Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: The Roman Senate

Right, so I know things are going on and everything, I think we should host this tourney sometime soon. Or maybe even war with someone to attract new members, you know, to get things moving a bit faster (I mean, it's been a few months since this clan was created lol). Any ideas for a date to host the tourney yet?

sometime soon. i probably won't participate though, due to computer issues and crap.

Want to see if we could do something like a mix of the 2? We could find another clan, each have like 4 members participate, but do it tourny style. The clan the winner belongs to wins the war, how do you guys think that would work?

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Edit: As a temporary solution, I could use Pokemon Showdown :/

Alright guys I've got some REALLY bad news. The computer I can run PO on won't boot up anymore, and until I get that computer to start booting up again, I can't participate in PO wars, tourneys, and such D: . I'll try to get it fixed asap because I also rely on that computer for my homework :/ .
    Last edited by Team Plasma N; 9th October 2012 at 3:58 AM.

So currently we are down both our battling commanders... Nice!

So we kinda have that weird 4 leaders so majority can't really rule problem as well as a lack of... Communication issue going on in this clan lately. So what I propose (I want to hear the other commanders and everyone else's opinions on this though) is that we have a 5th commander who will be determined by activity, quality of posts and attitude. He or she could be the tie breaker to votes and just a go to person for things. I would also like this person to change every half month or so and maybe we could even vote (the whole clan) about it

Accepted members not on their respected list;

Wecondo12 should be on Thedarklord2155' warrior list
    Last edited by Dragonicwari; 9th October 2012 at 9:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    So currently we are down both our battling commanders... Nice!
    or...down to 3 people? we need to get active.

So we kinda have that weird 4 leaders so majority can't really rule problem as well as a lack of... Communication issue going on in this clan lately.
    my bad. its just too much of a hassle. and rl stuff, likes girls and music and school and other.
    So what I propose (I want to hear the other commanders and everyone else's opinions on this though) is that we have a 5th commander who will be determined by activity, quality of posts and attitude. He or she could be the tie breaker to votes and just a go to person for things. I would also like this person to change every half month or so and maybe we could even vote (the whole clan) about it
    fine by me.

Accepted members not on their respected list;

Wecondo12 should be on Thedarklord2155' warrior list
    will be fixed

Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    or...down to 3 people? we need to get active.
    Thats how I'm feeling

my bad. its just too much of a hassle. and rl stuff, likes girls and music and school and other.

I understand dude, the actual list probably goes on a few more lines, I'm in the same boat

fine by me.

Nice!

will be fixed

Thank you

Comments as always are in bold. On a side note I got Black 2 today (first time I ever got a Pokemon game the season it came out, nevermind week) and its definitely not what I expected for a sequel to the Pokemon games

So we kinda have that weird 4 leaders so majority can't really rule problem as well as a lack of... Communication issue going on in this clan lately. So what I propose (I want to hear the other commanders and everyone else's opinions on this though) is that we have a 5th commander who will be determined by activity, quality of posts and attitude. He or she could be the tie breaker to votes and just a go to person for things. I would also like this person to change every half month or so and maybe we could even vote (the whole clan) about it

Sure, I'm up for it I guess. Anyways, there's apparently a ray of light hinting we can expect a bit of hope. I might actually get my problem solved much sooner than I anticipated, if I'm lucky enough.

On a side note I got Black 2 today (first time I ever got a Pokemon game the season it came out, nevermind week) and its definitely not what I expected for a sequel to the Pokemon games
    Yup, I got them too O_o_O. I'm still at the beginning lol, trying to RNG for that shiny Tepig >=D.

I am resigning (in the chance that I haven't been kicked already) for the time being.

If I return while the clan is still up and running I would love to rejoin as a lower minion but (as I posted in my trade shop-) I currently have a missing DS and real-life work to focus on. I'll likely find the DS shortly but that isn't the reason I've been away- It has been the other parts of my life taking over for the time being xD

Thank ya all for the time, even though I've been a ghost the entirety of it xD

I'll be a ghost on these forums for quite a while before returning- in the mean time just stalking around the rest of the internets as I don't have to keep timezones and the like open to have fun there (I always get too into pokemon when I get the need to play pokemon xD I burn myself out like I did now and then have to take a break before playing again ;3; )

Anyway~

Later all <3

Black FC= 0305 1181 5627
    3DS FC = 0103 9951 6690

Quote Originally Posted by Team Plasma N View Post
    Sure, I'm up for it I guess. Anyways, there's apparently a ray of light hinting we can expect a bit of hope. I might actually get my problem solved much sooner than I anticipated, if I'm lucky enough.

Yup, I got them too O_o_O. I'm still at the beginning lol, trying to RNG for that shiny Tepig >=D.
    I think I dropped tepig before I even got to the first gym, I do plan on Rng'ing or Sring for a good Genesect once I have the chance

Quote Originally Posted by Redphienix View Post
    I am resigning (in the chance that I haven't been kicked already) for the time being.

If I return while the clan is still up and running I would love to rejoin as a lower minion but (as I posted in my trade shop-) I currently have a missing DS and real-life work to focus on. I'll likely find the DS shortly but that isn't the reason I've been away- It has been the other parts of my life taking over for the time being xD

Thank ya all for the time, even though I've been a ghost the entirety of it xD

I'll be a ghost on these forums for quite a while before returning- in the mean time just stalking around the rest of the internets as I don't have to keep timezones and the like open to have fun there (I always get too into pokemon when I get the need to play pokemon xD I burn myself out like I did now and then have to take a break before playing again ;3; )

Anyway~

Later all <3
    Chances are you'll be able to join as the commander, we all have these periods (if it wasn't for b2 I would be in a much larger one of these)

Another commander down... This doesn't bode well =/

We will be fine, once I play through black two ill start recruiting again and I'll add in the clan shop (I have a plan) once I have access to my computer again

I hope so. And I better get PO up and running again, and that comp fixed up...

I know how ya feel man, tomorrow I should have my computer fixed, y'all better be ready for an awesome clan shop >

hey guys, sorry i havent been posting lately. i just got back onto smogon, and perfected an rmt on there. also expanding my music library

but, me and dragon are getting a clan shop ready. also, hopefully we get enough members to war with someone.

Team sky wants to have a wifi war with us, 3v3, what do you guys say?

all for it, but my computer access is fairly limited right now. i doubt i could get on PS! in time.

That's what's concerning me, I'm not sure if we have any commanders capable of battling right now, so we don't really have anyone to lead the charge really

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on for a while, I've been busy this week. A WiFi War huh? Sounds cool. But yeah, I think we should war with Team Sky sometime. We just gotta figure out when we can all war.

guys, i think i'm going to leave this clan. I'm going to join CG. I just honestly dont see this clan going anywhere wish you all luck in getting this thing started.
    Last edited by Klaus™; 31st October 2012 at 2:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    guys, i think i'm going to leave this clan. I'm going to join CG. I just honestly dont see this clan going anywhere wish you all luck in getting this thing started.
    Crap... I was afraid of this happening ._. ... That leaves only me and Dragonic then =/...

sorry, i think ill leave this clan. im a lone battler. sorry guys.
    I am a proud christian.

(eating sandwhich) THIS IS DELICIOUS!

3ds fc-2595-0049-4886

black 2 fc- 1035-0063-4268
    black fc-4213 3080 3415
    ssbb fc-3526-1218-4292

It appears this clan is dead =/ . I've been offered to join Team Sky, and I think I'll do that. Who knows, I might come back in the future, but seeing how this clan is going nowhere and I haven't heard from Dragonic in a while, I'm resigning. See you guys in the future I guess.

Yeah, I've been pretty occupied lately, sorry guys

So I guess the clan is officially disbanded, good luck to everyone in their future endeavors and may the hax always be in your favor
    Last edited by Dragonicwari; 12th November 2012 at 9:15 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456