

you are rank e-1, private rank. you may get your userbar, if you so choose.

@dragon: i am brainstorming ideas for a 4th generation team, so ill put that if they want to have their test battle 4th gen then i will test them, when i am ready

just a heads up
    They should remain to have the choice of facing TPN (or myself if I ever get a certain team up and running) if they so choose. Also, when did he say we are his comrades, and why wouldn't we be?

Quote Originally Posted by SkullKidGod View Post
    I have been tested by darklord and accepted. I will ask him which rank I should be then.
    You guys probably posted at the same time, I'd read his above post

comrades as in "best buds." i find it rude and disrespectful that i dont even get to be "talked" to in proper english. i find sloppy typing and shorthand in the same craft. i'd like to at least get proper grammar and rhetoric from clan members.

actually, that's going to be a rule. i hate poor grammar, and it will only improve everything.

Well, it looks like I am in trouble, grammar is my biggest weak point. Good thing I go back to school soon I guess

Sorry I haven't been posting, I've been quite busy.

comrades as in "best buds." i find it rude and disrespectful that i dont even get to be "talked" to in proper english. i find sloppy typing and shorthand in the same craft. i'd like to at least get proper grammar and rhetoric from clan members.

actually, that's going to be a rule. i hate poor grammar, and it will only improve everything.
    XD, don't mind my typos that I may make lol. Anyways, post updated.
    Last edited by Team Plasma N; 27th August 2012 at 7:40 PM.

this only applies to stuff like shorthand. you into "u", stuff like that. being on 3ds, i make typos all the time. i dont expect perfection.

You may want to include something like; I don't expect perfection, but make an obvious effort then. It seems a tad more friendly than Use Proper Grammar D:<

Perfect grammar is an ideal goal, but nothing to expect sadly x3

Black FC= 0305 1181 5627
    3DS FC = 0103 9951 6690

So, how do I get the userbar?

If you use an iPod or any other touch screen the easiest way is to reply with quote (the op) and cut and paste out the userbars. If anyone wants a different userbar (or different pokes) just me me know. I just picked the most used poke in Ou at the time (toed) and threw on two pokes that work with it.

@dragon:

not sure if i can fit one in on my sig, but i think i can cut some badges and do a rairyan thing.

if you could make mine...hmm... jirachi, genesect and ludicolo, ill see how that looks. preferably not the game sprites, unless it looks cueler.

learned how to do animation yet?

to all members, i believe an activity post is required now, otherwise you may find yourself having to refill out an application. to all legionnaire members, i may institute a rule that all inactive members who reapply, i request you spend 2 weeks in boot camp to prove they can stay active. this may change, but this post is to let the commanders know of any plans in advance. @dragon: if you dont want any of these plans, i.e. to send reapllying members back to boot camp.

btw, recurring absences will result in inability to be part of the war team. again, i expect nothing but the best of you, including staying active.

i will notify all members of this, telling them to post.

i'll also ask red if she can keep up with the clan and everything.

Um, the clan pretty much consists of the commanders (all of which have posted in the past 2 days) and someone in your group who has made an activity post recently. I think we need either a small clan war (not with team sky, I realize we owe them one but I don't believe we are ready for them yet, I want an actual war when we do face them, not a skirmish) or a quick little tournament for getting some clan activity.

It should be noted that a lot of people have just restarted school and need to adjust to that and red told me (s)he would not be that active for a little while for various reasons

As for the userbars, I have yet to unravel that mystery, however I will make it into a goal for tomorrow night. Those pokes work and only warning: I normally look up the game sprites and use those. I'll try to find something else for you though bro

The boot camp thing is an interesting idea, however demotion in rank and maybe limited access to tournaments and wars would be a better ideap

Um, the clan pretty much consists of the commanders (all of which have posted in the past 2 days) and someone in your group who has made an activity post recently. I think we need either a small clan war (not with team sky, I realize we owe them one but I don't believe we are ready for them yet, I want an actual war when we do face them, not a skirmish) or a quick little tournament for getting some clan activity.
    i believe your first sentence explains why that cant happen yet. what we need is more publicity.

It should be noted that a lot of people have just restarted school and need to adjust to that and red told me (s)he would not be that active for a little while for various reasons
    im fine with that ^_^ i may not be as active as before, but ill do my best.
    As for the userbars, I have yet to unravel that mystery, however I will make it into a goal for tomorrow night. Those pokes work and only warning: I normally look up the game sprites and use those. I'll try to find something else for you though bro
    what about your scizor in yours?

i may be able to help a little if i knew the general process of putting non-animattions on there. btw, im going to get a new banner. and its going to be "damn sexy". ill send you a link to the pic. suggest any add-ons you feel necessary. adding sprites, anything.

The boot camp thing is an interesting idea, however demotion in rank and maybe limited access to tournaments and wars would be a better idea
    hmm, that can work. possibly on a probation-type thing. too bad this isnt like, real life, and we could like my family does. physical exercise is always good.

i believe your first sentence explains why that cant happen yet. what we need is more publicity.

I wanted to attract people, 4 man tourny, woohoo!

im fine with that ^_^ i may not be as active as before, but ill do my best.

I'll probably be about as active, slightly less interested in Pokemon ever since vacation and everything but with how my life is going that may change very quickly

what about your scizor in yours?

[b] Older game sprite lol, SS or something[/s]

i may be able to help a little if i knew the general process of putting non-animattions on there. btw, im going to get a new banner. and its going to be "damn sexy". ill send you a link to the pic. suggest any add-ons you feel necessary. adding sprites, anything.

Can't wait dude, it really delends on what background I am using

hmm, that can work. possibly on a probation-type thing. too bad this isnt like, real life, and we could like my family does. physical exercise is always good.

We could make clan rank a part of getting things from the clan shop
    Comments in bold.

lol :P not much of a challenge. if i had my game, id kick all yo asses :P dragon, you may be the toughest, since you know my team so well. id have to use a test team.

clan ranks = clan shop means we need a clan shop :P

eh, same with me. less activity. less interest.

lol, its a personal banner :P not clan...unless were anti-Team America...

Lol, can we change it to that?!? I'm joking, America's great, it really is the only place I can be a healthy weight and still be underweight.

Yeah, we need a clan shop lol.

It's not even less activity in the clan, I just lost interest lol. I need a creative burst but I feel pretty burnt out lately

I have yet to play TPN... I'm sure he is pretty good

Sorry if I don't have been too much active these days. My father broke a leg riding a horse and I have been very busy these days attending and taking him to hospital. As soon he recover I will be more active in the clan.
    My IGN is Jonatan

It's fine thanks for the warning that you may be gone for a while

Sorry I haven't been replying, school started so, yeah...

If anyone wants a different userbar (or different pokes) just me me know. I just picked the most used poke in Ou at the time (toed) and threw on two pokes that work with it.
    In that case, can I get one with Zekrom, Reshiram, and shiny Mewtwo?

Quote Originally Posted by Team Plasma N View Post
    Sorry I haven't been replying, school started so, yeah...

In that case, can I get one with Zekrom, Reshiram, and shiny Mewtwo?
    no. you are unable to have that. access denied :P

@skullkidgod: im sorry to hear that. hopefully he can recover. but its not too much of a consequence. clan hasnt been too active as yet :/

if this clan fails we can try the meme idea dragon

communist bronies ftw!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast